‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 11

It was a few weeks since I last saw Joe, and he is always texting me and keeping me updated on everything Jonas just in case I wanted to know; I thought it was nice that he wanted me to stay up to date with my family but it was constant that it got rather annoying. I was in my room with Aaron messing around on my laptop, “Anna can you please get off that laptop and spend time with me.” Aaron said just staring at me.
I looked over my laptop screen and saw him pouting, “What would we do instead of me playing around on the laptop?” I said knowing he didn’t have anything.
He came crawling up to me and closed my laptop and moved it to the side, “we could play like I don’t know tickle fight or something like that.” He said leaning in and kissing me, he pushed me backwards so he was hovering over me I started messing with the bottom of his shirt and successfully got it off without breaking the kiss, but unfortunately his shirt is now ripped down the front. He slipped a hand underneath my shirt and went for the bra clasp, he looked down at me for approval I nodded my head and I felt my straps loosen then he lifted my shirt over my head to get my bra off; I knew things were going farther than they usually do but I actually felt ready to have sex with Aaron, I started undoing his belt and he looked shocked then moved my head so I was looking at him “Annabelle are you sure because we can stop if you want, I don’t want to pressure you or anything.” He said sincerely and I knew he meant it.
“Aaron I love you and I’m ready to take the next step with you, I haven’t been more sure about anything in my entire life.” I said bringing my lips back to his as I got his pants off successfully, I was wearing another skirt today and Aaron started slipping it off my body and then threw it onto the ground next to my shirt. He went inside his bedside table and got a little silver package and I automatically knew that I couldn’t go back now, and I didn’t want to go back; he was about to slip his boxers off when Zack walked into the room, “shit!” I said covering myself and getting off the bed to go after my bra and shirt.
“Aaron and Annabelle I would like to see you in the kitchen in five minutes.” Zack said slamming the door and stomping downstairs.
As I was putting my bra back on Aaron looked over at me, “maybe tonight or tomorrow when no one’s home we can try again.” He said kissing me on my lips as he was searching for another shirt.
I simply nodded my head because I couldn’t come up with any words, maybe this was a sign that I should wait a little longer or possibly till marriage but I don’t think Aaron can wait that long and he would probably cheat on me just to get some form of action. I waked down he stairs hand in hand with Aaron hoping that we wouldn’t get yelled at too much for what we were about to do, we walked into the kitchen to see Jill with her face in her hands and Zack with a very pissed off look on his face. I didn’t want to speak because I knew I would say something wrong so I just sat there holding Aarons hand as his parents just looked at us like they were about to cut us up and serve us for dinner.
“Aaron why would you do that to Annabelle when you clearly know she isn’t ready to take your relationship that far yet?” Jill said to Aaron.
“Actually Jill he asked me if he should stop but I told him I was ready to take the next step so I was willing to sleep with Aaron.” I said speaking up for Aaron.
“Annabelle do you have any idea what could’ve happened if we didn’t interfear with this, you could’ve gotten a disease or worse pregnant, how would your mother feel about her sixteen year old daughter getting pregnant?” Jill said to me.
“Aaron just because you’ve had sex doesn’t mean you can go sleeping around with your girlfriends whenever they give you permission to, you have to think about the consequences of what could happen if it was a heat of the moment thing and you didn’t have protection with you. Annabelle I thought your family was the purity ring wearing people, why are you so into having sex before marriage when your mother got pregnant before marriage, what do you think your father would say if you go home and he sees your months pregnant and only a child?” Zack said to me, I wanted to cry because he was right my dad would kill me if I came home pregnant before marriage.
“Mom and Dad stop hurting Annabelle; it was my idea to have sex because we wouldn’t even be in that situation if I didn’t want Annabelle to get off her laptop, so if you’re going to blame anyone blame me not my girlfriend.” Aaron said letting go of my hand and slamming his hands on the table. “What about your dad, you got mom pregnant before marriage and you decided to wait sixteen years to actually tie the knot, and you guys couldn’t be happier what if that is how Annabelle and I turn out?” Aaron said standing up in his chair.
For the first time since I met Aaron I was actually afraid of him because his eyes didn’t have love or lust they had anger and fury in them, “Aaron do not raise your voice at us, go to your room both of you and you will not see each other for the rest of the night.” Jill said standing up and walking out of the kitchen.
I walked upstairs to my room and stayed there the rest of the night; I didn’t know what to do for the rest of the night so I decided to take a long bath to calm myself down. I was sitting in the bathroom thinking about everything, I couldn’t believe I was about to give Aaron the last thing that was mine was I actually ready or was I just scared that if I didn’t sleep with him eventually he would leave me. Every time we would get close someone would walk in maybe that was a sign that we just weren’t meant to have sex so early in our relationship, but I was ready so how could those signs keep me from giving all my love to him? I was done thinking so I got out and got ready for bed, I got on my laptop and when I started falling asleep I decided it was time for bed.
I got up the next morning and wanted to do something crazy like get my tattoo today since I knew what I wanted from my talk with Joe a few days ago. “Aaron your parents are gone lets got get me a tattoo.” I said walking into his room early the next morning.
I must’ve scared him because he fell out of bed with a pa nicked look on his face, “Annabelle it’s like 8 in the morning let me sleep for another three hours.” Aaron said getting back in bed and pulling the covers over his head.
I decided to tease him so I crawled on his bed and straddled him then leaned down to whisper in his ear, “Aaron your parents are gone which means we can do what we planned on doing yesterday today.” then I started sucking behind his ear and down his neck until I heard him groan, “what was that?” I said whispering in his ear.
