Status: Starting

Daddy's Little Girl

Butterfly Kisses

At that second little Keegan walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes. “Momma? What’s going on?” Rose ran over to her and picked her up in her arms.

“Nothing’s wrong baby.” We all pulled apart and Keegan’s eyes widened seeing Keely. She hopped out of Rosalie’s arms and over to Keely.

“Kee-wy! Sissy! You’re here! Are you staying?” Keegan asked my baby.

“Yea, Keeg, I’m staying. I found my Momma and Daddy. Just like you baby girl.” They hugged. Then Keegan ran to Emmett.

“Daddy! Kee-wy’s got a Momma and Papa too!” she squealed. We all laughed.

“Yes she does, Pumpkin.” Emmett cooed.

“Siwy Daddy! I’m not a punkin! I’m a girwl!” that got a round of laughter. Keegan grabbed one of Rose’s hands and one of Emmett’s and said, “Mommy, Daddy, come lay down with me! I
wanna watch a movie!”

“what movie dolly?” Em asked. Keegan thought about it for a minute.

“Owiver and Company!” they headed upstairs for that. I hugged Alice from behind and rested my head on her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

“Keely, will you do me a favor and go up to my room for a little bit?” she nodded, hugged everyone and went upstairs. As soon as she was out of hearing range I started talking. “Carlisle, our time in Forks is almost up. I think I know the perfect place to go.” Alice looked at me funny, curiosity written all over her face.

“Where did you have in mind Jasper?”

I took a deep breath and smiled. “Port Isabel, Texas, our home town. It’s perfect, secluded, average amount of cloudy days, and Keely and Keegan would have fun riding horses. I thought I could give her this as a birthday present. Seeing as it’s in a few months. By the time I’m done fixing up the ranch, we could have the horses, tickets, and everything ready by her birthday. Please Carlisle.”

He sighed and said, “Jasper that’s a wonderful idea.” Esme hugged me tight. Keely came back down stairs.

“Keels, what do you eat?” Carlisle asked. “either or.” He nodded as her stomach growled.
“oh my gosh, do you guys have…” She looked to Edward, and he nodded and she ran to the kitchen. When she came out she had a jar of peanut butter and a bag of Oreos. She set the items down on the table and opened both.

Then she took out some Oreos. She opened each one so that the crème was on one side. After she took a knife and spread a layer of peanut butter on each then put the top on. She closed the bag and the peanut butter. Afterward she ran to the kitchen with her newly made Oreos and put peanut butter in a pan and melted it. She dunked each peanut butter Oreo in more peanut butter and put it on wax paper and then onto the table. With a flick of her wrist the Oreos were frozen.

“Whoa! That was so cool!” Nessie exclaimed. Keely shrugged. Then she started to eat the cookies. She tossed Nessie one and ran upstairs. When she came downstairs Keegan was in her arms with Rose and Em yelling after her to give Keegan back. Keely gave Keegan an Oreo and Keegan started bouncing off the walls just like Keely.

She ran into her new room-that she had yet to decorate-and brought her speakers down here with her iPod. She was on sugar rush mode. She turned the music up. The song was Break Your Heart. She started to parade around the room with Keegan. Every time the chorus came around she would make her hands a heart and move them apart across her chest.

Everybody had left the room besides Em, Rose, Ness, Me Alice, Keeg, and Keel. The Youngest three were dancing around like fools. Emmett started to laugh at them. Keely went up to him and pulled him up saying, “let’s see what you got, Teddy!” he growled as Keely started to dance. I had to admit she was good. She flicked at her shoulders and did one nod at Emmett. He tried. Boy, did he try! Did he succeed? Hell, no! it was hilarious to watch him try though.

Keegan changed the music to something slower. Butterfly kisses. I stood up and walked over to Keely. I put my hand out and asked, “May I have this dance?” she nodded and took my hand. Emmett was dancing with Keegan. I spun Keely around the room. I lifted her up and twirled her while she giggled. I pulled her back down and started singing the lyrics to her.

[i]There’s two things I know for sure
She was sent here from heaven,
And she’s Daddy’s little girl
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night,
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes.
And I thank God for all of the joy
In my life,
Oh but most of all,

For the butterfly kisses
After bedtime prayer,
Sticking little white flowers
All up in her hair

Walk beside the pony Daddy
It’s my first ride,
I know the cake looks funny Daddy,
But I sure tried
Oh, with all that I’ve done wrong,
I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning
And butterfly kisses at night

Sweet sixteen today,
She’s looking like her Momma
A little more everyday
One part woman
The other part girl
To make-up and perfume
From ribbons and curls

Trying her wings out
In a great big world
But, I remember,
Butterfly kisses
After bedtime prayer
Sticking little white flowers
All up in her hair

You know how much
I love you Daddy
But if you don’t mind
I’m only gunna kiss you
On the cheek this time

Oh with all that I’ve done wrong
I must have done something right
To deserve her love every morning
And butterfly kisses at night

She’ll change her name today
She’ll make a promise
And I’ll give her away
Standing in the bride room
Just staring at her
She asks me what I’m thinking
And I said I’m not sure
I just feel like I’m loosing
My baby girl

She leaned over,
Gave me butterfly kisses
With her Momma there
Sticking little white flowers
All up her hair

Walk me down the isle Daddy
It’s just about time
Does my wedding gown look pretty Daddy
Daddy don’t cry

Oh with all that I’ve done wrong
I must have done something right
To deserve her love every morning
And butterfly kisses

I couldn’t ask God for more
Then this is what love is
I know I’ve gotta let her go
But I’ll always remember

Every hug in the morning
And butterfly kisses

We did one last twirl and ended the song. She squeezed me tight, and whispered, “Daddy don’t cry,” In my ear. I looked at the moisture in my eyes and hugged her tighter. “Daddy?”

I nodded, “Yes baby?”

she looked up at me. “I miss Butterfly Kisses.” I nodded.

“I know honey, I miss your pony too.” She shook her head.

“No I miss Butterfly Kisses at night.” I nodded.

“Me too baby girl.” Keegan was asleep in Emmett’s arms, and him and Rose were taking her to her bedroom. I went over to my family and sat down. Alice blanked out for a few seconds. “Alice, what do you see?” she started jumping up and down squealing.
She grabbed Keely’s hands and started dancing around the room singing, “I get to plan a party!” I shook my head and sighed.

“Who’s party, Darlin?”

she shook her head. “Ah, ah, ah! That can not be revealed!” I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW! I'M SO OOOOOO MAD! I GOT REPORTED! I USE MICROSOFT WORD! I LIVE IN THE U.S.A! EVERYTHING IS SPELLED HOW IT IS MEANT TO! IF IT'S SPELLED FUNNY IT PROBABLY MEANS KEEGAN IS TALKING! WHY DO I HAVE TO USE PARAGRAPHS! I AM NOT WRITING ANYMORE OF THIS STORY UNTIL I GO THROUGH EVERY PART OF THIS STORY MAKE SURE THERE AREN'T SPELLING ERRORS! AND THAT THERE ARE PARAGRAPHS!I MEAN SERIOUSLY! SO NO NEW CHAPTERS FOR A FEW WEEKS! UNLESS SOMEBODY COMES FORTH AND APOLOGIZES! im done with my rant. but seriously just message or comment if you have a problem with something and wat it is. so then i could fix it faster. it just URGH! irritates me. as for the rest of you. COMMENTS PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
1317 Words
Thx.
-Breezie