Status: Active

The Music That Listens to My Soul

Music 3

The Music That Listens To My Soul

Chapter 3

I walked in Music Slash. That is what the name of the store that I work at. I looked around to see if Demon was already here. I let a sigh of relief out. He wants here… yet.

Demon has worked here since the first day of school. That was one of the reasons I always wanted to go to work after school.

“Hey girl. Just in time. I brought some cupcakes and I was about to start eating one! Want one?” Jennifer, one of the girls that works at the store with me, asked.

“Sure! Let me just go put my stuff away in the back.” I replied and headed towards the back room.

I found my locker and opened it. I grabbed my name tag, which was in one of my backpack pockets, and put it on.

I walked back outside, with a smile on my face. That is until I saw who Jennifer was handing a cupcake to.

Demon.

The smile on my face disappeared. I walked over to where they were standing, but it seemed like Demon didn’t even notice me.

“What color frosting do you want?” Jennifer asked me. When Jennifer asked me Demon looked at me.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m going to take the frosting off anyways.” I replied. Jennifer handed me a orange cupcake. I took a bit out of it and went over to the computer by the register. This place seemed like a ghost town without music!

I went to the artist Cascada and clicked on the song called Everytime We Touch. I turned the volume all the way up, and went to open up the doors. The music blasted from the speakers. Now this is what you call a music store.

I turned around to see what their reactions would be, and of course Jennifer just smiled and shook her head. Then I looked at Demon, but he just smiled.

A smile is better then nothing right?

I went to pull the curtains all the way up so people walking by could hear and see us. I looked at my cupcake and lost interest in eating it. I went over to the garbage can and threw it away.

“You just threw away a perfect cupcake.” I heard Demon say behind me.

“Better thrown away then not being devoured.” I replied and went go to and unpack the new CD’s that have arrived.

The song was over and I rushed to go and pick the next one. I chose Ready Or Not by Cascada. Jennifer recognized the song right away and began to dance. I can not resist Cascada’s songs, so I dance with Jennifer.

Ready Or Not by Cascada-

What is my destination?
Spinning so fast I can't slow down
I lose my head when you're around, yeah

Don't tell me to run away from this
Cause you've got the love I can't resist
How can I breathe?
How should I feel?
Holding me back

Baby what you do, what you do, what you do to me
Makes me want to be somebody I'm not
Everytime you do, what you do, what you do to me
Take your chance boy, ready or not

Baby what you do, what you do, what you do to me
Makes me want to be somebody I'm not
Everytime you do, what you do, what you do to me
Take your chance boy ready, ready or not

Take your chance boy, ready or not

Longing for inspiration
Somehow you turn me inside out
I need an explanation now, right now

Don't tell me to run away from this
Cause you've got the love I can't resist
How can I breathe?
How should I feel?
Holding me back

Baby what you do, what you do, what you do to me
Makes me want to be somebody I'm not
Everytime you do, what you do, what you do to me
Take your chance boy, ready or not
Baby what you do, what you do, what you do to me
Makes me want to be somebody I'm not
Everytime you do, what you do, what you do to me
Take your chance boy ready, ready or not

Baby what you do, what you do, what you do to me
Makes me want to be somebody I'm not
Everytime you do, what you do, what you do to me

Baby what you do, what you do, what you do to me
Makes me want to be somebody I'm not
Everytime you do, what you do, what you do to me

Take your chance boy ready, ready or not

This is exactly what Demon makes me feel when I’m around him! When the song ended I heard Demon clap. Crap! I totally forgot he was here. When I start to dance I listen to the music and that’s all I paid attention to. I turned around and looked at him.

“Nice work.” Demon said. But I didn’t know if the complement was for me or Jennifer.

“Your talking to Angel right? Cause there is no way I can compete with her.” Jennifer said with a smile on her face.

“Yep. That’s who I was talking to.” Demon said and looked right at me. I looked into his eyes for what seemed like a life time, until I heard a customer come in.

“Nice dancing.” I heard her say.

“Thanks.” I replied and blushed even more.

“I have a question. Do you know where the Kelly Clarkson’s CD’s are?” The lady asked me.

“Yeah! They’re right over here.” I said and walked toward the section that that CD’s were at.

“Thanks.” The lady said and began to look at the CD’s.

“No problem. If you have any other questions or want to find anything else, I’ll be up front.” I told her. And walked away.

“You have a nice way with customers.” I heard Demon say.

“Thanks. When it comes to music I’m a whole different person then I am at school.” I replied.

