The Demon's Love

Peace At Last

The next morning I woke up alone and sighed. It was a dream. I had dreamt that Jimmy had finally came home after being away for months. I dreamt of the kisses he had placed all over my creamy white skin. The way his touch left me craving more of him with each second. The feel of his warm breath as he whispered ‘I love you’s into my ear as we made love. The way he held my body close to his afterward and how he told me he’d protect me forever and always.

“That wasn’t a dream babe.” I looked up to see Jimmy standing in my bathroom door way with a towel hanging loosely from his hips as water droplets fell from his hair and onto his chest.

"Well, how was I supposed to know? You should've left a note or something." I said as I folded my arms over my chest.

"A note to say I'm in the shower?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It would have been better than making me think that you were gone..." I whispered and felt his lips on mine.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you, but I had to get ready to leave for Fate's tower." He breathed against my lips.

"No, just invite her here." I muttered and he shook his head.

"If anything we will probably go to her tower and use the fighting grounds. She won't stop any other way." He whispered and I nodded.

"Well... then I'm going too." I said with finality and pushed the covers off of me.

"Do I even get the chance to talk you out of it?" He asked as I got out of my bed.

"Nope!" I popped the 'P' and waltzed to the bathroom to get ready.

"WEAR AS LITTLE JEWELRY AS POSSIBLE!" He called and I giggled and waved him off.

---

"Are you all going with us?" I asked as I saw the girls smiling and holding hands with their guys.

"Yup!" Pixie bounced on the balls of her feet and I looked at her oddly.

"Did you really think we were going to let you and Rev go alone?" Brian asked and I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Okay! Let's go kick some ass!" Ashley and Tori shouted with matching grins.

"Johnny, Matt your girls are going to be the ones to go rushing into a fight." Zack said as he held Pixie from behind.

"We know." They said at the same time with matching smirks.

"Okay! Let's get going people... Well person and demons!" Jimmy shouted before the guys held the girls hand and told us to brace ourselves before being transported to Fate's tower.

---

"Whoa... head rush..." I stated as I stumbled into something.

"Why are you here?" I heard someone scream and instantly knew it was Fate

"I want you to leave Rayne alone!" Jimmy ordered.

"Sure." Fate shrugged and we all looked at her confused.

"Really?" I asked and she laughed.

"No, not really." She said as she set me on fire again.

-Jimmy's POV-

"You bitch!" Tori screamed before her, Ash, and Lala ran to Fate with punches ready.

"We should help them..." Matt said as he watched the girls fight.

"Yeah, let's go!" I shouted before turning to Pix. "Pix, you can't touch Rainbow." I said and she nodded..

"Where do you think you're going?" A male voice asked as someone grabbed me and threw me into one of the pillars. My back hit the pillar and made my body curve before I bounced off and landed on my stomach.

"Only Lucifer would pull that cheap trick." I spat before I coughed up blood.

"Correct!" He called as he picked me up and threw me up just to kick my stomach so I went flying into the pillar again. “And only you idiots would pick a fight with Fate in such an uneven way. Nine against one is hardly a fair chance, even if Fate can kill you guys and your mates at the drop of a dime.” He chuckled and I took that opportunity to punch him right in the jaw so that his face turned and any mortal man would have to deal with a broken jaw.

“And how is it fair of her to torture Rayne because she hates me?” I asked and he got up with the help of the floor.

“Because the bitch is your mate.” He sneered and I swear I saw red as I ran to him in search of blood.

“She’s not a bitch!” I cried as I kept punching and kicking him.

-Rayne’s POV-

After a few minutes of the fighting the fire stopped and I fell to the ground in tears. Fate had it out for me and my friends were fighting for me; am I cursed to make people suffer?

“Well… this is an interesting turn out.” A voice said and I turned to see a shirtless man standing next to me with a smile on his face.

“Who are you?” I asked and he turned to me with an even bigger smile.

“I’m the Devil; or Satan if you prefer to call me that.” He beamed as he helped me up. “It looks like I made the right call to banish Rev out of Hell.” He said smiling brightly.

“Satan, she’s Rev’s soul mate.” Another voice said and I saw Satan’s smile turn to a scowl.

“I know that! Man, I can’t even have a pleasant conversation with a beautiful woman without God almighty himself interfering!” He roared and I turned around to see a guy in a suit with a smile.

“Oh my god, it’s God.” Pixie said from next to me and I laughed at her choice of words.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Kate.” He said with a slight bow. “Now, Satan, let’s stop this before things turns ugly.” He said and Satan rolled his eyes.

“It’s already ugly. I mean seriously, Lucifer is fighting Jimmy and getting some pretty nasty hits that would kill a mortal. Shadows and Tori are battered and still fighting like their life depended on it. Ashley and Christ look like they’re holding their own but still getting badly injured; actually if I’m correct they have a few broken bones. Vengeance just looks like he would when he’d help me torture people. Syn and Lala look like, well, Shadows and Tori.” Satan said and we looked over to see that he was right.

