Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

The Date Continues

He had brought a blanket for us to sit on the cliff with. For a while we just sat there, enjoying each others company, until Chris stood up. I objected. I had become quite comfortable laying in his arms. I peered into his eyes for a moment and saw nothing but pure excitement.

"Come on!" He nearly shouted, grabbing me by the waist and swinging me onto his back, where I got lost in his scent once again. He got off of the cliff with ease and precision. Running onto the sad was more of a challenge for him. I was too distracted by breathing in his scent that I barely noticed him running, full speed, towards the ocean. Before I could speak he had flung me off his back and into the water, him falling in not far behind.

My feet struggled to find the bottom. I soon realized that he had thrown me in too deep that I wasn't able to touch. I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist again and pull me toward his body. I never realized how cold I had become in the water until I felt his own body heat.

"You didn't think I'd let you drown, did you?" He whispered, his lips grazing my ear causing shivers to run down my spine. He moved his lips down to my neck, choosing a spot and kissing and nibbling at it.

"Chris..." I whined and felt his smile upon my neck. This was so unfair. He spun me around and pressed his lips back against my neck. Without my knowledge I had snaked my arms around him in attempt to pull him closer to me.

"I have to get you home soon, your parents will be worried." He mumbled, lips still pressed to my neck. I sighed in response and he pulled away to study my already pouting face.

"My parents really don't care. They're never home anyway." This was the truth, only there was more to is. I didn't want to go home to an empty house again, especially after such a perfect night. The thought of it kind of made me depressed.

"Well," he carried on, "if you don't want to go home, you can stay at my place. We can watch a movie or something." One of his hands was gripping the back of his neck while the other was still firmly wrapped around my waist. I thought about his proposition for a moment. This was my first date with him and all. Normally I don't go to guys houses after the first "date". It was against my morals. But dating a teacher was against my morals too. And what part of this seemed normal?

I slowly nodded my head and was quickly picked up by the waist and spun around before arriving back to my feet. I was lead by my hand out of the water, where I soon discovered that the wind was blowing and I was drenched from head to toe. As I started to shiver, the blanket we had used earlier was draped around my shoulders. His hand was still in mine as we walked back to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the fasted updated story I've ever done. Probably cause it's the only one I actually have a plan of and end for [:
soo if you want me to keep updating that fast, comment it and I'll get my butt in gear!