The Demon's Love

I didn’t know he was real. He was just a guy in my dreams, then in my story. I didn’t know that this would happen, but if I did would that change anything? All the people who’ve looked at me with amused eyes and laughed with me are now scared for their life. They think crossing me could ruin them. Are they right? Is it so bad to be my friend with these demons that surround me?

She’s mine. I’ve been searching for her for centuries and now that she’s in my reach, I refuse to let her go. She’s my world, my everything.

She thought demons and the creatures were only fictional characters and no matter how much she wished they were real, and she wished with all her might, this group could pose as her undoing. His love was everlasting, surpassing time and the flames of hell. He only wants her back since she took her life in the past. But what will happen when the fact that she’s human get in the way?

Note:
I don’t own anything copyrighted in this story (I.e.: songs, bands, poems, whatever is along those lines.) But I do own Pixie and Rainbow. They are my girls and the plot is also mine, so please no stealing. Also if there is an issue with the layout and such, please tell me before you report me. Love you lots, and remember: You can’t escape from the Shadows. <3
  1. The Beginning
    As I slipped my head through the noose I felt the warm tears gliding across my porcelain white cheeks and dripping to the floor.
  2. Demon's Come Out to Play
    “She’s smart.” Matt shrugged as Rev looked at him with a smirk.
  3. Oh Boy
    “No, I do. I’ve been watching you since you were born. Rayne, I’m serious when I say that I love you and I won’t leave you.” He said without a trace of doubt in his eyes.
  4. Urges and Suspicions
    “Please.” I whimpered, unsure of if I wanted to know the other name or if I wanted him to mark me as his.
  5. The Nightmares That Seem Too Real
    “I’m sorry. I tried to protect her, but I didn’t pay attention as we fought. I’m sorry Jimmy.” Matt cried and I felt so bad for thinking he was scary.
  6. Past Becoming the Present and the Present Becoming the Past
    I knew he was immortal and could survive the simple flames, but I didn’t want him to see me die. I cried out with everything within me cursing Michel’s name. I never even got to tell Jimmy that I was caring his child. This was the end of my life with
  7. What Changed?
    “What happened Matt?” I asked as I sat on the island and stared at his hazel eyes. “What happened after the fire?” I asked and he punched a whole in my class cupboard, good thing I never really cared about that.
  8. Michel the Contradiction
    I didn't know what happened. I didn’t know if Jimmy could die from just having his wings pierced, or if something else happened to him as he his my face. All I knew, was that the only man I've ever, ever, loved is laying in a pool of his own blood as
  9. Long Time No See
    “Please, just let me see him.” I begged with a whimper and I couldn’t believe his answer. “Fine, but we warned you.” Brian said and took my hand so we could go to my room.
  10. "I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”
    “How could you?” Pix screeched as I held the side of my face. “She loved you! She cried for days without end when she was told to stay away from the room! She was like a walking Zombie in school. She wanted to be with you so badly, and yet you kill h
  11. Why Couldn't I Help Her?
    She was malnourished and underweight for the average four year old. She turned to look at her mother who was watching men walk by and flirting. She sighed before turning to look at her dad. Another sigh escaped her small lips as she watched her worka
  12. Missing Something Important
    “Please forgive me.” He whispered as his eyes met mine. “You can see me?” I asked and he smiled faintly. “Rayne, I could always see you.” He smiled before her thrashing ceased and he vanished.
  13. Three Weeks Later
    It’s been three weeks since we traded hearts. I haven’t heard anymore than a faint beating in her chest since then, and yet her wound closed up right after my heart was planted inside of her. Her heart hasn’t stopped beating inside of me for an insta
  14. Did You Ever Stop To Think About How Alone I'd Feel?
    Pix had once told me that my eyes couldn’t lie and often told people how I was feeling. If she was speaking the truth then I hoped that they got the message of the mixed emotions taking over me. I felt hurt, betrayed, abandoned, alone, hated, ignored
  15. I Don't Know What's What Anymore
    Could I trust Michel’s words to be true? How could I trust a guy who tried to kill my boyfriend and me? I couldn’t. I wouldn’t. There was no way that he was telling the truth. Jimmy wouldn’t keep things from me; he loves me and trusts me.
  16. The Talk
    “We thought that you wouldn’t be able to handle our leaving well. You used to cry out at nights when Jimmy left you. But he didn’t even erase all of your memories.”
  17. Truth and Kisses
    “W-why would you want to die?” I asked with tears forming. She groaned and stomped her feet as she walked over to a fallen tree. “I was alone. Pixie couldn’t save me from the pain and you were gone. More than anything, I just wanted to…” She trailed
  18. School and More Secrets
    If only she knew what I’m hiding, she wouldn’t love me anymore. She’d hate me, she’ll want to kill me and curse my existence. And worse of all, I’ll gladly take it all just for her.
  19. Time To Talk and Fate Comes To Play
    ".....That’s ***ing absurd. Jimmy… I wish I never met you.” She whispered and walked away.
  20. This Is NOT Me
    “I-it h-hurts.” I growled and shut my eyes tightly as fear washed over me. That was not my voice. Scared or angry I have never used such an animalistic growl or monstrous voice before in my life.
  21. Others Like Rainbow?
    “We know Rainbow, daddy dearest did it to us when we were younger. At least you get kick ass eyes!” She giggled as Johnny set her down and laced their fingers together.
  22. “So… what does it taste like?"
    “It makes you feel powerful. It’s addictive and it leaves you wanting more. It tastes so good that if you’re not careful you won’t stop. It’s like a drug.” Matt explained and I saw Pix shrink in fear.
  23. Nightmare
    “Mommy, how do you expect me to take pleasure in eating you if you’re going to scream bloody ***? Now be quiet or I’ll have to cut your tongue out.” I giggled before kissing her forehead.
  24. Bitches and Truths
    “Kate, you shouldn’t. She’s losing her humanity and right now isn’t the best time to see her.” I explained calmly and she shot me a look that told me to *** off.
  25. Johnny's a Pedophile... What?
    “Dude, you’re still like a little kid.” Shads said through his laughter. “I know. Why does Pix hate me?” I asked cutely and V. sighed.
  26. Fate and Lucifer
    “Why?” I shouted as I grabbed my hair.
  27. Satan's Means of Torture
    “I’ll get you the state taco, I think they’re out of hibernation at this time of the year.” He said seriously and I giggled lightly at him.
  28. The Talk With Satan and God
    “ZACK YOU LEFT OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL?” I asked stunned and everyone slapped their foreheads. “Hey God, I thought you were against violence.” I said and he shook his head.
  29. A New Meaning to 'Sick and Unusual Punishment.'
    “Go--” I went to tell her to go away but suddenly my teeth began growing, but why? I’m not hungry.
  30. Peace At Last
    [i]Perfection[/i] I thought as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.