Status: Complete.

Peepshow Ruffles

Chapter Ten

Adele backed into the elephant door, holding a tray of tea and cookies. She had stolen the majority of them from Toulouse who had fallen asleep in the lap of one of the prostitutes there. Aside from the two of them, most everyone had cleared out, leaving the Rouge completely abandoned for the morning.

Having the mornings free was the one thing Adele had to appreciate. She didn’t have to start selling herself until four in the afternoon. Although, today she’d have to be gone by noon. She had yet another meeting with the “Evil Maharajah”. Just the thought of letting him touch her made her wounds burn.

“Hello?” The quiet voice startled her. She turned, lifting the corners of her mouth slightly at the disheveled appearance of last night’s lover. In the daylight he was even more beautiful than she remembered. The shadow of his lips in the moonlight had captivated her throughout the night and she could hardly separate herself from them.

The thought of his touch compared to the “Evil Maharajah” almost brought tears to her sapphire eyes. She cleared her throat stepping further into the elephant and setting the tray of delectables down.

She had managed to cover herself with a silk red embroidered robe, she had found lying around in the dressing room, though it didn’t cover the scars on her thighs as well as she would’ve liked. The thick panty hose she normally wore had been torn apart from last night’s endeavors.

“Who are you?” The man tried again. Adele couldn’t help but chuckle. He didn’t remember her. Wonderful. Her efforts had just blown out the door.

“My name is Adele.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like to torture my fellow partner with cliffhangers.