Status: Active

Love Until It Hurts

Chapter Nine.

We were both quiet as Jacob lead me by the hand to his bedroom. Once there I sat on the edge of his bed as still stood standing next to the closed door. I looked around the small room as neither of us spoke. Finally, I looked back at him.

"Why are you over there?" I patted the bed next to me and sent him a smirk that he gladly returned. When he sat down next to me I scooted over so our knees were touching.

We both knew what was about to happen and it wasn't something that was new to us. We've done it plenty of times but I was about to make it a little different in a good way, I hoped.

"I love you, Jacob." it was something I had wanted to say to a while, something I was so afraid to admit to. Telling someone you loved them meant both of you realizing how much power that person had over you. How much that person really had control over your life.

Jacob leaned in and pressed his lips to my own. Our lips moves in perfect sync even as he slid his tongue between my lips. We didn't break apart until my back was completely on the bed and he was on top of me. He began lightly kissing my neck and gained a groan from me. I began tugging at his shirt which is when he stopped.

He allowed me to take off his shirt but as I started to tug as his jeans, he stopped me. "Hey now, rule is if I'm shirtless, you're shirtless." Of course, a rule that only applied in the bedroom.

I raised my arms above my head as he pealed off my white V-neck and he began to nibble on my neck again. After a moment he slipped his hands under my back, which I arched so he easily snap off my bra, now exposing my bare chest. He then tossed it to the floor and made a line of light kisses from my new found hickey to my now hard nipples.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes as he started to suck gently on them. Once he started to fondle the other one is when my hands roamed back down and un-zipped his pants. Finally, he obliged and kicked them off once they and his boxers reached his ankles.

My right hand began to message his erect penis while my mouth gave Jacob his own hickey. My pace quickened, but only slightly, as my thumb would rub over the tip every so often. "Oh God, Katie. We have to start or I'm going to cum." He groaned before nudging away my hand and taking off my pants and panties.

Once they were tossed to the ground, Jake spread my legs a little bit more and positioned himself in front of me. My knees gripped both sides of him as he rested himself on top of me.

"I love you, Katie." he mimicked me from earlier before kissing my lovingly. When he pulled away he reached over my head to his nightstand and retrieved a condom. I watched him put it on and toss the packing to the floor. He sent me a soft smile before his left hand grabbed my hip and he entered himself.

"Ahhh." I moaned quietly as he slowly started to pump in and out of me. Jacob's muscles and height wasn't the only thing that was more then average on a seventeen year old boy. It wasn't big enough to concern me but it was bigger then normal kids our age.

He began kissing my neck and chest once more as our hips continued crashing together. Our moans grew steadily louder as he continued to quicken his pace. My hands gripped onto the bed sheets and I rested my head against his pillow.

"Oh Jake, oh oh ohhh, Jacob." He grunted in response as he thrusted himself harder into me. My hands moved to they were gripping his shoulders and he didn't even wince as my nails dug into him.

My hips rose higher in attempt for him to be deeper inside of me and my legs tightened around him. "Jacob, oh Jacob. I'm, oh God. I'm cumming, oh Jake, I'm cumming." I cried out as I felt myself comer closer and closer to a climax until I was in a such a bliss I couldn't even make out words but just moan loudly.

Moment later, after my hips had fallen and my legs released him, Jacob let out a loud moan before he stopped humping and rested his head on my shoulder. He then rolled over so he was laying next to me and we tried catching our rapid breathes.

It seemed like forever until our breathing was normal and I looked over at him and he did the same.

"I really do love you." He told me before kissing my lips smoothly.

"I really do love you." I repeated as he did. It was the last thing said as he wrapped me in his arms and we feel asleep.

I didn't think I could have picked a more perfect day to skip school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short, but yeah. I'll update soon :)