It's Empty And Cold Without You Here.

Chapter Three.

"Run, Nicky, run!" Jimmy yelled as he opened the front door. Immediately, the three heads turned to the door, just to see Dominick running through the living room and hugging Brian's leg. He clung to Brian and whispered something and Brian started to laugh.

"What?" asked Michelle and looked at Jimmy with a confused. Nick looked over to the couch and noticed Emily sitting there grinning at him.

"EMMY! Never, ever let me ride with Leana ever again! She drives like Spongebob" he cried and ran over to hug her. She giggled a little and looked at Leana who entered the house.

"Oh, come on, Nicky! I'm not that bad of a driver! Tell them, Jimmy!" she said, clearly frustrated. Jimmy just stayed silent with a frightened look on his face.

"You are a terrible driver, Leana. Just admit it," came a voice from outside, before Gena and Zacky entered, holding hands. Gena was smirking at her friend, and Leana growled at her before smiling. The girls were almost like sisters, all of them.

"Come on Nicky, let's go put your bag in your room and then we'll watch some cartoons, okay?" Michelle said sweetly as she got up, giving her sister a special look. It was their way of communicating around Dominick. It was what you call; "A sister thing". Nick nodded and ran to his room, followed by Michelle.

"I went to see Matt today," Emily said the minute the two left the room. All eyes were on her the minute she said his name.

"You went to see who, now?" Johnny just entered with a confused look on his face.

"Where's Lacey?" asked Brian as he sat down.

"Class. Now what's going on?"

"I said; I went to see Matt today," Emily said and turned off the TV. She sighed and sat closer to Brian and put her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her. Seeing him again had been hard on her, even though she wouldn't admit it.

"What...what did he say?" Jimmy almost choked on his words as he spoke. Matt was his best friend, they had know each other for years. He felt guilty for trying to ignore the fact that he was alive. The group had killed him when he got caught, they even mourned him. Emily sighed.

"Nothing, I guess. He asked about Dominick, and you guys. I didn't stay for long..." she said and tried to hold in the tears. She regretted not staying longer. Jimmy put and arm around Leana and hugged her, needing to hold someone. He felt guilty.

They all felt guilty.

"Who asked about me?"

---

Please comment.