‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 14

Chapter 13
Joe knocked on my door and I went to answer it and as soon as he saw my puffy red eyes he pulled me into hug and closed the door. “Shhhh Annabelle it’s going to be okay, he’s one boy out of a million please don’t cry I hate seeing people cry.” He kept saying to me while rubbing my back, as I let my tears fall onto his shirt.
I pulled away from his chest and looked up at him through the tears in my eyes, “Joe I can’t stay here I just can’t, can I go to your house or something I don’t feel comfortable staying here tonight.” I said hoping he’d say yes.
“Is it okay if you stay at my parents’ house they are your grandparents and they would love to see you.” Joe said looking down at me.
I nodded my head then got up to get a change of clothes and my bathroom products, “okay I’m ready to go.” I said carrying a little bag of clothes, Joe grabbed them from me and carried them downstairs while putting his arm around my shoulder keeping me close to him.
We drove for awhile and the I saw all these beautiful houses, then Joe pulled into one and punched in the code then the gate opened up to reveal a gorgeous house and I was in awe of it, “okay this is my parents house Denise and Paul you can call them that, they might not recognize you at first but when they find out your Nicks daughter they will welcome you with open arms. Are you ready to meet the rest of your family?” Joe said looking at me from his side of the car, I nodded my head then opened the door and walked beside Joe to the front door. “Family I’m home, sorry there was an emergency that I needed to get to.” He said trying to make everyone come over and see Joe walk through his house.
“Joseph we are in the living room, come join us.” A woman’s voice said from what I’m assuming was the living room.
We walked into the living room then everyone turned to us, “family meet the newest member Annabelle Jonas, Annabelle meet everyone.” Joe said pointing back and forth between me and the family.
An older woman got up from her seat and just looked at me, she looked at Joe and he nodded his head then she looked back at me and started getting teary eyed then came over to me and gave me hug. “Oh Annabelle you have turned out to be such a beautiful young woman, you must have all the boys chasing after you. Oh and forgive me my name is Denise and this is my husband Paul, and over there is your uncle Kevin and his wife Danielle, and you already know Joe and sitting beside him is his wife Mackenzie and you will meet your cousins soon because the family barbeque is coming up.” Denise said pointing at each person as she named them off.
“Oh mom is it okay if Annabelle stays here tonight; she had a fight with her boyfriend and doesn’t feel like staying in a hotel by herself.” Joe asked for me, because he didn’t ask sooner.
“Of course Annabelle your happy to stay here, and I saw on the news how you were in the hospital and how Nick was yelling at you, that is not how I raised him he is suppose to love his children. He has changed ever since your mother passed and when he met that evil woman Alisha, but I’m glad you got away from them and managed to stay under the radar for so long.” Paul said coming up and wrapping me in a hug.
“Thank you so much, I really appreciate this so much.” I said not knowing what else I can say after meeting my entire family.
“Joseph why don’t you show Annabelle which room she will be staying in, and tomorrow we can check you out of the hotel you were staying at and until you’re ready to go back home to Nick you can stay here.” Denise said giving me another hug before sending me away with Joe.
We walked upstairs and Joe brought me into a yellow room filled with teddy bear everything, “this was your room when Nick and your mother were living with us, and then whenever Nick and Brooke would go out they’d leave you here; but after she died Nick just stayed in this room with you all the time never leaving your side.” Joe said to me, “Nick and Alisha are coming over tomorrow but don’t worry I will keep him away from you and you get to meet all of your cousins too.” Joe said before kissing me on my head then leaving my room.
I looked around the room at everything and I found a few pictures of my mother, Nick and I all hanging out in this room; then I found another picture of Nick holding me when I looked to be around 3, he was feeding me and I had food all over my face; then I saw another picture of Nick and Brooke in a kiss with Nick’s hands on Brooke’s huge baby bump, when I saw this picture I started crying because I knew I would never have my family again. I heard someone knock on my door and I turned around and saw Kevin standing there.
