Status: Completed awaiting sequel

Percy Jackson and a Forgotten Daughter

Chapter Eight

I was now running through the middle of the forest, I hated capture the flag and Mr D knows that however as punishment for shouting at Zeus I was made to participate in the game.

I was on the blue team with Percy who I had lost when me, Percy and Luke were ambushed by a group of Ares warriors.

I kept running until I reached the side of the lake where Percy was being attacked ferociously by Annabeth, I ran forward to help him but was intercepted by Oliver. We both fought as angrily as we felt until we heard gasps when Percy was suddenly healed by the water.

I hit Oliver across the head disorienting him then I kicked him to the floor placing my sword to his throat, he surrendered and I was just in time to push Percy out of the way of a hellhound that had gotten through the wards of the camp.

The hellhound hit me to the floor and growled at me but as soon as it caught my scent it backed away from me, I placed my hand out and touched its head then it ran away before arrows could puncture its skin.

Everyone gasped in shock and when I turned my head I saw why, I was right Perseus Jackson was the son of Poseidon, he was the child who should not be.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Percy with me into the forest to my cabin, he looked around the cabin in awe as I removed my armour, and then Percy froze as Shensi growled at him threateningly.

“Easy girl” I told her soothingly “He’s safe”

Shensi slowly curled up in the corner of my cabins where the cubs were sleeping.

“What just happened?” Percy asked shakily

“You Perseus Jackson have just been claimed as a forbidden son of Poseidon lord of the sea, and you were just growled at by Shensi who hasn’t long had a litter of cubs”

Percy stared at me daft then he sat down on the chair in the corner of my room. I sat next to him on the arm of the chair and let him lean his head on my arm.

“You have a father Percy” I told him quietly

Percy got up suddenly causing me to lose my balance but he grabbed my hand before I fell and kept me up, I smiled at him and blushed slightly then I led him through the forest towards the Big House, I took him the back way so that no one would stare annoyingly at him.

We entered the Big House to see Chiron pacing slightly then he relaxed when he saw us.

“Percy I think you need to go see the Oracle, Annabeth will show you the way.” Chiron told him, I smiled reassuringly at him and nodded for him to go with Anna. Once he had left the room Chiron looked at me worried.

“Mr D isn’t happy about Percy” Chiron told me

“Honestly” I replied “I didn’t think anyone would be okay with his parentage”

Chiron looked at me thoughtfully then Mr D burst through the doors all moodily

“Where’s that Johnson kid?” He growled at me

“His name is Percy Jackson and as you can see he is not here” I told him firmly

“Don’t start Axelia” Mr D said threateningly

I glared at him angrily “Then cool down, it’s not his fault he was born now is it?”

Mr D glared at me even more fiercely, he took a step forward but then the door opened and Percy entered the room followed by Grover and Annabeth.

“He better be gone by the time I get back or he’ll be plant food” Mr D threatened before glaring at me and disappearing.

“What did the mummy say?” I asked Percy who smiled shakily

“Lia, a bit of respect please” Chiron reprimanded

“Uh she said:

“You shall go west, and face the god, who has turned,

“You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned

“You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,

“And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end. “


I looked up at Chiron who looked at me worried, then he turned to Percy and handed him Riptide his pen/sword.

“I believe you may have two companions on this quest however Lia cannot be one of them, she is not yet ready for a quest” he told Percy

I smiled sadly at him, and then he decided that there was no choice to his companions, Anna and Grover was to go with him.

“Anna, Grover you better look after him okay?” I warned them

They both smiled at me and nodded then the three of them left the Big House leaving me and Chiron alone. After five minutes Argus had left to take the three of them to their quest.
Mr D returned to the camp still pretty moody, when he saw that I was sad about my three best friends leaving he calmed down slightly. He pulled me into a hug then let me go so that he could talk to Chiron in private.

I left the Big House and went straight to my cabin so that I could gather up my thoughts and so that I could stay away from the whole camp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Way how awesome three chapters in like three hours
Cool
Yay me any comments or critisism welcome