Status: Like the layout?

Crazy Teens

Who's Logan Lerman?

I finally finish the assignment that Kruger gave us. Of course I passed with an A. No doubt. I gather my things and turn off the lights in my office, close the door and lock it. "Alright later guys. Goin to my other job. See ya guys later." I wave goodbye and head downstairs to the lobby. Beep! I get a txt message. Ahh. Who could that be? How did I know its Jaz. What could she be up to now????

~Jaz~
DREW!!!!!!!!! Have you heard of Logan Lerman?????????

Jaz always over does the punctuation. Ha. Its ok I do to. It just makes it more fun sometimes. I dunno. Ahaha.

~Drew~
No Jaz. I have not heard of Logan Lerman? Who is he? Someone famous I assume.

I shove my phone in my pocket. Who was Logan Lerman?? Personally I couldn't give a crap about the teenage movie stars or singers. Well no cause I love music. Well certain music. Like rock. And other stuff. Its been changing lately. It changes from heavy metal to soft rock to my favorite Christian band. Emissary band. Epic. Love them to death. Their going to be at camp againt this year. I can't wait. I'm so stoaked.

Beep!

~Jaz~
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO LOGAN LERMAN IS???? You MUST be joking right? Please tell me your joking???

Ok so Jaz dressed and styled her hair like kinda emo. She teezed it and shizz. But sometimes she acted like a total prep. Now don't get me wrong preps aren't all bad. My sisters a prep. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention my sister. My sisr ter Nickie is a lil cheerleader. She's at least 2 yrs younger than me. No wait probably 3 yrs. Yeah three. Anyways, she's a prep and we get a long just fine. But sometimes she can get on my nerves. Just a lil bit.

I start to ponder why I hadn't heard of this Logan Lerman before. He must be someone interesting because Jaz NEVER gets this excited about a celebrity before. I felt kind of left. Eh whatever.

~Drew~
No sorry Jaz. I don't know who he is. But I would if you mind telling me what he does. Like his profession and why your obesessed with him. Haha. Jk.

I set my phone in my little compartment underneath my heater. I'm trying this new thing where I won't txt in the car. Especially when I'm coming and going to take the boys from school. Their safety is more important than Jaz's txt msg. Way. It'll always be there when I stop the car. I put my car in reverse and leave the Microsoft parking lot. I had forgotten how tired I was. Working at all of these jobs was harder than I had thought. But it was worth it to get some extra money in my pockets. I look at the clock. 11:45. Ok I had until 3:21. Then I could go pick up the boys then head over to Starbucks.

Beep

Crap. Can't answer it now. I trying to keep my car a "No phone zone". I wonder if Oprah practices what she preaches? Humm....THAT was a random thought. I pull up to the coffee shop downtown. I sit and take a deep breath. I had no idea why felt so stressed. I grab phone.

~Jaz~
Hahaha-HA. Your sooo funny Dreeeewwww!!!!!! NOT. Ha juuust kidding. Anyways, he's 18 he's and he's actor. Haha. He's the perfect guy for Drew! Except I dunno if he drinks like us ;)
but yeah your never guna guess why I'm so pysched!!! XD

I smile to myself. Jaz always made me smile. Whether I wanted her to or not. I couldn't help it. She just had that quality of her that made everyone smile around her. And sometimes I don't think she even tried.

~Drew~
Ooooh. So he's an actor. Sweet. What movies has he played in?? And I will MAKE him drink with us. Lol. jk. It's his decision. And why are you pysched Jaz? =)

I press send. Ugh. I need a coffee. Weird how I wouldn't got o Starbucks. But I've been going to this coffee house since I was very young and I didn't think I should stop now. And sides, no offense to Starbucks but they had WAY better coffee here than there. I was a regular. Everyday same time except for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Your probably wondering why I have so many jobs, well if not than frack you cause I don't give a shizz what you think. Juuust kidding. Anyway, its summer so why not have some jobs right? Go into the new school year with some cash. I mean its Senior year! I gotta participate in the big things. The only sucky part was that the summer is almost over. Well like 2 more months. But as they say, time fly's when your having fun. I just hate it when time goes by so fast.

I get out my car and head inside. The first person I see in Ali. I smile. "Hey Drew. Long time no see." Ali was awesome. She had snake bites, had black hair and startling green eyes. Sometimes I didn't think her eye color was natural, but believe me it was. You should see her mom's! Her mom's is even in your face than hers!! I chuckle to myself. "Hey Ali. Whats up." We bump fists. "The usual?" Ali asked grabbing a cup and making my favorite. Caramel Macchiato with extra whipped cream and chololate shavings on top. Well when I was younger my usual was hot chololate with a TON of whipped cream.

Beep-Beep-Beep

"Hullo?" "Drew!! Drew!! Are you at your favorite coffee house?" Of course. Its Jaz. "Ha. Yes Jaz. I am at the coffee house. Why where are you?" She starts to chuckle. "Turn around." I turn around to find Jaz leaning on her truck. I hang up the phone and walk towards her. "How'd you know I was here??" I give her a hug then we head back inside. "Why do you even ask that question. We're best friends. I know practically all about you." She smirks then heads over to Ali to place an order. "Oh really? You know me that well hmm?" I slouch down into the couch by the window. "Yes. I do. I'd like a peppermint mocha please. Vente. Thank you." Jaz places a $5 on the counter. Ali smiles then goes to place mine on the other counter. "Drew, your caramel macchiato is ready." She sets it down then goes back to making Jaz's drink. "Thanks Ali." "Sure thing hunn." I smile then head back to the couch. Jaz sits a few seats next to me. "Anyways. Forget the how much I know you part. I came here to talk to you about Logan Lerman!!" I roll my eyes. "Jaz why are you so obsessed with this guy?" She looked somewhat offended. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean obsessed I meant uh.......inspired?" I shrug. "Ha. Nice try and I'm not obsessed. Just a fan. Continuing with what I was saying, there's this contest on 95.1 for you to get a chance to meet Logan Lerman and spend the whole entire day with him!!! No paparazzi, noone. Just you and him getting to know each other better. How cool is that?!" Jaz shrieked. For a chick that didn't get excited for things often, this was a surprise to me. "Sooooo, where does that leave me?" I take a sip of my coffee then set next to me on the little table. "Where does that leave you?" "Geez Drew sometimes your completely oblivious. I want you to enter the contest with me. Please? There's only two days left to enter. Its just for the fun of it. Please for me?" She shoots me those puppy dog eyes. "Ugh!" I close my eyes. "Jaz your coffee's ready." Ali sets it on the counter. "Thanks Ali." Ali laughs. Jaz's eyes never moved from mine. I look at her. Ahhh shit. "What's there to lose?" I see a huge smile start to creep upon Jaz's face. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you!!! Your the best bestie ever!!!" Jaz comes and squeezes me into a tight bear hug. "Ow, geez Jaz. I didn't know you were that strong." She lets go and blushes. Well, I am a swimmer. I have to have upper body strength. "Ha. That's true. Well lets go get this over with shall we?" Jaz and I both thank Ali then head to our cars. I knew in some way I was going to regret saying yes to Jaz's silly request.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done!! Finally. ahaha. K read, comment, subscribe. Oh! And thanks for the people who subscribed to this story. You guys are really awesome!!! K peace home dogg!!! XD