‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 15

A few weeks later I had Aaron come over to meet the Jonas’ because they are my parents until my dad finally opens his eyes and realize that I’m the only person he needs in his life to make him truly happy. Aaron and I were walking up the front path towards my new home, “Aaron stop fidgeting it’s going to be okay they will love you because I love you and you treat me well, so stop freaking out.” I said to him slapping his hand away from messing with his tie for the tenth time.
“Annabelle that’s easy for you to say because you live with them and they are your family, however I’m the person that made you go running to Joe because I hurt you in the worst way possible. What if Joe told them what I did and they hate me because of it, Annabelle what am I going to do?” he said messing with his tie again.
I slapped his hand away then turned him so he could look at me, “Aaron they can sense fear and if you’re scared they will think you’re not good enough for me, and this is just so they don’t freak out when I bring you over to the house when we hang out. I love you and I will love you even if you make an ass out of yourself in front of the family.” I said giving him a little kiss then walked inside the house with Aaron clutching my arm for dear life, “Denise, Paul, Joe, Kevin, Danielle, Jen anybody home?” I asked naming off everyone.
I heard tons of footsteps and Aaron grabbed my hand even tighter when he heard them, “Annabelle I’m so glad your back, this must be Aaron. Hi Aaron I’m Denise and this is my husband Paul and my children Joe and Kevin and their wives Jen and Danielle; please come into the kitchen so we can chat.” Denise said with a cheerful tone.
I looked over at Aaron who wasn’t freaking out as much but still just a little bit, and we walked into the kitchen and sat at the giant table so everyone was looking at us, okay maybe it was a little intimidating but they are my family and they don’t want me to get hurt. “Aaron what are your intentions with Annabelle?” Joe asked giving Aaron the stink eye.
Aaron gulped loudly, “well I love her and from what she tells me she loves me too, I also don’t pressure her into doing anything bad so that’s a plus, and she made me a better person so that’s another plus.” He said nervously, I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers so he knew that I was there for him.
“Joe as you can see Aaron is nervous so stop torturing the poor child,” Denise said to Joe then turned back to Aaron and me, “Aaron I think you’ll treat Annabelle very well, and I’m glad she is changing you for the better. I’m also happy that you aren’t pressuring her into anything, so I’m guessing it was Annabelle’s idea for a tattoo?” she asked him.
I decided to speak for this question, “yeah it was my idea, I was in the pool with Aaron and saw his tattoo and I thought it would be a cool idea for me to get a tattoo that kind of reminded me of my mother; Aaron actually tried to persuade me not to get the tattoo but I ignored him and got it anyways.” I said with confidence.
This process went on for a few more minutes then they let Aaron come up to my room with me so we could watch movies, “I told you it wasn’t that bad babe, you freaked out over nothing.” I said standing up on my tip toes to give him a kiss.
“I know, but if this is what I get after meeting your family I should definitely meet them all the time.” He said bringing me back to his lips, we had a make out session until I remembered I was in my grandparents house and had to stop it right away, “Anna why did you stop it if you don’t remember everyone is gone to the store or went to see how Nick is holding up without his gorgeous daughter in the house, we have the entire place to ourselves.” He said smirking then kissing me again, he walked us back to my bed and gently laid down on top of it his hand started going up my shirt when I heard the front door downstairs slam shut then footsteps on the stairs.
“Shit Aaron get off of me.” I said pushing him off of me then running into the bathroom to act like I wasn’t in the room, I heard talking in my room between Aaron and Kevin and knew I would be in here for awhile so I turned the shower on to act like I was doing that.
I leaned against the door to listen to their conversation, “Aaron, Joe told me what you and Annabelle fought about and how she ended up meeting us; I would like to say that I don’t really appreciate the fact that you yelled at Annabelle because she didn’t feel like sleeping with you. I know you have had girls in your past, Joe told me, but I don’t want Annabelle to be one of them because if she is then you shouldn’t be with her; she has had too much going on in her life for some boy to just use her like a rag doll.” Kevin said to Aaron being all protective on me.
“Trust me Kevin I don’t plan on hurting Annabelle, I’m the one that came running back to her after our fight and the only reason I yelled at her is because I’m a teenage boy who has many hormones going through me at the moment so I did what came naturally. I don’t plan on leaving Annabelle ever because I don’t think I can find another girl as great as her, and also I plan on giving her this.” Aaron said showing Kevin something, I wanted to know what it was but of course I was locked in the bathroom listening through the door.
