Status: New story. Comments make me feel loved : )

Style Is War

Your All I Could Ever Want

At the time I had totally been kidding about the hand job, but the closer we got to the amusement park the better it seemed. Bill was still blushing but he was starting to kiss me first, and held my hand and everything. I just hope he’s okay with hiding this from Strify, I mean we’ll tell him eventually I hope.

“Kitty? You alive in there?” I felt Bill squeeze my hand as I looked up at all of them.

“Huh?”

“Kitty we asked what ride you wanted to go on first.”

I looked at Bill and smirked. He started blushing hard and Savannah laughed and whispered something in Bill’s ear which made him smirk and start cracking up. I have a feeling she knew exactly what I was up to.

“Well I was thinking that one.” I pointed to the tallest, and longest, rollercoaster in the park. Everyone else agreed and we started to make our way towards it. Bill held back for a minute though and just stared at my face.

“Were you serious earlier? About doing. . . THAT on a rollercoaster?” I studied his face for a minute and saw how nervous he was. Now that I think about it, maybe seduction isn’t the way into Bill’s heart? I tried to hide my disappointment though.

“Of course not Bill,” I smiled. “If you don’t want to we don’t need to do anything on the rollercoaster.” I knew that if I looked him in the eyes he would see this wasn’t how I really felt. He bit his lip before looking at the rollercoaster and then back at me.

“But. . . What if I do? I mean I want to try new things and. . .” He trailed off and I peered up at him.

“Billa you don’t think I’m a slut right? I mean honestly?”

Bill blushed and stuttered before he got a determined look on his face. He swooped down and pulled me into a mind blowing passionate kiss. He broke away after a few minutes as we both breathed heavily.

“Never let anyone, including yourself, think that about you. I do not think you are in any way shape or form a slut. Why would you ask that?” It was my turn to blush now as I played with a strand of hair.

“I dunno I mean, well, it’s just. . . You! Your this amazing guy, the guy of my dreams, and I saw that I finally had a chance with you so I took it. And I wanted you to like me so I decided to live out my fantasies with you but, I thought I was being kind of sluttish about it and so I didn’t know if you thought lowly of me now-” He cut me off by hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek softly.
“Kitty, first of all you were drunk the first time we kissed, both of us were. And we haven’t even had sex yet it was just. . . Playtime in the shower you could say. I’ve seen some of the girls Tom brings back, they are sluts. They want him because they’ve heard he’s a good fuck and he’s famous. You like me for me, or at least I hope you do.”

I smiled and blushed as I leaned up and kissed him softly.

“Your all I could ever want of course I like you for you Billa.”

“Good. Now angel, let’s go ride that roller coaster.” Bill winked before he pulled me to where everyone was waiting with smirks on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello peoples yes yes I know its been forever but you can all thank LilMsSunshine13, cus she has inspired em to update this story :D Go on, go thank her. And thank you everyone for commenting. 5 Comments and I update again.