“Hey Annabelle can I come in and talk to you for a little bit?” he said and I nodded my head still looking at how happy my parents were before fate had to step in a take her away from us, “Nick was so happy with your mom, he was smiling and laughing all the time, then when she died he was heartbroken and didn’t crack a smile at anyone’s jokes, then we decided it was time for him to move on and to focus on you that is when we got the old Nick back. He would take you everywhere and whenever you got sick he would freak out and take you to the doctor because he didn’t want to lose you as well, then he met Alisha when she came up with Ashley and Mariana to visit Jill and her son; he must’ve felt a connection because they started dating then engaged then marriage and he took you out of our lives because of her. What I’m saying is that Nick is lost and doesn’t realize that the only person he really needs is you, he’s trying to move on and see other people but when you lose your soul mate you don’t get another one; Nick just hasn’t realized that yet.” Kevin said to me, and it made a lot of sense.
“Kevin how many cousins do I actually have?” I asked him out of the blue.
“You have 6 cousins but in a few months you will have another courtesy of Joe and Kenz, you finally have a family Annabelle and you get to meet all of them tomorrow.” He said kissing my head then leaving the room like Joe did.
In the past two months I ran away from home, got a boyfriend, met his parents, met an uncle, and then met my entire family so far this year has been amazing to me. I have gotten everything I ever wanted out of my life, the family I never had; well I technically didn’t have everything because I didn’t have Alisha gone and I didn’t have my dad back the way he was before he got remarried. I laid down in my bed and cried myself to sleep because I missed my dad so much but I knew that if I was to go home Alisha would be screaming at me for no reason and I didn’t want that. When will he realize that I’m all he needs to be happy?
I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and it made me smile, I walked downstairs following the smell and saw Denise cooking while Kevin and Joe along with their wives enjoyed the food. “Annabelle your awake, how did you sleep last night?” Denise asked me as she made a plate of pancakes for me.
“I slept fine thank you, Joe was telling me that my the room I’m staying in was mine when I was a baby whoever chose the theme I love it, bears are so cute.” I said grabbing my plate from Denise thanking her again while sitting down at the table with the adults.
Joe laughed then looked at me, “that was a fun day, Brooke was like ‘let’s get bears my little girl will love bears’ and I was like ‘girls don’t like bears get her something girly’ and we started throwing toys at each other in the store, we would’ve gotten kicked out if we didn’t spend almost two thousand dollars there.” Joe said reminiscing on the past.
I almost choked on my breakfast, “you spent two thousand dollars on stuff for my room, wow no wonder why you kept everything in there. I like hearing you guys talk about my mom please continue I want to learn more about her.” I said sitting back in my seat waiting for someone to talk about my mother.
A few hours and thousands of laughs later I knew pretty much every little detail about my mother, it was finally time for Joe to take me to the hotel to get my stuff and move into the Jonas household. I successfully moved into my grandparents house and they said I could move furniture around and do what I wanted since it was my room till whenever I decided I didn’t want it. It was time for the barbeque so I found a white strapless knee length lace dress and put it on, and then I decided to just do natural looking makeup and found my white stilettos and walked downstairs to meet my family.
When I walked outside there were so many people I couldn’t even find my grandparents, I felt someone next to me and I looked over and saw a boy around my age looking me up and down “Hey I’m Michael Jonas, and who are you beautiful?” Michael said to me, I was about to answer him when Kevin came up.
“Michael stop hitting on your cousin that’s just gross son.” Kevin said to him in a stern voice then walked back to the party.
Michael looked embarrassed from the fact that he just hit on his cousin, “sorry I didn’t know you were my cousin, so how are we related?” he asked completely forgetting about his embarrassment.
“Well I’m Annabelle Jonas daughter of Nick Jonas, so your dads little brother.” I said turning to look at all the party people.
“Well I should introduce you to your other cousins then, so come with me,” Michael said as he dragged from group to group, “okay this is my brother Jason he is 10, and this is my other brother Justin he is 8, and over here with my mom and dad is Savannah she is 2 and we all love her to death.” He said leading me from his family and two I’m guessing Joe’s kids, “this is Jessica she is 7, and next to her is Jacob and he is 4 Jessica is in charge of Jacob so their parents can walk around and talk to people; any questions?” Michael asked me turning around to face me.
“So I’m guessing that I am the oldest being 16, that’s pretty cool I actually have cousins I never thought I’d get to meet you guys but here I am talking and knowing your names.” I said smiling and looking around at everyone who I finally get to meet and they finally get to know who this mysterious Annabelle is with their last name.
