‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 9

Things with Aaron have been amazing, he has been a great boyfriend and his parents are very nice to me, Aaron and I were upstairs in his room watching a movie and he started tickling me, “Aaron please stop, I love you Aaron please if you love me you’ll stop.” I said wriggling around underneath him.
“I know you love me but this is fun, you being tortured for doing absolutely nothing don’t you like this?” he asked sarcastically smiling down at me.
“Aaron please stop I don’t like this.” I said dying for a breath, when I could I would lean up and give him a passionate kiss to keep his mind off of tickling me.
Aaron rolled off of me and deepened the kiss, I decided that I would be courageous and straddle him so that is what I did while still kissing him. He sat up a little bit so I didn’t have to lean down on him, his hands ran up my sides then went under my shirt and up to my bra strap; I took his hand out from underneath my shirt and still continued to kiss him, his hands were now making their way up my skirt and trying to slip underneath my panties. I stopped the kiss and just looked at him, “I’m sorry Anna but I couldn’t help myself especially when you’re wearing that. I promise to keep my hands outside of your clothes.” He said leaning in for another kiss, he laid us down on his bed with me underneath him I didn’t think anything of it because this is how we always ended up during our make out sessions. While making out I felt Aaron start undoing his jeans and when he got is belt off and his jeans undone he worked his hand up my skirt raising it higher than it already was.
I had to push his hand away and push him off of me, “God Aaron can you just like not do that, I’m not comfortable enough to go that far just yet.” I said standing up by his bed.
“Annabelle it’s been a month and a half and we haven’t even been to second base, I’m not pressuring you I’m just saying that I’m a guy and I have needs and it doesn’t help when I have a hot girlfriend around to not fulfill those needs.” He said getting up and buckling up his pants.
“Ugh Aaron you make me sick, I’m going to the park I don’t know when I’ll be back just don’t call me.” I said stomping downstairs and opening the door running into someone, “watch where you’re going, asshole.” I said turning back to the dark haired boy who looked strangely familiar but I couldn’t place him, because Aaron had to go and be an ass and try to sleep with me.
It was nearly dark out when I decided to head back to the house; I looked down at my phone and saw 21 missed calls and 41 texts all from Aaron. I opened the door and instead of talking to anyone I went upstairs into my room and showered off all the bad things that happened today; “Aaron feeling me up, Aaron trying to feel me up again, Aaron calling me and texting me when I told him not to, everything had to do with Aaron and I hated how I was always around because I was still living in his house. I was really hungry so I went downstairs to get something to eat, I was about to leave the kitchen when I saw someone in the dark sitting by the table with another person I couldn’t see, “sorry Jill I didn’t see you there, I was hungry so I came down for some food. I’ll leave you and your friend back to your conversation.” I said before quickly grabbing my food and heading upstairs.
I walked by Aaron’s room and heard him talking to someone, “I screwed up and I don’t know how to fix this, what do I do?” he said to this mystery person.
“Well why don’t you try not feeling her up and getting your hand up her skirt would be a start, also don’t be too touchy feely because then she’ll leave you for being clingy and you don’t want that.” The mystery person said and I knew that voice I just couldn’t tell where I knew it from, then he walked outside and I saw Zack walk out of his room and close the door behind him, I slipped into my room before he could see me.
This morning I woke up and I wasn’t feeling very well so I decided that I would just stay in bed all day, hoping to keep away from Aaron and because I didn’t want anyone else to catch whatever I had. Jill came into my room and looked at me, “Annabelle there is breakfast downstairs, do you want to join us?” she asked sweetly.
“I’m not feeling too well so I figured I would rest today and stay in my room and not get anyone sick, I would feel bad if I got someone sick because I hung around them.” I said with barely a voice.
Jill walked over to me and felt my forehead, “sweetheart I think you just have a little cold, I’m going to go get you some medicine and I’ll bring food up for you also.” She said leaving the room, Jill was awesome I would see why my mother would be friends with her. She came back a few minutes later with some medicine and breakfast for me, “okay darling this you can take right now for your fever, and I’m guessing your nose is all stopped up so you take these two hours after the first ones and these are for right before you go to sleep. Breakfast will be on your end table whenever you’re hungry, and also a hot bath helps with the stopped up nose; feel better and don’t get out of that bed Annabelle.” Jill said before walking back downstairs to her family.
A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door then I saw Aaron standing at the foot of my bed, “what are you doing here, I’m still mad at you and I don’t want to get you sick.” I said to him with anger in my voice, well if I had my normal voice back.
“Anna I really hate you being mad at me, and I don’t care if I get sick because I know it’ll be because I spent all my time with you. I love you Anna and I want to help you get over this sickness quickly, so we can be together again.” Aaron said coming closer to me.
Before I could say anything Jill came into my room, “Aaron Annabelle is trying to get better now leave her alone so she can rest and get better faster.” She said shooing her son out of my room.
Aaron really was a sweet guy it’s just he’s very hands on boyfriend and I loved him for that but he was getting very sexual when I’m not ready for that part of the relationship yet. I was confused, I left my dad’s in order to find my family and become close with them but I found a boyfriend and his family why couldn’t I find my own? I guess living with Aaron wasn’t such a good idea because I haven’t even tried to look for my family like my original plan, but I had to go fall in love and he distracted me from everything. I could always just go to Jill and ask for her to take me to the Jonas house, but I don’t think I’m ready just yet for that but I need to get away from Aaron and the only way I could that because Jill really likes having another girl in the house. Why did all this happen to me right now when I’m trying to complete my life, but all these people are putting that on hold, I have to figure something out but I just can’t decide on what to do.
The next morning I woke up and decided that I should go to a hotel so I wouldn’t get so distracted from all these people being around me, I put a note saying that I left on the fridge and as soon as I was about to walk out I heard my name “Annabelle what are you doing?” Zack said looking at me with all my luggage and the door halfway opened.
“I was leaving so you guys can be a family again, plus I am getting distracted with finding the Jonas family with Aaron around all the time so I figured leaving would be the best way to solve this.” I said closing the door so it just wasn’t open for the heck of it.
“Annabelle if this is about my son, he really loves you and doesn’t mean to hurt you but he’s a teenage boy and he’s not thinking clearly because he’s never had a serious girlfriend. He doesn’t want to lose you because he’s not making you happy and he thinks that if he does that one thing then you’ll always be his, but I think he’s getting the message because he won’t talk to us unless you’re around. Annabelle we really want to help you find the rest of your family, we are just waiting for you to be ready for that step; just don’t leave and we will help you anyway you want, if you want your space then we will give it to you, you make Aaron is happy and that is what every parent wants so please just stay.” Zack said.
Zack was right, I never heard him talk to me but he knows his son better than anyone and if he says these things about Aaron then I should believe him; he also said I could have my space and that is what I really want, “okay I’ll stay, thank you Mr. Merrick I mean Zack.” I said giving him a hug and then heading back upstairs to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
last of the day.
comment please
loves