“Well then, all the more reason to stop them.” God said and Satan nodded.

Satan moved at a lightening speed and pulled them off each other one by one and threw them against a pillar. I cringed every time I heard the impact of a body to the white marble. When I saw him stop at Jimmy my blood ran cold. He didn’t show mercy to anyone and I didn’t want Jimmy hurt. Thankfully he threw the person off of Jimmy and stood him up.

“IDIOT!” He yelled before smacking him and throwing him towards me.

“Jimmy! Are you okay?” I asked as I saw him bleeding from his lip.

“I’m fine baby.” He smiled but winced and I rolled my eyes.

“Sure you are.” I whispered before I kissed him lightly.

“Rev, your girlfriend is very kind and caring.” God said and I smiled up at him.

“I know.” Jimmy beamed at me and I blushed.

“You guys are gross.” I heard someone breathe and I looked up to see Ashley and Johnny holding each other up.

“Not as gross as the time I walked in on you two having sex.” I said and they both gave me an evil grin.

“Your fault for not knocking.” They said and I rolled my eyes.

“Why are you here?” I heard Fate’s voice sneer as she marched up to God and Satan.

“To see a fight.” Satan said effortlessly.

“To stop a fight and to relieve you of your duties.” God said and Fate’s jaw dropped.

“What?” She asked, obviously stunned.

“Well you’ve been here since the beginning of the humans so I thought you’d like some relief.” God shrugged and brought in a new girl with red hair.

“So… what will happen to me?” She asked and an idea came into my head.

“Don’t say it.” Jimmy ordered.

“She can stay with us.” I said and all eyes were on us.

“You’re kidding right?” Zack asked and I shook my head.

“Why can’t she?” I asked and Matt scoffed.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because of the hell she put you through!” Brian argued and I rolled my eyes.

“It’s all in the past.” I said dismissively.

“You’re crazy.” Matt said and all the girls agreed.

“I agree with Rainbow…”

“Thank you Memoria!” I beamed and the guys looked at him like he had three heads.

“Okay! So Fate, you’ll stay with Rayne and her family. Destiny, all you have to do is drink from that shell and the job is yours.” God said as he pointed to the giant shell of water with a smile.

“Okay.” The red head said numbly as she walked towards the shell.

“Uh… Rainbow, I’m really sorry about what I did to you. I was just angry because I was jealous that you can live as long as Jimmy and be happy.” Fate explained and I smiled up at her.

“It’s okay. It’s water under the bridge right?” I asked and she smiled and hugged me.

“Thank you.” She whispered and I hugged her tighter.

“Welcome.”

----

“Congratulations class of twenty ten!” The principle stated and the whole senior class threw their hats up in celebration.

“We’re free from this hell bitches!” Pixie, our valedictorian yelled into the microphone making us all laugh.

“Hey Zack, who knew your girl was that smart?” Johnny said with a smile.

“We did.” We all chorused and he chuckled lightly.

It’s been five months since the scene in Fate’s tower… well now it’s Destiny’s tower. Like I suggested, Fate moved in with us. She loved it and smiled when we told her she needed to get a real job. She doesn’t have issues with the world now that she’s out of her prison; she actually works as a social worker. Oh, and she’s also now dating Memoria; which is good because Tori and Ashley kept complaining about how their dad was a lonely old man.

“Come on bitch! Graduation is over and we can leave this place.” Lala exclaimed and I smiled as Jimmy helped me up and laced our fingers together.

“We’re finally done with school.” He breathed and I giggled.

“With all the days we missed you’d think we’d still be seniors next year.” I giggled and he turned to me with a serious face.

“Never, and I mean never, say that again.” He whispered before smiling. “Let’s go to the beach!” He exclaimed before he smiled. "Okay, now I have one thing to say; TO THE BEACH HOES!" He yelled as he dragged me to the guys.

"You do of course realize we have to go home and get our swim suits right?" I asked and Jimmy nodded.

"Zacky... I'm hungry." Pixie cooed and Zack rolled his eyes before holding out his arm.

"You're just fat." He said as she ate him.

"She's just addicted to your taste." Johnny laughed as he finally shut the car door.

Zack smiled down at his girlfriend before looking at Johnny. “I’m just that tasty.” He winked and we all gagged.

“Cocky much?” Matt asked as he drove out of the school parking lot.

“Well I do have a cock.” He snickered and we rolled our eyes.

“Well at least that’s what you tell us.” Johnny said and we laughed at him.

“I can whip it out right now if you want.” Zack said while undoing his zipper.

“GOD NO! Keep it in your pants or in your bedroom!” Tori screamed and Zack rolled his eyes.

“Well then don’t say I don’t have a dick.” He said as he retracted his arm from Pixie.

“If it stays in your pants we’ll stop.” Ashley said and we all agreed.

“Deal.” He said and we smiled.

