Status: Completed awaiting sequel

Percy Jackson and a Forgotten Daughter

Chapter Eleven

I gulped “Hi Hades, nice to see you”

Hades glared at me furiously, if looks could kill oh boy would I be in trouble. Caleb started to growl beside me at the newcomer but I rested my hand on his head to calm him down so that he would not attack.

“Nice to see me” he echoed angrily “Three weeks you’ve been missing, three and ‘you say nice to see you’”

I smiled shakily and shrugged lightly. Hades marched forward and grabbed my arm in a vice like grip causing Caleb to growl even more. He took a hold of the scruff of Caleb’s neck and then disappeared to Olympus.

I started to back away slowly so Hades let go of Caleb and lifted me off of the floor into his arms.

“You found trouble then uncle” Apollo laughed from behind us.

I glared at the Sun God and stuck my tongue out childishly at him.

Hades rolled his eyes at his nephew. “Just go inform your father”

Apollo suddenly disappeared in a flash of blinding light causing me to lose my sight for a little while, when I looked up, I noticed that I was now in the corridors of the throne room.

Hades placed me down on my feet as soon as we entered the throne room, I tried to run but Hades grabbed the back of my Hooded jumper and was joined by Apollo and Hermes who seemed to be the fastest of the Olympians.

“What were you playing at Axelia Calla?!” Zeus bellowed angrily as thunder and lightning erupted around us.

I crossed my arms across my chest and glared up at him childishly.

“You will stay here upon Olympus” Zeus growled

My eyes widened in shock and I opened my mouth to protest but Poseidon gave a slight cough signaling for me to give up, so I closed my mouth and continued to glare at the God.

Zeus flicked his hand lazily and Dionysus appeared in front of me with his back to me.

“You summoned me father” Dionysus stated lazily

“You will take Axelia’s pet wolf back to the camp and you will bring her things back here” Zeus ordered

Dionysus looked at his father confused until he noticed the three Gods behind him, he then spotted me between them and threw his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug. I slowly returned the hug and rested my head on his chest. When he pulled me away from him he looked me up and down analyzing my appearance since I was soaked and covered in dirt.

He then took a hold of Caleb’s scruff and disappeared a few moments later he appeared with a camp half-blood duffel bag full of clothing.

“Chiron send his apologies, and your friend Jackson says and I quote ‘you idiot, disappearing and now your basically grounded on Olympus, Jeez Lia be careful or I’ll kill you myself’” Mr D told me smiling “Look after yourself Lia”

I nodded at him and smiled as he disappeared leaving me alone with the Olympians and Hades since Hades for some reason was not classed as an Olympian because his brother tricked him.

“My son has taken a shine to you” Poseidon told me knowingly

I rolled my eyes “Jeez Poseidon match make much?”

Apollo, Hermes and Aphrodite all snorted in amusement while Hades sighed. Poseidon sent me an evil gaze and then sent a bucket full of water over me.

I screamed in shock as the cold water rushed down my back sending me into shivers, I glared up at the Sea God and sent vines after him but Demeter stopped me.

“You are powerful with vines child” Demeter commented

“I can win against Mr D” I told the goddess smiling

Demeter smiled at me “Hm you can beat my nephew, that is very impressive, would you like some cereal, it doesn’t look like you’ve eaten enough cereal”

I raised my eyebrows at her as Hades groaned, Poseidon and Zeus looked pretty amused by their sisters delusional antics.

“No thank you m’lady” I told her carefully

Zeus sat back down on his throne and rested his head on his hand as his elbow was propped up on the arm of his chair.

“Aphrodite, I believe that she will have to stay with you unless Artemis will allow her to reside in her cabin, however my daughter is with her hunters at this moment”

“I would be happy to let her stay with me” Aphrodite said happily as she grinned.

I paled “No make-over’s, no dresses and no girlie stuff”

Aphrodite sat back down in her throne with her face down to the ground.

“This is going to be interesting” Apollo whispered to Hermes

“Three gold drachmas says Aphrodite will win” Hermes challenged his brother quietly

Aphrodite grinned at the boys as they continued to raise the stakes.

“I say Aphrodite will win in less than a day, and I will bet twenty gold drachmas and a day with my Triton” Poseidon interrupted as he grinned at me

I glared at him and pursed my lips, “You know what I’ll take that bet but instead of gold drachmas, I’ll bet a fortnight of behaving”

“Make it a month and we got a bet” Poseidon challenged

I smirked at him and held my hand out to shake on it, Poseidon changed to human size and shook my hand, the twelve Olympians around us all grinned at us and I started to walk off towards Aphrodite’s cabin.

The goddess soon caught up with me and she smiled at me mischievously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my new subscribers and thank you to all my new commenters yay my story is working lol
Please please comment and subscribe
*cookies to all of you*
Exams finally over spent most of that time witing though so hopefully i'll do as good as i am with my writing.