I saw Joe speed walking over to me with a worried look on his face, “Annabelle Nick is here and I don’t know what you want to do, face him or stay inside till he leaves?” Joe asked whispering so nobody could hear us.
“Joe he is my dad and if he tries to be civil towards me I will be the same to him, unless he brought that bitch then no way in hell I’m being civil.” I said just thinking about her showing up.
Nick saw me and leaned over to tell Alisha I was here, he walked over to me “Annabelle can I have a word with you inside please?” Nick said trying to sound nice since we were in front of his family.
We made it in the house, “Annabelle how could you stay at my parents house when you don’t even want to come home to see your father, do you know how much that hurts me and Alisha?” he said with concern in his eyes.
“Well if you’d divorce that whore and go back to being just me and you then I will come home, but not with her in the house I can’t stand her the way she treats me. I can’t stand the way she talks about my mother either, she acts like she wasn’t even friends with her she just kept her around so that whenever she got sick of you or vice versa that Alisha would be there to make you feel better. How do you not know she is after your money, look outside she isn’t even talking to your family because she knows if she talks to them she will become attached and when she plans on leaving you she won’t leave because she loves your family so much’ I said showing him Alisha just standing outside picking at her nails not talking to a single person.
Nick looked outside then back to me, “Annabelle I love Alisha and she loves me for being me, Brooke is dead Alisha is just helping me move on and leave the past in the past. Just come home so we can be a family again, my daughter isn’t at home and I need my daughter there to complete my family.” Nick said pulling me into a hug.
I pushed him away, “my family won’t be complete till I get my mother back but I know that won’t happen so I will settle for just you and me.” I said walking back outside to the party, I went over to the pool dangling my feet into the water, I felt a presence next to me so I looked over and saw Aaron sitting beside me.
He grabbed my hand, “Anna I’m sorry I really am I was just upset because the mood was ruined because you changed your mind. I should respect you instead of saying things about you that I don’t mind, I really need you in my life Anna I don’t know how to continue each day with you beside me every step of the way.” He said grabbing my hand and holding it.
I pulled my hand away “Aaron what you said really hurt me and I don’t take insults very well with how my past is you should know. If your dating me because you want to have sex with me then I don’t want to date someone like that, I need you to prove to me that you don’t want me for my body but for all of me and you will appreciate the fact that I’m not giving in to you.” I said standing up and walking away from Aaron.
Before I could get far I felt an arm pull me back, before I could see who it was they planted their lips on me, when he kissed me I knew it was only one person and damn was he still an amazing kisser. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, we were just standing outside making out by the pool at my family barbeque; that was when I realized that my family would be looking over at me in happiness or embarrassment in this situation, I pulled away and saw Denise and Paul looking at us with smiles on their face while Joe had a protective glare going on since he knew everything that happened between Aaron and I. Other than that nobody else was staring which made me happy, I brought Aaron upstairs to my room so he could see what my life was like before my dad turned his back on me and his family.
I picked up a picture of my mom and Nick holding me and showed it to Aaron, “Annabelle you look just like your mother, you guys seemed very happy before all this shit happened in your life.” Aaron said putting the picture down beside him and grabbing my hand so he could hold it, “I don’t want to fight anymore; I don’t like being mad at you and not seeing me anymore. I just have to learn to control my temper sometimes, my mom says I get that from my father which is probably true because he does it mad pretty easily. I’m scared that if we get into anymore fights then you’re going to get sick of me and not want to be with me anymore, which would suck because I don’t think I would find a girl like you ever again.” He said leaning over and giving me a peck.
“I missed you too.” I said, that’s all I said because I didn’t want to ruin our perfect moment by a long ass speech on how he should respect women and especially his girlfriend and I most definitely wasn’t going to tell him all about how I’m right and he’s wrong because I’m wrong plenty of times. I was just going to love Aaron just as much as I did before and try to forget about this fight we had, even though it was kind of a big deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
the character Mackenzie is based off of my loyal reader.
i also want to know if you guys would like a sex scene between Aaron and Annabell (if i make them have sex)
also i need about 3 other girls who want to be a past "bed buddy" with Aaron, if you want that position message me
comments are awesome
loves