‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 13

When I woke up I saw I was surrounded by white walls and everything smelled clean I noticed I was in the hospital I saw I was hooked up to so many machines I couldn’t count, I then saw someone sleeping while holding my hand I didn’t know what to do so I snatched my hand from his because I had no clue who this was. I saw the doctor come in, “good afternoon Annabelle I’m glad you could join us today, you have a lot of people waiting to see you.” The doctor said who I never got the name of.
I looked at him, “Doctor not to sound harsh or anything but who is this boy still asleep on my bed?” I said furrowing my eyebrows.
“I knew this would happen, Annabelle this is your boyfriend Aaron he has been here every day for the past week talking to you and caring for you. Do you remember anything else from before the incident?” he asked me, I felt my bed move and this Aaron guy woke up and smiled seeing me awake.
“Annabelle thank god your awake I needed to see those eyes, I’m sorry I didn’t help you sooner I was walking to the park trying to find you when I heard my name being yelled and I ran over to help you,” he said to me, and I looked at him like he was crazy, “Dr. Holmes why is she looking at me like she has no clue who I am or what happened to her not long ago?” he asked turning to the doctor.
“Mr. Merrick, Annabelle seems to be suffering from temporary amnesia it usually happened with patients who wake up from a short coma like Annabelle did. She should remember in the next few hours, if it last any longer than call me and I’ll have to check her out; if you want the process to speed up you have tell her all these good memories and try to just mention that your friends and talk about all the good things you two did together.” Dr Holmes said leaving my room and leaving me alone with Aaron.
I looked at Aaron and he was very attractive but had the grunge look going and I knew that wasn’t my type of guys, “so I’m guessing you’re my boyfriend, what have we done together please tell me anything.” I said hoping I’d get my memory back fast like the doctor said I would.
As Aaron was telling me everything about what we use to do together some things came back but other didn’t, he told me about my past with my dad and how my mother died he also told me I was living with him and his parents, he also said I was a Jonas which made me laugh because that means I was related to a very popular music group back in the day. He also told me about the tattoo on my back and all the fights we had and how when the accident happened we were in a fight at the moment, he told me everything good and bad but I didn’t have my full memory back yet. “So do you remember everything?” Aaron asked me.
“I think I do but I have this feeling that there is something that was important to me that I can’t really remember about it, thanks so much Aaron and sorry for yelling at you about your ex girlfriend coming in and trying to break us up.” I said feeling more comfortable around him, actually I felt a little too comfortable around him at the moment.
“Miss. Jonas I hate to worry you when your trying to get your memory back but your father is here to take you home, and that means there are tons of paparazzi outside waiting.” Dr. Holmes said poking his head through the door.
Then I saw through my window Nick Jonas or as I know him as my father, “Annabelle thank god you’re okay, if you ever run away again I don’t know what would happen to me. I signed you out so all we have to do is go home and get things back to normal.” Nick said trying to get me out of bed.
“No I don’t want to go with you, I want to stay with my boyfriend and I’d rather stay in this hospital for the rest of my life then go home with you and that bitch Alisha.” I said screaming at him and grabbing Aaron’s hand.
Nick looked shocked when I said the boyfriend word but I didn’t care because from what Aaron told me I was madly in love with him, “your dating him, hell no my daughter will not have a boyfriend and you will have to deal with Alisha because she is staying I care for her very much. Now please get out of bed and change, I brought some of your clothes that you left at the house.” He said handing me my clothes, when I was in the bathroom changing I heard him screaming through the door “you’re also getting that tattoo removed immediately, who in their right mind said you could get a tattoo.” He said as I continued putting my clothes on.
I walked out and he dragged me outside with Aaron and him yelling at each other before I got into the car with him I got out of his grasp, “dad you can’t control me forever, I love Aaron and I want to stay with him. If you really want me back then you can divorce Alisha’s sorry ass, when that happen I’ll come home with a smile on my face but until then I’m not coming home.” I said to him not caring that camera were recording me and taking pictures of me.
Nick didn’t say anything he just got into his car and drove off, that shows how much he actually cares about me that he would just leave me standing outside a hospital without fighting for me anymore. When he left my eyes started to water and I turned to Aaron so the camera wouldn’t catch me crying, if I was going to be on camera for the first time it wasn’t going to be me crying over my father. “Anna come on lets go back to my house, my parents can’t wait to see you again.” Aaron said bringing me to where he parked his car.
I walked into Aaron’s house and I heard footsteps coming towards the door, “Annabelle thank goodness your back and I heard about your father coming to the hospital, I’m also guessing that from the pictures you’re not going home.” Jill said giving me a hug.
“Yeah I’m not going home to my father until he divorces Alisha, and he already knows I live with you so I think I might just go to another hotel and just stay there; plus since the incident with Aaron a few days ago you probably don’t want us in the same house.” I said walking upstairs to pack my stuff and search for a hotel.
