‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 12

Chapter 12
I feel like Aaron and I have been getting into more fights then anything else, so I called someone I knew wouldn’t judge me, Joe. I met him at the park down the street from Aaron’s house, “hey Joe thanks for meeting me, I really needed to talk to someone not related to Aaron.” I said giving Joe a hug, I felt really comfortable with him. He squeezed a little too hard on my back and I squealed in pain, “Joe be careful I’m in pain.” I said letting it slip out of my mouth.
“What are you in pain about?” Joe asked confused.
I turned around and showed him part of my tattoo that you could see through my tank top, “I got a tattoo, the wings is like my mom’s is my guardian angel leading me down a path and also I think I’m Aaron’s guardian angel because since we started dating he’s been a really sweet guy until I got my tattoo and something happened, that’s reason I called you.” I said messing with my fingers the entire time.
“I still can’t believe you got a tattoo that crazy Annabelle, anyways what did Aaron do this time?” Joe asked leaning back against the bench.
“Well we ran into his ex at the tattoo parlor and she just happened to be the one doing my tattoo, anyways I found out that she was Aarons first everything and I asked him if he still loved her and he said yeah. I flipped out because he could easily go back to her and just leave me in the dust, plus I asked why they broke up and he said that after they had sex he wasn’t good so she left him; I’m scared that’s going to happen to me if I go to that level with Aaron.” I said after I finished ranting I slouched down and leaned aga8inst the bench copying Joe’s position.
He looked over at me, “well I hope you’re not ready to have sex with Aaron just yet because that is a big step, and of course everyone still loves their first love but doesn’t mean they will get back together. There are very rare chances of first loves getting back together and being happy, but I don’t think that would happen with you and Aaron because I think he genuinely loves you.” Joe said to me, putting a hand on my shoulder for reassurance.
“You want to know what the worst part is, I’m actually ready to take the next step with him and I’m not scared if I get pregnant or anything because I know Aaron will be by my side the entire time.” I said looking over at Joe who had a scared expression on his face.
“Annabelle I don’t control your life or anything but I’m going to say that don’t sleep with Aaron until your 100 percent sure he will be with you in case you do get pregnant and when your positive that you love him with all of your heart and you don’t think you’ll find anyone like him. I hate leaving you to a big decision like this but Nick is at the house having a meltdown because you’re not home yet, which I hope you go home sooner or later because he really misses you.” Joe said giving me a gentle hug then walking back to his car, while I walked home.
I was almost to Aaron’s house when someone pulled me behind a house, I tried to scream but they had their hand over my mouth, I looked up to see who it was and I came face to face with Mike. “Well Annabelle what are you doing walking alone?” he said with a smirk on his face.
As soon as he took his hand off my mouth I screamed for Aaron, but I highly doubt he heard me after I screamed I felt Mike’s hand come in contact with my face and it stung like a bitch, “what do you want?” I asked holding my now burning cheek.
“I want you to break up with Aaron and go back to your prefect little life so we can have our friend back, or you could just totally give me what your giving Aaron and we would be even.” Mike said looking over my body; I chose the wrong day to wear a summer dress.
I struggled to get away but Mike pushed me against the wall, “I don’t give anything to Aaron, we are in a fight right now I haven’t even seen him in two days so just let me go.” I begged him.
“Well Annabelle is still a virgin that makes this even better than what I already planned, and it is very hot when you beg do it again please?” he asked me leaning down to kiss my neck, he loosen his grip on me and I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall again but I hit my head and it hurt like a bitch. “If you just stay still this won’t hurt at all, well except for the beginning but that’ll go away.” Mike said trying to undo his pants while holding me against the wall.
“Mike please you don’t want to do this, I know you’re a good kid you just got involved in bad things but I’m sure deep down inside you’re a great kid who would hate yourself for even treating a girl like this.” I said trying to get him to stop.
He slammed his hand over my mouth and looked at me “Annabelle shut the hell up and I won’t hurt you anymore than I already plan on.” He then put his hands up my dress and ripped my underwear off, “Now it’s time for the fun to begin.” He said bringing his lower body closer to mine I knew nobody was going to save me and I had no more energy in me so I just stood against the wall waiting, but before anything could happen I felt a weight lifted off of me I tried to see who it was but I couldn’t because my vision was blurry.
I started walking away but I kept running into things, I felt the place where my head was hurting and felt something gushing out of my head, I looked at my hand and all I could make out was a red liquid covering my hands. I fell to the ground still holding my head and trying to keep my eyes open, “AARON!” I screamed hoping that he would hear me and come running to my rescue, but I had to thank the person who was currently beating the shit out of Mike I would do that when I could actually see who was helping me. I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere, “thank you whoever you are.” I said forcing my eyes to stay opened a little bit longer.
“Stay awake Annabelle I need you to stay awake till we get to the hospital, stay with me please don’t close your eyes.” The mystery person said, I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore and everything faded into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA WASNT EXPECTING THAT!!
told you i was in a good mood
comments are lovely
loves