Wanna Tell You How I Feel Inside

Prologue.

-Time Lapse. Current year, 2006-

“Matthew Charles Sanders! Put me down!” I screamed with laughter.

“Never!” He cried, running around the backyard.

“Don’t worry Sage, I’ll save you!” I looked up from my spot in Matt’s hands to see the six foot whatever-the-fuck-he-was-now giant chasing after Matt.

“Jimmy, my love!” I cried, stretching my hands to him. Finally he caught up to Matt, stealing me from his gasp. Matt began to protest as Jimmy ran inside through the backdoor. I was laughing my ass off by the time Jimmy reached the living room, placing me on the couch between Zacky and Johnny. Zacky looked at me with concern.

“Jimmy, what the fuck where you doing with my sister?” Zacky demanded. I rolled by eyes, waving him off.

“God Zack. I know you’re my brother and all, but chill. I’m pregnant, not dying,” I groaned. I subconsciously began to rub circles on my beginning-to-show belly. I was five months along and only a small bump let us know I was, indeed, pregnant.

“Well I’m also taking care of my soon to be niece or nephew.” I rolled my eyes yet again at his pathetic excuse. Suddenly Matt emerged into the living room, Bella on his heels. I began to pat my leg and she automatically walked over and placed her head in my lap.

“It’s going to be a boy!” We all looked up at Jimmy’s sudden outburst. I raised my eyebrow as he sat on the love couch with Brian, a huge grin on his face.

“How do you know? It could be a girl!” Johnny argued. I laughed as the two began to argue. In the heat of the argument they both stood to yell at each other so Matt could sneak Johnny spot. I leaned my head on his shoulder as the two began wrestling.

“They fight about the gender more than we did and it’s our child,” I muttered, shaking my head. I could hear Matt chuckle and smiled.

“So when are we going to tell them we know?” Matt whispered. Sadly Zacky heard him so he whipped around to face me.

“You know?!” This caused everyone to freeze and stare at me and Matt in shock. I smiled shyly and waved.

“Uhm, maybe.” They all began to yell about how it wasn’t fair. “Hey! We tried to tell you two days again when we got back from the doctor, but you guys were too busy playing Rockband like madmen!”

“It’s all your fault Jimmy!” Brian yelled, pointing a finger at Jimmy. He held his hands in defense with a loopy grin on his face.

“You were the guys that were too boring so I had to think of something.”

“Who gives a fuck now?! Is it a boy or girl!” Johnny shouted.

“It’s.” Matt paused which made the guys all glare at him. “A girl.”

“Ha! In your face Rev!” Johnny screamed. Soon they were back to wrestling on the floor. I giggled, laying my head back on Matt’s shoulder. He began to softly hum, rubbing circles on my belly.

“I want to be the favorite uncle!” We all stopped to stare at Brian who had a smirk on his face.

“Hey! Her real uncle should be her favorite!” Zacky argued.

“Oh please. Real uncles are so overrated,” Jimmy stated, crossing his arms over his chest and rolling his eyes.

“Jimmy, you probably don’t even know what the word ‘overrated’ even means,” Matt pointed out. Jimmy’s face fell and twisted up strangely.

“Maybe not, but still! I want to be her favorite!” As the four continued to argue, Matt and I slipped out of the living room. We walked back outside onto the porch. I sat down on the swing, Matt sitting next to me. There are only two main reasons I forced Matt and I to buy this house. A porch swing and a bay window in our bedroom.

“I still can’t believe I’m pregnant. I never saw myself like this when I first met you,” I muttered.

“You make it sound like it’s a bad thing,” Matt whined. I laughed, pecking him on the lips.

“Of course not. If it was I wouldn’t have married you,” I chuckled. Two years ago Matt popped the question at one of their concerts. Which one? The Hawthorne, Nevada date. I’ve never seen anyone from there since I moved. I guess they moved on with life. I was still great friends with Ben, Liv, and Jersey. Usually they’re busy on the road. Yeah, they made their own band too. They’ve toured with the guys once or twice.

“So how does it feel to be Mrs. Sage Sanders?” I put on a thoughtful face, a finger on my lips.

“Sage Sullivan sounds catchier.” Matt’s face fell with shock. I giggled, hugging him. “I’m just kidding. It’s amazing.”

“I was about to say, Jimmy’s gunna get his ass beat,” Matt chuckled.

“Oh come on! No killing my stick boy. Someone has to turn our girl crazy and teach her drums,” I whined.

“Hey! What about singing!” Matt argued.

“Oh please Matt! Knowing the guys she’ll learn to sing, play drums, play bass, and play guitar. Probably piano also. She’ll be a musical prodigy!” I exclaimed, waving my hands in the air for dramatic effect. Matt chuckled, kissing my temple.

“I love seeing you get into things,” he muttered. I smiled, leaning into him. Suddenly I felt a movement in my belly.

“Oh! She kicked,” I giggled. Matt’s eyes grew wide and his hands automatically flew to my belly. It happened again and his face grew with a wide grin.

“Guys! She’s kicking!” I laughed, thinking they may get the wrong idea. But either way, the backdoor flew open and all four men ran out. Zacky and Johnny must have been the only ones to get it because they hands flew to my stomach, pushing Matt’s aside. When she kicked again they both smiled.

“That’s amazing,” Johnny breathed. Suddenly Jimmy pushed him out of the way, taking his spot at my stomach. Another kick erupted and Jimmy shot backwards.

“That is so fucking weird!” Jimmy howled. I laughed as Brian took Zacky’s spot and smiled when my stomach moved again.

“She’s going to be beautiful,” Brian told me confidently. I nodded, a smile on my face. Soon everyone was sitting on a chair or on the wooden railing that wrapped around the porch.

“She’s going to get Sage’s eyes!"

"And Matt’s dimples!” I exploded with laughter as Jimmy and Johnny began to piece together what my daughter will look like.

“She’s not a Mrs. Potato Head!” I cried.

“Hey! Until she comes out, she is!” We all laughed at Jimmy’s remarked. I leaned my head again Matt’s chest and closed my eyes. The only sounds that filled my ears was Matt’s breathing, his heartbeat, and the faint sound of our four friends arguing. Life is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, I couldn't think of any ideas. But at least one of my stories had a happy ending! What did you think of it or this story in general?

I love you guys for commenting throughout this story <3:
Dame Chance
BurnedOutPixels
If You Only Knew...
secrets-that-die
ikickshins
foREVer RIP
MusicallyObsessed
starbella
mymonkeysaidso
VerticalStripes
TheCreature
Dezi Demize
A7x Angel
x_MNG_x
xxj.shadowsxx
amberlynn
Matt Flyzik;
bob nathaniel bryar
indie gold
surfergirl
Heather;
Meganator

But hey, guess what? Knowing me, I'll have another story out soon. I have a pattern going. I've had a Johnny story, a Matt story, & now working on my Jimmy story. I'm thinking next will be a Zacky story. ;) I'm sad this had to go, but keep looking out for a new story!
Love you all with all my heart <3
Xoxo,
Tina.