Status: Hiatus

My Night With Your Nephew

Chapter 27--- Are you the jealous type?

"Okay Kristy, we'll be back probably in about three hours. Every things going to be fine, I just know it. Bye." I told her walking out of the door and taking one last look into her scared blue eyes.

I was a little scared too, but I knew everything would work out for the better. It had to.

"Where are we gonna go now?" Dezi asked.

"You can go anywhere you want. But no matter what I'm visiting somebody today." I said.

"Oh, why don't you go see your hottie?" She asked me.

I shot her a dirty look as Jae gave me a strange look.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"My friend Jacob." I said. "Note the word friend Deziraye." I said then hit her in the back of the head.

"That's what you say now. But three years ago I'm not so sure." She told me.

Jae looked uncomfortable in the conversation, but Dezi kept it up.

"So, are you going to go see him?" She asked again.

"Well I was planning on it, but now probably not." I told her.

"Why not?" Jae asked suddenly.

"Um, I thought it would make you uncomfortable. Wouldn't it?" I asked feeling rather stupid.

"No, I mean it's not like you guys used to date or anything, did you?" He asked.

"No. Okay then I guess we'll go out there then." I said.

"Okay." Jae told me.

"And I'll just go see all the people I can think of." Dezi said.

"So let's drop you off right here then. Jae stop the car." I said.

He did and she and Joey got out.

"Do either of you want to go with them? I mean it's your last chance to." I said.

"I'll go." Josh and Ramona both said getting out.

"Okay let's go." I said climbing in the front seat next to Jae.

As we drove out there I noticed Jae was acting a little weird. I don't know if it was because I used to like Jacob or something, or if he thinks I still do. Which I don't, and I hope he understands that.

We finally got there and we got out and went to the door. It opened and Jacob stood at the other end.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Just in town, thought we'd stop by." I told him.

"We?" He asked.

"Yeah, this is my boyfriend Jae." I told him. I noticed Jake's face sort of fall when I said "my boyfriend.". I don't know maybe I'm just imagining things.

We walked inside and the house seemed really empty.

"No one home?" I asked.

"Jarret, but he's upstairs." He told me.

"Oh." I said.

"Um, can I use your bathroom?" Jae asked.

"Yeah, it's up the stairs to your left." Jake said.

"Thanks." Jae told him and walked up the stairs.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Great, you?" He asked.

"Same." I said.

I think the conversation would have gone farther but it was put to silence as Jacob pushed his lips against mine. I know I should have fought or pushed him away, but I didn't. Until I heard a yell come from the doorway.

"What the fuck?" Jae yelled.

"Oh my god. It's nothing Jae." I said quickly getting up to come over to him.

"Whatever. I came her because I thought you were over him. I guess not though. So have fun with your little buddy, because I'm leaving." He said and walked out the door.

"Oh shit." Was all I managed to say.