Aaron pulled the blanket off his face and leaned up to kiss me, “I’ll get up for that,” before I was about to kiss him his cell phone rang as an alarm clock to wake him up, I got up off of him and saw that he had a boner, “Annabelle look what you did.” He said pointing to it.
I looked over at him, “well that is why someone created cold showers, now go I want to get my tattoo today so your parents don’t ask questions.” I said walking out of Aaron’s room and into my room so I could get ready for the day, I decided on a t shirt and denim skirt with a pair of white Sperry’s. I walked back into Aaron’s room, “hurry up it’s been like a million years lets go.” I said jumping up and down.
“Anna calm down the tattoo parlor will be there in a few minutes, it’s only been two hours so chill baby doll.” He said slipping his Nike dunks on then grabbing my hand and walking me out to my Mustang, we drove in silence all the way to the tattoo parlor in downtown LA when we got there Aaron stopped me before getting out of the car “Anna are you sure you want to get a tattoo they cost a lot of money and are there for the rest of your life and I just don’t want you to make the same mistake I did.” Aaron said looking me in the eyes.
I laughed at him trying to get me to back out, “Aaron I’m sure about this, it’s going to be a little shocking what I’m getting but it has to do with my mom so I’m getting it.” I said giving him a kiss before stepping out of the car and quickly running into the building so nobody would see me.
“Hello welcome to LA Tat, how can I help you?” this nice lady said at the front desk of the parlor.
“Yes I am here to get a tattoo; do you have anyone who is really good at black and white?” I asked, I only wanted the best for my first tattoo.
“Yes I do, I will go get him if you want.” She said before getting up and getting the girl to work on my new artwork.
This really pretty blonde girl came to the front, “hey I’m Marie and you want a tattoo so what will I be doing today?” she asked me pulling out a sheet of paper.
“Well I want average size wings on each shoulder blade, in black and white and I don’t want super huge wings but I also don’t want little wings I want decent size wings.” I said describing my tattoo to her.
She started drawing then like 5 minutes later she showed me the paper, “is this how you imagined it?” she said to me.
I was in shock by how much detail she put into it in that amount of time, “it’s gorgeous I love it, you’re really talented.” I said to her while handing her back her drawing.
“Thanks so if you’ll follow me to my station we can get started, I’ll also need you to take your shirt off and call me when you’re comfortable.” Marie said leaving me alone in the room, I got undressed then laid down on the table and called her back in the room. “This is your first tattoo are you ready?” she asked me, I couldn’t form words so I just nodded my head and she got started. Saying it hurt was an understatement I was in so much pain I wanted to scream, I wanted to run out of the store and into Aaron’s arms so he could make me feel no more pain; but I sucked it up and took the pain. After a painful hour and a half of tattooing I was done and got to see my artwork, I was in shock and wanted to cry because it was beautiful and just the way I imagined it.
I walked back in to the front after Marie did all the procedures and telling me to care for that tattoo, I walked up to the desk to pay for it when I saw Aaron walk in “Aaron where were you all this time?” I said giving him a kiss and giving the lady my credit card.
Before he could say anything I heard someone call his name, “Aaron is that you?” I turned around to the voice and saw Marie standing there in shock.
“Marie what are you doing at the tattoo parlor?” Aaron asked walking towards her.
“I work here, after you got your tattoo done last year I decided to apply for a job here because it was such an amazing place to work, what are you doing here and kissing my customer?” she asked putting her hands on her hips and tapping her foot.
“This is my girlfriend I drove her here, I believe you guys have already met so no need to introduce. Annabelle come on lets go my mom is going to flip when she finds out you got a tattoo.” Aaron said trying to push me out the door.
We walked back out to his car then I decided to ask him questions, “Aaron who the hell was she and how do you know her?” I asked pissed off at him.
Aaron started the car then drove home without answering my question, we pulled up outside his house and I kept him in the car begging him to tell me who she was “That was Marie she was my girlfriend last year I loved her about as much as I loved you, she was 17 and I was only 15 and I really liked her so I asked her out she said yes we dated for a few months until we had sex then she broke up with me because I ‘wasn’t good enough’ in bed. I was heartbroken because she was my first girlfriend and my first time after that I didn’t want my heart to get broken so I stuck with breaking other girls’ hearts.” He said attempting to get out the car but I stopped him.
I didn’t know whether to be pissed or sad or happy I just didn’t know what to do in this situation, “do you still love her, like any feelings at all?” I asked hoping for a no.
Aaron just ran a hand through his hair and thought about the question, “Annabelle of course I still love her but not as much as I love you, she was my first everything so of course I still love her; don’t you love your first boyfriend?” he asked me confused at why I was pissed to begin with.
“Aaron I wouldn’t know because you know that you’re my first boyfriend so yeah I still love my first boyfriend because I’m dating my first boyfriend.” I said getting out of the car and storming into the house, I was pissed beyond belief because now I had to compete with Marie who my boyfriend just happened to love a little bit more than me; what if she wanted to keep in contact with him and he went back to her because she wanted him back, what would happen with me? I didn’t want to think like that and of course I didn’t want to be mad but I was because my boyfriend was in love with another girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
college was good to me today so im happy...comments would make me even more happier but whatever.
anywho if Annabelle and Aaron were to have sex would you want a sex scene or not?
GOOD DAY=UPDATES!
loves