I found a hotel and booked a room for me, I turned around and saw Aaron standing in my doorway “my parents don’t want you to leave, they’ve grown very fond of you and you’ve made me into a better person so that helps a lot with them liking you. I don’t want you to leave either because that means I have to get permission from my parents to visit you and I want to visit you whenever I want.” Aaron said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly.
I looked up at him and gave him a kiss, “I have to leave, plus your mom is going to have a baby in a few months so she should probably get this room all decorated for the little one. My hotel isn’t that far from your house so you can visit me and I’m sure your parents will let you visit me since I am your girlfriend and such a good influence.” I said laughing then kissing him again, he deepened the kiss and started pushing me towards the bed but before things could go too far I had to stop it in fear of his dad walking in again.
I walked downstairs and saw Jill and Zack standing downstairs waiting to say goodbye, Jill was crying and I immediately felt sad, “mom don’t cry it’s not she’s leaving forever it’s just down the block to the hotel.” Aaron said to his weeping mother.
“I know it’s just I haven’t had a girl in the house in forever so I just became attached to you, and also you remind me so much of your mother that it feels wrong to see you walk out of my life again.” She said giving me a hug, I hugged her back but she didn’t let go for the longest time.
“Okay mom Annabelle has to get to her hotel, I’m sure she will visit all the time and I’ll be visiting her all the time so trust me you’re not going to lose contact with her.” Aaron said bringing me out to my car so he could drive me to my hotel.
We made it to my room and Aaron and I sat on my bed watching TV till it got dark, “so I guess you have to get back to your parents house?” I said to him trying not to look sad but inside I was dying.
“My mom said I could spend the night with you as long as we kept things PG then it was okay, do you want things to be PG or do you want it to go further because either way I don’t care.” Aaron said leaning in for a kiss but deepened it just like before but I didn’t stop it this time, he pushed me down so he was hovering over me and he used his arms to keep most of his weight off of me. He leaned down and started unbuttoning my baby doll top while I was kissing his neck, he was in a weak state now so I decided to take control and flip him over so I was straddling him; I leaned down to kiss him and ran my hands down his chest till I reached the hem of his shirt, I rubbed my nail along the skin between his shirt and jeans and he took in a deep breath. He leaned up to me and just kissed me with love and compassion in the whole thing, “Annabelle are you sure because we don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Aaron asked, I didn’t know what to say, I wanted to so bad but part of me didn’t want to I nodded my head letting the better part of my brain win the argument.
I took Aarons shirt off and ran my hands up and down his chest feeling his muscles that he had built up over the years, he flipped us back over and started messing with the button of my jeans and when he finally got them undone he slipped them off my legs and just stared at me in awe. I placed my lips on top of his while I was working on getting his pants on the floor next to mine, after I got them off I realized we were both I just our undergarments and it made me realize that I’m actually going to lose my virginity to Aaron my first love and hopefully would be my last. He went for the bra clasp and before he got that undone I stopped him, “Aaron I don’t want to, I’m sorry for making you think I did I just don’t want to because I feel it’s too soon.” I said getting off of him while holding my bra to my body.
“You agreed you said you were okay and you wanted to, then when we actually get into it and almost make love to each other you go and stop me. Annabelle what the hell are you doing with me, why are you playing me telling me you want then stopping a few weeks ago nothing was stopping you so why now?” Aaron yelled at me while getting dressed.
I was pissed that he was yelling at me, “Well excuse me I’m not a whore that sleeps around with any guy I want. I want to be in love with the guys before I sleep with him, I love you Aaron but I just think we are too young to have sex and I would like to keep my virginity to someone I’ve only been dating for like two and a half months.” I said putting my shirt back on and looking for my pants.
“You said you want to be in love for your first time and you want it to be romantic, we have a hotel room to ourselves, I know for a fact that I love you, and I even asked if you wanted this before going any further. What do you want from me because I really don’t know?” he said to me throwing me my jeans.
“Aaron calm the hell down I want to be ready and not regret it the next day and I know for a fact that I would’ve regretted it. I don’t want to be like your ex girlfriend who leaves you the next morning because you weren’t good enough for her or that she regretted it I don’t want to be like her,” I was about to say something else but Aaron stopped me.
“well at least my ex girlfriend puts out unlike you, my dad was right you are just a typical Jonas; leading the guys on and when you have them under your spell ready and willing you take it all away from them. I’m not going to be like that, you and your purity loving family can go not have sex somewhere else.” Aaron said to me walking out the door, slamming it behind him.
I ran to the door and swung it open and yelled for him, “Aaron don’t you dare talk about my family like that, at least they accept me for what I am and I don’t want them to be disappointed in me. And if you didn’t know this relationship is over for good, I don’t want you to speak to me ever again; go have sex with your ‘willing’ ex girlfriend.” I said into the hallways then I slammed the door and started crying over what just happened, I got up and got my phone and called the only person I could think of “Joe can you come get me, I really need someone and you’re the only one I can trust.” I cried into the phone as I gave him directions to my hotel for him to come and get me.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM!!
so last update for the night, and im still waiting for answers from my previous updates
comments are welcomed
loves