Yes, we’ve changed over the months… well slightly. The only one that went through a big change since the fight would be Pixie. What was her change? She became a demon. After the fight she realized that we can’t grow old or die by normal means, yet she can, so she used that argument on Zack. What was his reaction to that? Disappear for a few weeks with Pixie and come back with her fully changed; yup, pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

The others changed too. Tori and Matt had their first real fight and she beat his ass; he only fell more in love with her. Ashley and Johnny haven’t changed much. The only change they went through was that they fight occasionally, but can’t seem to stay mad at each other. When I asked Ashley why she keeps backing down from their fights she told me it was for one simple reason, she was too afraid to lose him. When I asked Johnny the same thing, he said it was just because he loved her too much to stay mad. Brian and Lala are still very hands on, but they also are very cute together because they act like the cute married couple that people always ‘Awe’ at. Memoria and Fate still act like they’ve only dated for a week, well no, technically that’s how they appear out of the bedroom; let’s just say Fate is a screamer.

“Wear this.” Jimmy said as he threw me one of my bathing suits.

“… No.” I said throwing the thing back at him and he pouted.

“Why not?”

“Because I do have self respect.” I said and he laughed.

“True.” He breathed before he kissed me lightly.

Jimmy and I have also changed. After the fight we couldn’t let go of each other. At first it was us not being able to leave the bedroom, but now it’s like we can’t stop cuddling or holding hands. It was like, if we let go of each other for even a second we’d lose each other. But, I think that’s how all of us feel because we’ve all been kind of attached at the hips.

“Ready?” Fate asked as she entered my room with a smile.

“Yup. Let’s go!” Jimmy cheered as he grabbed my hand.

“Okay, so let’s go through the check list Fate has insisted we make.” Memoria said as we descended the stairs.

“Well the last time we went to the beach we forgot everything.” Fate defended herself and we laughed at her.

“Towels?” He read off.

“Check!” Ashley beamed as Johnny held her in front of him.

“Sun block?"

"Check." Johnny mumbled before he went to kiss Ashley's cheek.

"Tanning oil?"

"Check." Tori said as she lifted the hand Matt wasn't holding.

"Music?"

"Check! And if you guys hate it I don't fucking care." Lala said sweetly as Brian held her bridal style.

"Food?"

"In the car." Brian stated indifferently.

"Chairs?"

"Also in the car." Fate said sweetly.

"Tools needed to start a fire?"

"Right here." Zack said holding up a bag.

"Drinks?"

"In the cooler in the car." Matt said with a devilish grin.

"Blankets?"

"Car." Pixie beamed.

"Alright! Let's get moving people!" Jimmy called and I giggled at his enthusiasm.

-God's POV-

Satan and I have been sitting here since the kids went to the beach at two in the afternoon. It's been six hours since then and they have been nothing but fun to watch. They ran around and acted like there was not a care in the world, but I guess for them there isn't much of one.

"They make me sick." Satan said as he sat on the cloud with a beer in hand.

"Why?" I asked as I looked over at my little brother.

"Because the fucks do." He shrugged and I laughed.

"I know why you banished Rev out of Hell, and why you let the others go with him." I said and he scowled.

"He was annoying as fuck and I didn’t want to hear the other bitches complaining about losing one of their brothers." He explained and I chuckled whilst shaking my head.

"Oh no, no, no my dear brother. You kicked Jimmy out because you sensed his soul mate calling out to him. You may be all the negative parts of me, but you're also good and can sense love when it's there." I said and was surprised when I saw him blushing.

"You think I'm good? Are you smoking crack?" He asked and I laughed.

"No I'm not. And yes I believe you're very good. That's why I love you and I'm proud of you." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Get off me you creeper." He said while shoving me.

"You actually helped put all those kids together." I said as I got up from the cloud.

"Thanks brother..." I heard him whisper and I smiled.

"Don't thank me because I did nothing." I said before walking back through the gates of Heaven.

-Rainbow's POV-

"Okay, so I know I said this before," Memoria said as he held out his beer. ",but now our family is complete." He said with a smile and held Fate closer to him.

"Yeah, and now we can spend all of eternity together." I said and we all groaned.

"We're going to need a lot of booze." Matt groaned and we all laughed.

"I love you guys and I can't imagine living with anyone else besides you guys." I laughed.

"Same here!" Everyone else echoed before our own little party was resumed.

God, this family is amazing. I thought as I snuggled into Jimmy's chest.

"I love you." He whispered and I smiled at him lazily.

"I love you too." I said before kissing him and snuggling closer to him.

Perfection I thought as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Destiny

IT'S OVER AND THERE WILL BE NO SEQUELS! Thought I'd through that out there since Bree thinks I'm actually going to -.-; Well this has been a long and tiring story and I can finally say THANK GOD AND REV THAT IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i can focus on Heaven then re-post my andy story. well bye and love you all

Dedications:
to everyone who has read and loved this story and hasn't been a bitch and reported it. Love you guys <3