Touched by Angels, Though I Fall out of Grace

Is It Cold In Here Or Is That Just Me?

Frank’s POV

Mikey was right they were all really beautiful Aiden was amazing. She didn’t speak at all I wanted her to so much but I couldn’t speak. We had art next the class wasn’t that far away, when we got there I explained to the teacher why we were late. I could tell the whole class was staring at her just like in English, it was hard not to stare she was just so beautiful. She was seated next to me in art, I went about my tasks trying not to look at her too much but it was hard.

“Frank is it?” she asked me, I was so surprised to hear her voice, she hadn’t spoken to me at all since I had met her,

“What? Oh yeah it is” I replied with a cough, her voice was so sweet yet frightening. It flowed so naturally but it felt like she was trying to warn me against something, but all I could think was how absolutely perfect she was.

“Can you please pass me that,” she pointed at the black paint, I passed her it and then looked at her painting, it was outstanding. It looked like a famous artist or someone had done it,

“You’re amazing” I said without thinking and then blushed

“Thanks” she replied and went back to painting, I sat dumfounded at how calm and collected she was it just wasn’t normal.

When the class finished I packed up my things and then said goodbye to her she replied and then left as well without a look back. I met up with Mikey were we normally hung out, it was out of the way from the jocks so they couldn’t beat us up, even though they still got to us when we were walking the halls.

“How was your last period?” I asked wondering if he had gotten more interaction out of Gabriel

“Great” he said grinned from ear to ear

“So you talked to him?” I asked sitting down and leaning against the nearby tree

“Yeah, he and his family just moved here from England, they wanted a change of scenery. He’s 16 and Aiden is 15 he also has and older sister whose 18” Mikey babbled on, the new kids seemed to have an impact on everyone around them. It wasn’t just their beauty but everything about them, their movements were so graceful and elegant, everything about them was perfect every single little thing.

“What did you and Aiden talk about?” Mikey asked me after he had finished daydreaming.

“Nothing, we just did our work. The only time she talked to me was when she wanted me to pass her the black paint.” I told him, he looked let down but then shrugged it off

“She’s probably shy that’s all” he replied and lay down in the grass, just as we were relaxing the bell went for more torture, at least I had music next.

I left Mikey at his locker as I went to my music class, I found Aiden waiting outside as well when I got there, everyone was looking at her but she either didn’t seem to notice or didn’t care.
“Hi” I greeted her as I leant against the wall next to her

“Hello Frank” she replied formally, I wondered if she always acted so cold around people. We stood there until the music teacher finally got there; again Aiden was seated next to me. In every class there was normally an empty desk around me unless Mikey was in the same class but even sometimes then there was an empty desk. Mikey and I were the geeks/freaks/losers whatever you want to call us I like to refer to us as the targets, the jocks always like to pick on us, I can’t quite remember why since it was a while back but ever since we started here we have been the targets.
Again this period Aiden didn’t speak to me at all, it would’ve been better if we were actually playing this lesson but this was one of the two lessons of the week which we did theory, stupid. Aiden and Gabriel were in the rest of our classes for that day even though there were only three left.

Classes for the next week were very similar to the first day that Gabriel and Aiden had arrived. Mikey was hitting it off with Gabriel really well, in the classes I had with him we would talk also, he was a really cool guy as well as absolutely beautiful. Aiden still didn’t talk to anyone except her brother, well except when she wanted something. I don’t think she was shy she just didn’t want to talk to anyone, she reminded me a lot of Gerard, Mikey’s brother but she was so much more beautiful and perfect. Not saying that Gerard isn’t beautiful or anything because he is, I use to have a crush on Gerard when I first met Mikey but that came to nothing like I thought it would and went away.

----

Comments please!!! :D