‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

Chris and Charlie have been living together for for the last seven months in a small apartment in San Diego, California. Until a month ago, everything was fine. That is, until there was a news report released about their relationship, making Chris one of the most hated and disgusted men in California.

There isn't much to do about it now that Chris is being expelled from his career and everything else that he loves. They will leave again, but to where they don't know. This curse will follow them all throughout the country so anywhere they go somebody will know their faces.

This isn't what Chris had bargained for when he fell in love with Charlie and Charlie will never be rid of the guilt from what she thinks she had done to Chris. She blames everything on herself but Chris won't have it.

**All characters in this story are from my own imagination. I own every one of them and also the story line. I hate plagiarism in all categories so please do not take my characters/story line or anything along those lines. These are my favorite stories I have ever written and I do not want to see people taking it. So please do not [: thank you -Rage**