‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 10

It was around noon when I heard laughing and talking downstairs n the kitchen, I decided to eavesdrop to see what they were saying. “Joe seriously Aaron has a serious girlfriend and she is living with us, I know it’s wrong but she ran away from her father because she had a horrible life there.” Jill said in a serious tone.
I really hoped this wasn’t Joe Jonas because I think I would cry, “Jill it’s bad enough Aaron has already slept with multiple girls what if he is just saying he loves her to get her into bed, and was this the same chick who called me an asshole the other day.” Joe said with anger in his voice.
“Joe things are different he truly loves her, and would die for her; he’s helping her find her family because she hates her father for what he’s done to her. Aaron isn’t the same boy he was last year he is a boy in love with Annabe- I mean in love with his girlfriend.” Jill said slipping on my name.
I stepped down more stairs to try and hear them more and possibly see them, “Jill were you just about to say Annabelle, speaking of her Nick actually talked to us yesterday he said that him and Alisha were getting a divorce because she is actually happy that Annabelle is gone,” I tuned Joe out when he was saying this.
I was so excited that my dad was leaving Nick and maybe he would change and actually pay attention to me, “YES!” I screamed and did a little dance which caused me to fall down the stairs, I heard feet come running towards me so I tried to hide my face from Joe so he wouldn’t see me, “I’m fine Jill I just fell a little nothing too major.” I said getting up and walking back upstairs trying to hide my face.
“Annabelle are you okay, what happened? Hey Joe!” Aaron said running down and meeting me halfway on the stairs, I wanted to slap him for say my name in front of Joe and not even realizing it.
“Jill tell me you’re not hiding my brothers daughter here and your son isn’t dating her?” Joe said looking at Jill and Aaron.
“Joe I don’t like lying to you, this is Nick and Brooke’s daughter and she is dating Aaron. She is the one trying to find your family but she wasn’t ready to meet you guys just yet so we let her stay here till she was ready, plus the press found out she was staying at a hotel. Joe meet Annabelle Jonas your niece.” Jill said helping me down the stairs.
We just looked at each other in shock, him probably because he has never seen me before and has for the first time in forever, I was in shock because I was standing in front of one of my uncles after wanting to fins him for the past few months. “Wow you look just like your mom, I guess you got excited when you found out Alisha and Nick were getting a divorce and that is when we caught you in the act.” He said to me sounding awkward.
I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded my head then Jill came into the conversation, “Okay well I want you two to catch up on everything so Aaron and I will do something else.” Jill said walking upstairs and pushing Aaron to go up also.
Joe and I stood there with our hands in our pockets for the longest time till I broke the silence, “do you think you can tell me about my mother, I didn’t really know her and you two were close so I would like to know everything.” I said to him not looking Joe in the eyes.
He led me to the kitchen where we sat at the table “where to start, your mom was insanely awesome she was a sniper who was suppose to kill us but she fell in love with my little brother, then her and Nick got engaged then conceived you, while she was pregnant with you she killed people who were trying to kill her and us at the same time it was so cool. I was in love with your mother until she told me to move on and that she was happy with Nick, she died two weeks before her wedding to Nick which sucked for everyone so we had to plan a funeral instead of a wedding, it also sucked more because Nick didn’t even go because he didn’t want to see Brooke like dead or anything. So how has your life been since Nick took you out of our lives?” Joe asked putting his hands underneath is chin.
I giggled at how funny he was acting, “well my dad and Alisha never let me out of the house for anything, he had everything come to me tutors, preachers, doctors, you name it he sent it. When I would ask about my mom Alisha would say ‘she’s not around anymore so you don’t need to worry about her’ I hated her for saying that all the time; and when I would ask Nick about her he would just send me up to my room, a few months ago I got sick of everything so I bitched out Alisha and when Alisha left for shopping and Nick left for the studio I packed my bags and took my dad’s mustang and went to a hotel. That’s where I met Aaron he was cute, funny, nice, sweet, smart, and amazing in every way; we started hanging out then we eventually started dating and the paps found out about me, and Aaron told me to move in and this is where I am now.” I said, I noticed that Joe stared at me the entire time I was talking.
“Sorry to stare but you look exactly like your mom its weird, can you sing too?” he asked, I would always sing in the shower and I would always hear my dad crying after he eavesdropped on my singing.
“I guess I never really had anyone listen to me so I wouldn’t know if I’m any good or not, was my mom a good singer?” I asked Joe wanting to know more about my mother.
“Your mom was an amazing singer, we all wanted her to get a record deal but she refused because she wanted you to have a parent around all the time. When Nick was away on tour your mom would sing to you and it made you feel better, only her and Nick could sing to you in order for you to be quiet.” Joe said smiling the entire time, “I know this is really soon but do you want to meet the rest of the Jonas clan we would welcome you with open arms.” Joe asked me, and I just stared at him.
I wasn’t even ready to meet Joe but I was forced to meet him so I guess I had to be forced to meet the others, “Joe I don’t know if I’m ready to meet them, I wasn’t even ready to meet you but you just so happened to show up.” I said honestly.
“Okay Annabelle if you’re ready to meet the rest of the family or you just want to talk to your uncle Joe this is my number text me and I’ll be here in a flash, deal?” Joe said holding out his hand, I shook his hand and then he pulled me into a hug; when I was hugging Joe I felt a connection not anything I felt with Aaron like a love connection but I family connection and I knew he wouldn’t hurt me like his brother did.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY EASTER READERS!!
so if annabelle and aaron were to do anything sexual in the future would you want descrptive or not? i would love to know what you guys want
comment please because they make me happy.
I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR EASTER IS FILLED WITH CANDY GOODNESS!
loves