Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

The Letter

Dear Blake,
I’m writing to say I’m sorry—for everything. For what I did, for who I am and for what you are feeling right now. I made a mistake; I was drunk. I’m not using it as an excuse, there is no excuse.

When you first told me you love me, you said to me that you’ll love me until you’re last breath. Or that time when we went to the beach, and we started dancing to I’m Yours by Jason Mraz. You said the song can be our song. And after we made love for the first time, I lay in your arms, and you said that you always want me in your arms.

I made a mistake. I hurt you, but I’m hurting as well, Blake. You left before I even managed to tell you the whole story. You don’t know the pain I went through, and the consequences it has caused. You’ve left me, my sister has ran away, and my mum. She needs her daughter back—both daughters; because I’m not here anymore, not when you’re not; and it’s killing me.

Everyone still believes him over me! And it’s not fair. I tried to stop it.

Just hear me out, please. And if you don’t like what I say, I’ll go. I’ll go and you’ll never see me again. Just please. If you’re interested meet me in Toni’s at 5:00 on Friday.

If you don’t come then this will be the end. If you don’t come then thank you—for everything.

I still love you, Willow.