Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Chapter 14

"Mikey?!?!" A female voice asked.

He quickly jerked his face away from mine as though he had been slapped.

"Alicia. Hi..." He trailed off, his face going red with chagrin.

"Who's that?" She asked, ignoring his greeting. Her voice thick with contempt.

"Yeah. This is Jessica, she's my... my old friend. The one I told you about. Remember?" He stuttered.

"No. I don't." She spat, glaring daggers at me.

"Pity." I said calmly, trying to feel as calm as I spoke. "Mikey never mentioned you once? Who exactly are you?"

Her face went as red as Mikey's had been. Damn, I felt good.

Alicia was a bitch. I don't have much time for bitches myself so I try and get as far away from them as possible.

It seemed however, she hadn't quite let me go...

"I am Mikey's girlfriend, actually. So whether he's mentioned me or not makes no difference. Because he is mine." She smirked, her face twisted and ugly.

Don't get me wrong she's obviously attractive. But jealous always looks worse on attractive people. They struggle to hide it more as everyone is used to their good looks, when something ugly and dark takes over, it makes quite a dramatic change.

"Actually Alicia. You're not my girlfriend anymore. I was going to wait until after the show, but no. You can't treat people like that. Especially not my friends. So yeah. We're over. For good." He hollered, his voice without a trace of the previous nervousness or stutter.

Alicia's face crumpled.

"No, you can't do that. Not now. Mikey please!" She begged, tears pouring in streaks down her face.

Ten points for acting skills.

Mikey looked at her, his face creased with a frown, he felt sorry for her, it was natural for him. He always saw the best in people, which was probably why he'd gone out with Alicia for so long. Her best quality was her looks. That was all he saw.

"I'm sorry." I muttered. "This is all my fault. I didn't come here to ruin your life, contrary to popular opinion."

We walked away from where Alicia was sobbing, I couldn't look at her any longer. Much as I obviously hated her. I still felt sorry for her. I had probably just ruined her life...

It was my speciality.

"You haven't ruined my life." He grinned. "You've just made it ten times better. I never thought I'd see you again."

"Yeah, but we've changed..."

"That is why we need to talk. I need to get to know you again." He said, his smile not faltering.

We had walked back into the room where the meet and greet was being held. The other band members except for Frank, were all sat behind the tables for last minute signings and whatnot.

"Gerard. You have to get on stage." A guy I presumed was the manager or someone called.

"Sure thing Brian!" Gee called. "Come on guys!"

"I have to go. Wait for me with Victoria, I'll get her to come back here with you." Mikey whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I mumbled back.

"Where'd your friend go?" He asked.

"Ohh... I don't know..." I said guiltily. Knowing Hollie, she was probably in all sorts of trouble.

"Where's Frank?" Gerard shouted.

As if on cue Frank suddenly appeared looking very hot and bothered.

"Sorry I'm late guys, I was... held up." He said grinning.

Behind him walked Hollie. On her face was the biggest grin I had ever seen.

"HOLLIE!" I yelled. "Get over here right NOW!"

Her face went from happy to sheepish in one second. She sidled over to me as sheepishly as her facical expression

"Yes?" She asked, a slight smile creeping back onto her face.

"What have you been doing with Frank Iero?" I asked, grimacing.

"Well..."
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go!

Well I have to say I'm upset. I asked for 2 new subscribers... which isn't hard as I have 70 readers. And what do I get? -1... I lost a subscriber.

At least people commented is all I can say, or you might have been waiting aggggeeeeesss...

Or not cos' I can't help but to write... although I know it's not very good...

So yeaah. I'd like to gain subscribers this time rather than lose them.

It depends how many comments I get as to when I update. I'm super busy at the moment too...

This chapter is especially for my BESTEST FRIEND HOLLY... She has like killed her leg off playing Hockey and the hospital was crap about it and said it wasn't broken so it was fine. I know about injuries because of doing gymnastics so I completley understand how angry she must be at them. And the lady in the medical room who was being a cow. BUt yeahh...