“Aaron she is going to love that, and I’m just being the protective uncle to her; she’s had a lot of heartache and I just don’t want her to go through anymore pain.” Kevin said then I heard my door close and that is when I turned off the shower and opened the door to find Aaron sitting on my bed looking down at something.
“Hey Aaron who was at the door?” I asked being cool about the whole me listening in thing.
“Oh it was just Kevin, he wanted to talk to me about us and I told him the truth. Annabelle can we talk?” he said patting the spot next to him on the bed, and I knew something was up but I just didn’t know what. I sat down next to him and turned my body so I was facing him, “Annabelle you know I love you right, and your family loves you? I don’t want to lose you like I did a few days ago because that was hell for me, I want you in my life always because I picture my life with you; I know it sounds really freaky because we are only 16 and everything but I want you to be in my life till the day I die, anyway I wanted to give you something,” he put his hand in his pocket and took out a little velvet box.
“Aaron please don’t say your proposing to me at 16.” I said freaking out over the situation.
He laughed, “No I’m not proposing yet but this is a promise ring that basically says I want to be your one and only until I actually get enough courage to go out and buy you an actual wedding ring.” He said holding the ring out for me.
I was in shock, I haven’t been in this relationship for that long but everything he said was how I felt, I wanted to be with Aaron for the rest of my life and saying yes to this promise meant that I would. “Yes I promise to be your one and only.” I said excitingly he slid the ring on my finger and then gave me a kiss.
Today would be the first day since my hospital incident that I would be going out in public without a bodyguard, to say I was nervous would be an understatement I’m nervous as crap that I’m going to get slaughtered. I walked hand in hand with Aaron outside the Jonas home and to his car, in the fifteen seconds it took me to get to his car I saw about a million flashes from cameramen. “Anna are you okay, with all of this?” Aaron said pointing to the cameras, who were still flashing away.
“Yeah its fine, I have to get use to it someday because I am the daughter of Nick Jonas so yeah.” I said sitting back in my seat and closing my eyes trying to get rid of all the little dots I was now seeing. “Aaron can you just drive please I don’t want any more pictures taken of me.” I said to him with my eyes closed.
We drove to his house and once again got bombarded with camera and questions, I don’t know why I was so special I didn’t do anything special for a living I was just the daughter of a once famous pop band. “Aaron finally your back I was about to go crazy, Annabelle hi honey how was meeting the Jonas’?” Jill asked giving me a hug.
“They are really nice and totally accepted me from the start, I’m living there now and it’s so much fun because Joe and Kevin are there and they are really funny. Aaron also met Denise and Paul, but with his charm they fell in love with him and totally accept him and his past.” I said smiling up at Aaron.
“Aaron did you give Annabelle the gift that I helped pick out?” Jill said trying to make it not obvious if he hadn’t given me a gift.
“Yeah I did and she accepted it, and I couldn’t be any more happy but with this relationship comes a problem and with this ring comes an even bigger problem; paparazzi thinking Annabelle and I are engaged then that will spark rumors of her being pregnant and she is far from it.” Aaron said quickly.
“Well that’s not good, how many were out there today?” Jill asked leaning against the wall for support.
“There were a good like 50 men outside my house and then when we got here there weren’t as many but still quite a few guys.” I said butting into the conversation.
“I was really hoping we wouldn’t have to this but I think we are going to have to get Aaron a bodyguard, and Annabelle I think it is best if you talk to Denise and Paul about a bodyguard for you.” Jill said then excusing herself and walking into the kitchen to most likely cook a meal for people.
Aaron and I walked upstairs to his room and sat down on his bed, “Aaron this is serious I mean I don’t want a bodyguard following me everywhere I go, I mean what if I want to have a normal date with you and this big guy has to like be beside us at all times. I had one when I was younger and that only reason was because my dad was popular back then and nobody ever got a real picture of me.” I said playing with my promise ring.
“They settle down after awhile, I mean yeah they will constantly follow you but they won’t be in that big of numbers unless you’re shopping or going out to eat with anyone, it cools down which also means you have to cool down as well.” Aaron said kissing me trying to make me forget about all the waiting paparazzi outside.
A few hours passed and I had to go back home so Aaron brought me outside with the paparazzi still hanging out there, he put his arm on my back and open the door for me then helped me inside then he got in a drove off toward the Jonas house. We got there and I kissed Aaron goodbye and then walked up the path towards the house, I finally made it inside with minimal flashes and I knew that I was finally getting use to the flashes and them shouting questions at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
now all together now "AWWW"
they are so cute who wants their own personal aaron minus all the girls hes been with?
anyway i would like it if i could have 3 girls become aarons "bed buddies" so message me if you want the part
sex scene or no?
comments are welcomed
loves