Status: I'll try to update as often as I can

Summer

Chapter Seven

“So you and Logan huh? Can’t say I didn’t see that coming, it’s obvious-”
“Oh there is no me and Logan, I was just saving his ass from Candy,” I jump in, speaking loudly into her ear over the thumping bass.
“Wait, so you’re just his fake girlfriend? But I thought-” She replies only to get interrupted again, but this time by Logan.
He yanks me off the couch and pulls me into a big hug.
“Save me! Candy’s after me for a dance, please La! Don’t make me dance with her!!”
“Fine but you definitely owe me one, I was having a lovely chat with your girlfriend.”
“Okay here’s a fast song please make it sexy and we have to leave together so she’ll think.. You know…”
“God, I came with you Logan who else am I going to leave with? The only guys who has approached me all night is desperate Dennis. What did you do tell everyone we’re dating?”
“Um…. About that…”
“Logan Walker you didn’t. Oh you are in some deep shit.. Because of you I’m not getting so much as a kiss tonight.”
“Well I could solve that and give you a kiss right now, and as a bonus Candy is watching.”

He started to close the distance between our faces, I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. It smelled minty still, at least I knew he wasn’t drunk. Then his lips brushed against mine, really gently. The next thing I realize we are up against the nearest wall in a full blown make out session. It was the whistles from all his friends that snapped me out of my Logan induced trance.
The way everyone was staring at me was starting to make my skin itch and I could practically feel my blood boiling from some of the glares I was getting from Logan’s ex-girlfriends.
“Logan can we go please, I don’t want to be here any more.”
“Yeah, of course here are the keys I’ll meet you outside in just a moment I have to talk to Charlie for a sec.”

*----------------*

Logan’s Point of View
“Charles!”
“What was she talking about Logan, she said she was your fake girlfriend. You have some explaining to do.”
“I know Charlie I’m so sorry I shouldn’t have lied to you but I really thought…”
“It doesn’t matter what you thought Logan, you made me a promise and I don’t want to see you miserable because you broke that promise.”
*-------------*
Lee's Point of View
I pulled the car around to the front of the house just in time to see Logan coming down the steps. He opened the passenger door and hoped in.
“So Lover Boy, what did you have to say to your girlfriend?”
“She’s not my girlfriend La.”
“Yeah but she wants to be.”
“No she doesn’t La.”
“How do you know?” I ask indignantly.
“Because, I just know.”
“Sure you do…”
“Look La, Charlie’s gay.”
“What do you mean she’s gay, I thought she was really cool.”
“She is. But she’s gay, as in she likes girls.”
“Oh.”
This is awkward.
“Yeah… besides I’mkindofinlovewithsomeoneelse.”
“Umm what?”
“I like some one La.”
“Oh.”
Double awkwardness.
“What are you doing La?”
“The awkward silence turtle.”
“The what-a-what?”
“Awkward silence turtle.. You know when there’s an awkward silence and you don’t know what to say. You do the awkward silence turtle because some one always asks what you’re doing so there is no longer an awkward silence,” I explain.
“Whatever.. You’re really weird. Lets just go home I don’t want to sit in this driveway listening to your randomness all night.”
My only response was to stick out my tongue, rev the engine and pull out of Jesse’s driveway.
*----------*

Charlie’s Point of View
God Logan is the luckiest bitch around, she was so sexy. Snap! I think to myself after Logan hurries out of Jesse’s party.
He’s also the biggest idiot around, even if I’m the only person who knows it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like it.. I would love some more comments so let me know what you think :)
~Kate