“Wait what school do you go to? You look familiar.” Demon asked.

“The same one you go to.” I said. Wow nice going Angel, now he is going to think I’m a stalker.

“Your kidding?” Demon questioned.

“Not a single bit.” I told him.

“Wow. Small world isn’t it?” Demon said.

“Sure is.” I replied. Yep I was right. He never noticed me at school. Only today, when he looked at me a couple of times, but the whole other two years I was invisible to him. And why cant I let go? I have no idea.

The rest of the day went well at the store. We had a lot of customers coming in and going out. Also a lot of merchandise was sold! Jennifer and I once in a while put on a song and began to dance again. That was also one of the reasons customers kept on coming in and in.

“Your turn.” Jennifer yelled at me from the back of the room once the song was done.

I went over to where the computer was and picked my song.

Once the song began to play, everyone in the store started dancing. Jennifer and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and began to dance as well.

“Who taught you how to dance?” I heard a voice behind me say. Demon.

I gasped.

“Don’t every scare me like that.” I said.

“Sorry.” Demon replied with an innocent smile on his face. God was it cute!

“No one taught me how. I just learned on my own.” I answered his question.

“Pretty good dancing steps for learning on your own.” Demon said and I blushed and looked down.

Demon came closer and we suddenly became dancing partners.

Pyromania - Cascada

Pyro Pyromania ma ma ma mania
Pyro Pyromania ma ma ma mania

Call me obsessed
Call me insane
Something is creeping through my veins
My eyes cannot see
What’s underneath
I can’t stop and you can’t stop me

I’m gonna get this fire started
Impossible for you to breath
The temperatures rising up (up, so hot)
Cause I’m burning up

Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Pyromania
Ah ah ow
Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Ow ow owww

Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Pyromania
Ah ah ow
Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Ow ow owww

Pyro Pyromania ma ma ma mania
Pyro Pyromania ma ma ma mania

I must confess
A thousand degrees
Bring out the beast inside of me
Don’t be afraid
Go into the place

It’s gonna melt your fears away
I’m gonna get this fire started
Impossible for you to breath
The temperatures rising up (up, so hot)
And I’m burning up

Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Pyromania
Ah ah ow
Pyromania
Pyromania
Ow ow owww

(Don’t you see me burning up)

Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Pyromania
Ah ah ow
Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Ow ow owww

(Heat it, heat it up up)

Pyro Pyromania ma ma ma mania
Pyro Pyromania ma ma ma mania

Soon as the fire is running wild
I will surrender to Fahrenheit
And I don’t want to apologize
It’s getting hot and I’m burning up

Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Pyromania
Ah ah ow
Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Ow ow owww

(Heat it, heat it up up)

Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Pyromania
Ah ah ow
Pyromania
Pyromania ow
Ow ow owww

The song ended and everyone went back to normal. Except for me.

I cant believe I just danced with Demon. Before I couldn’t even say a simple hi to him and now all of a sudden I’m dancing with him? Wow! I am so happy! I cant believe it.

It was about closing time and the store was empty.

“I would stay and close but my mom wants me home early today. Is that okay?” Jennifer asked me.

“Yeah that’s fine. I’ll stay and close. I’ll only wait like a few more minutes or so.” I replied.

“Okay. Thanks!” Jennifer said and gave me a quick hug. She opened the door and went home.

“You sure you want to close?” Demon asked me.

“Yep! Have no problem with it.” I said.

“Okay. Well then I’ll see you tomorrow right?" Demon questions.

“Like always!” I said with a smile on my face.

“See ya.” Demon said and walked out of the store.

I wished he would have at least just given me a kiss on the cheek. But oh well I guess.

I turned off some of the lights and left on a few. I locked the doors and went to go and get my stuff from the backroom. I walked out of the backroom and walked towards my favorite spot in the store. It was all the way in the back where all the meaningful artist are. For me they were meaningful artist because all their songs had a wonderful meaning to them.

I sat down and picked up the headphones that were the closets to where I was sitting. We had headphones in this store so our customers would be able to listen to the songs that were in a CD.

I put the headphones on and picked a CD. I picked the Italotbrother’s CD and clicked on Colors Of The Rainbow.

While the song played I opened up my journal that I kept and wrote down everything that had happened today. Everything as in what happened with Demon and I today.

The song was done and I was done writing. I put my journal away and the headphones. I put the CD back and got up.

I was about to open the door so I could leave until I looked back.

“This is the place that the music listens to my soul.” I whispered to myself.

I closed the door and began to walked home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well!

Comment/Subscribe!