Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

One.

Seth's POV:

Monday morning, I arrived and went to sit my friends when they called me over and started to do what we did every beginning of day: talked. "Hey, Seth. How was your weekend?" Cherry, one of my best friends asked.

"The usual. George and his little band of followers just giving us crap again."

"Fuck, they're annoying me." Frank added "You know what they did when we went to Birth? They scratched my fucking car! They just up giving us shit and then Mick, Mike, I dunno what his name-" I stopped listening to Frank's little story for the only reason that I was there and knew what happened.

I looked over to Nikki and Amber who were staring in disgust at a group of girls sat on the other side of the car park. I decided to go over to them and see what was up. "Hey, why are you looking at those girls?"

"Cause they're freaks." Amber said, her eyes never leaving their table.

"You see that one," Nikki lifted her arm to point at some red-head. "Her dad's a lawyer. Which somehow makes her superior to everyone in the school."

"And the other one, with the blonde curly hair." There were two of them.

"Which one?" asked looking towards the girls.

"The one with the really short skirt. She sleeps around like nobody's business then says that we dress like tacky sluts!" I shook my head, a small smile on my face.

"You guys can be so-" All my concentration went out the figurative window when I saw another girl sit at their table.

"Ugh!" Concentration back "That one is the worst." Nikki nodded in agreement.

"She makes out that she's so innocent and naive! And all the guys fall for it." She said glaring at her.

"Her dad's like this big business man that makes sure she gets absolutely everything she wants." Amber added.

"I bet she does," I mumbled, tilting my head slightly to get a better view of her arse.

"Have you been listening to a word we've said about her?" Amber asked in disbelief.

"Hm?" I asked being broken from my little daydream. "Oh! Yeah, sure. They're all bitches." I said mocking them.

"Seth!" Amber whined. I just smirked at the before wolf whistling at some brunette swaying her hips. She turned around looking horrified before speeding up to get inside the building.

"Whatever." They both said before getting up and leaving in a sulk. I laughed at them before going to class as the bell rung.

Andy's POV:

I walked to my class like I did everyday. Every single boring day. I don't think I'll be able to take much more of this. As I entered the classroom the teacher smiled at me. Like every other day. I sat next to girl with the nose ring and the bad temper just like I usually did and waited, patiently, for the day to end.

I watched in boredom as the teacher called out names, raising my hand before she even had a chance to say my name. Being the simple-minded, unobservant person she is, she decided to say my name anyway. "Andy? Andy Richard?" She asked again when I refused to raise my hand higher. "Absent." She mumbled while writing in her little book.

'Idiot...' I thought without enthusiasm, praying that the bell wouldn't take to long to liberate me from Ms. Walter's mindless drabble that she calls a lesson. I jumped, along with the rest of the class, in surprise as the door was slammed open revealing a guy wearing ripped jeans, worn out hoodie and a T-shirt with sort of heavy metal logo on it, topped off with a a leather biker jacket.

"Mr. Charles, do you have a reason for being late? Again?" I watched, scoffing as he shook his head smirking. "Detention same place, same time." She told him sighing before returning to her lesson.

I observed as he made his way to his seat, looking so arrogant and sure of himself. My eyes widen when he looked at me as he passed my seat, one of his eyebrows lifting at my reaction. I didn't blame him only, I was supposed to be invisible, but he saw me. Oh well, not like he's gonna do anything about an awestruck posh girl.

Seth's POV:

'What a freak,' I thought as I passed the girl who was sitting at the table outside. She was easy on the eyes but she didn't have to stare at me like that. Like I said earlier, freak.

As the bell started to ring, she quickly piled all of her books into her bag and left the room, forgetting her notepad. I got up and made my way over to her desk, picking up her notepad to return it.

When I reached the hallways I tried to find her but it was too crowded. I sighed before making my way to my locker and placed the small book inside. I would give it to her later. I walked to cafeteria at lunch time to meet up with my friends so we could skip the rest of the day. Every Wednesday, we would leave the school at lunch and take the rest of the day off. The teachers knew what we were doing and had tried to stop us on several occasions but hadn't succeeded yet.

"Hey, Seth." Frank greeted me as I reached our table.

"Hey,"

"How was class?" He asked smirking.

"The usual. Some girl left her notepad on her table and I found it. I was looking for her to give it back but I couldn't find her."

"Whose was it?!" Nikki asked getting all excited. She was always the gossip. "Was it Andy Richard's? She's been looking all over for a note book or something."

I shrugged "Dunno, who's Andy Richards?"

"Andy Richard. You know that girl we were talking about earlier?" Amber added. I swear to god, you can't have a conversation with Nikki without Amber butting in a vice versa.

"The one with the great-" I stopped myself before I got myself into more trouble with them "Uh, with the dad who's innocent?"

"You never listen to us! Her dad's not innocent and nor is she! She just acts like she is. But yes, that's her."

I nodded "Yeah, it's hers. I should probably return it before we leave."

"No!" Both Amber and Nikki shouted as I stood up. "Don't give it back, if she's looking for it so frantically, it's probably got something juicy inside!" Nikki said smirking.

"Jesus, I'm not doing that."

"Fine," Amber pouted and Nikki stared at her, shocked. "What did you say you did with it?" She asked play around with the food in front of her.

"I put it in my locker. Why?" I asked getting suspicious.

"No reason. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." She said slowly getting up and walking out of the cafeteria doors.

"You know, she's gonna get her notebook." Cherry told me making Nikki smirk.

I sighed before getting up. "I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully, I will get somewhere with this one :S

Comment/Subscribe, that's an order.... please :]