Parallel Worlds

Christina's Story - Coming Home

Christina led the Elliot Minor guys up the drive to the house. Becca giggled and pointed to a window where you could see a mischievous looking girl, who they knew as Duckie, opening the window and signalling for someone to come over. Another girl with longer lighter brown hair appeared into view. Duckie grabbed the girl and flung her out the window. The girl screamed as she flew through the air and crashed head first into the duck pond that Duckie had insisted on them having. Sarah sighed and walked over to the girl.

“You okay Emily? That’s the third time she’s done that this week!” Sarah asked, trying not to laugh. Emily nodded and wiped her hair out of her eyes, cursing about a stupid hormonal teenager who needs to get a grip. Sarah smirked and helped Emily out of the pond, the ducks looking at her in a confused manner. Christina creaked open the door to the house and Ed peered through the door and gasped at the mayhem inside. Emily laughed and ran past them inside the house. Christina dived inside and signalled for the others to follow.

As the group stepped inside Christina and Becca sighed. “I suppose its time for the long round of introductions?” Christina moaned. She signalled for the ‘minor lads to follow her and she saw Duckie run down the stairs and fling herself at her full blast, pulling her into a tight embrace.

Where were you? I wanted to wait for you but Emily said Sarah told her we had to go and ohmygod you had me panicking!!!” The younger girl squealed. Christina smirked at the younger girls concern.

“I just blacked out, the lads sorted me out so calm down, get some food and go to bed. Its too late!!” Christina laughed. Duckie’s eyes grew bigger.

“You blacked out? IDIOT. Eat. Drink. Sleep.” The younger girl said just to be dragged off into the kitchen by another girl. Christina laughed and turned to the boys. “The younger girl was Duckie and the girl who took her away was Harley… theres about 15 more for you to meet?” The lads cringed like SERIOUSLY? As Christina led them into the kitchen. In here Duckie was sat at the table arguing with Harley that she didn’t want to eat. 3 girls were slumped on chairs drinking vodka and hiccupping. Another two girls were eating at the table and muttering.

“Right.. the drunks are Lucie, Chloe and Vicky, and the two gossiping ladies are Caryn and Ceilidh, it’s a shock for them not to be with Vikki and Mikki like!” Becca announced before Christina could cut in and say who they were. The girls in the room looked up and smiled before getting back to what they were doing. Sarah ran off to help Harley cook the meals as Christina and Becca led the boys up the stairs, Dan looking like a lost puppy without Sarah there.

In the hallway, at the top of the stairs, there were 2 girls running riot. There was a girl with dark brown hair, wearing a kilt and a white shirt. Running after her there was a girl with bright ginger hair and an exasperated expression on her face. “VIKKI. PUT YOUR UNDERWEAR BACK ON!” The ginger gear was yelling at the top of her voice. Christina laughed. “The girl going full-Scottish is Vikki and the ginger, ALL HAIL OUR MUTANT HAIR, is Mikki.”

“Is it possible for there to be anymore people in this house?” Ali moaned. Christina smirked and nodded before leading them upstairs to the attic. As she swung the ladders down a fanfare of sound came out from within the attic. Christina climbed up the ladders and looked around, nobody noticed her as they were so busy playing instruments of all sorts and sizes. She laughed and explained to the guys who was who.

“Okay well on drums you have Aimy, you’ve got Meg and Charli on guitar, Emilys on bass (Shes the one that can fly!), Amy and Becky are on piano, Jessica, Victoria and Katy are the ones that are by the microphones, Nicola is the girl at the computer in the corner trying to group all the stuff they’ve done and finally you’ve met everyone!” Christina gasped out, wandering down 2 flights of stairs and into the living room, collapsing onto the sofa and the guys and Becca sat around her.

“Well this is…. Full.” Teddy announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know long SORRY *hides* but i wanted to kinda describe everyone so i couldnt do anything too dramatic or anything cause this took so long! onto christina :)