Status: Working hard. keep reading.

The Sorrows of Wet Land

Step One: Complete.

I opened the door scared at who it might be.

“Tori!” I kissed her letting her in, “You scared me stiff!”

“I’m sorry; I have to talk to you.” She looked panicked, “Cops came to my house looking for you! The know! They know about the girl, Lus!”

“I know, I know they know. I need you to listen to me. I have a plan.”

X6X6X6X

I moaned then, annoyed at the knock. I shouted “go away” several times, reluctant to stop my current activities. But the knock prevailed nonetheless.

I answered the door in my boxers; catching a glimpse at the clock. “I said 5:30, didn’t I? I’m kinda busy.”
Just then, Tori poked her head in the room, allowing her naked shoulder to be exposed to the cop. “What’s taking you so long Lus?”

“Nothing I’ll be right there, just give me one second, I have some business to tend to.”

“Oh,” She came to stand behind me in a see-through red robe.

I led the cop inside and into my dinning area. The red walls and white table were an interesting and different piece then the average dinning room. I pointed to the seat opposite mine; he took his seat after I sat down.

“You do know the kind of trouble you can get in for this right?” The cop asked.

“Yes, but I know the right people.” I said slyly. Who was this idiot to tell me what to do?

“I just thought you should know.”

“I know, Randy.”

“Good, now I have to tell you,” He turned his attention to Tori, who was still behind me,
“you look absolutely beautiful in that.”

The look on Tori’s face said it all and with that I was standing in seconds blocking his view. Once I stood he did too. After I glared at him for a moment, he sat back down with a look of moderate anger. I asked Tori to go wait for me in the bedroom. She kindly obliged leaving after kissing me deeply and flipping the bird to the pig.

“So why is it you called me here?” The cop asked.

“I need a favor.”

X6X6X

The rest of my plan would go smoothly if this buffoon did his task correctly. Doubtful that he would, I also had a back up plan, and a back up back up plan. See, if you know the right people you can get away with anything, everything. And I know the right people. It’s all a matter of who you can trust, you see? Not even that. It’s a matter of who you can use. In truth it’s pathetic. People spend their lives trying to impress others and when they fail miserably they hate themselves. That’s not a life if you ask me, it’s more a hell. Every thing I say or do is for me. Impressing people is pathetic, and weak. I am a charmer. I can make you like me. And I do when I need it. It’s all a matter of power and brain.
Making this power evident is the task most people fail at.

You see, power is what makes people succeed in life. Without power you will be crushed. Without power the world will watch as you fall and be thrown in the pit with the other that have and will fall just as you. With out power you’re a bloody bottom fucker.

X6X6X6X

I returned to the bedroom after I showed Randy the door. My love was laying naked on my bed, waiting for me to return.

“What was that about?” She asked sitting as she saw the mixed emotions on my face; pissed and unbelievably happy.

“It was nothing.” I said sliding on top of her kissing her as I moved her into a laying position.

She broke my kiss and rolled on top of me and said “It was something. Who was that?”

I sat up and she sat on my lap.

“That, my love, is a messed up bloke. That fellow is a police man, who happens to be a crack head.” The way I said it made her giggle, but she got serious again.

“And why do we want to know a crack-head police officer?”

“We need his nose. Even though its covered with white stuff.” she giggled again and kissed me on the nose, happy to have my trust in her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the everlong wait, I've had no time to write, but the chapters will be in much faster as the school year ends and I have no worrys.
Love to all the fans

Readers: 51; Subscribers: 4; Comments: 13 <--- Do you see the lack??? Comment!

-Meredith Redrum (is sorry for the wait)