‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 16

Chapter 15
I woke up the next morning to Joe shaking me awake, “what do you want, go away I’m trying to sleep.” I said putting the pillow over my head to go back to sleep.
“Annabelle my parents want to speak with you about something important or as I like to call it you’re in trouble with the parents.” Joe said pulling me out of bed and dragging me down the stairs and into the living room where I cam efface to face with a very pissed off Denise and Paul.
“Annabelle please sit and watch this.” Paul said patting the seat next to him, I sat down and watched him push a button on the TV and saw they were watching E! News.
“Good morning we have some Jonas gossip to talk about; moms settle down the band isn’t making any more records it has to do with one of their children behaving not so Jonas like. Yesterday Annabelle Jonas and boyfriend Aaron Merrick son of All Time Low’s Zack Merrick were seen holding hands and hanging out at the Merrick household, while momma and papa Merrick were out running errands. It’s not the fact that they were hanging out without parents that is suspicious it’s that Annabelle went into the Merrick household with a cute white tank top and came out later that evening with one of Aaron’s baggy t-shirts, and her hair a little bit all over the place. we don’t know what took place in the house but something fishy is going on, and when Aaron was dropping Annabelle off they shared a heated kiss in his car; is little Annabelle rebelling against her family values stay tuned for more Jonas news.” The reporter said I looked over at Paul and Denise who were upset and Joe had an ‘I told you he was trouble’ face on as well.
“Annabelle would you care to explain the shirt and hanging out at his house without supervision, and your hair being all messed up; those are all signs of sex. Are you and Aaron having sex?” Paul said to me, and I wanted to laugh because it was so untrue but there is no laughing in a serious situation like this.
Before I could say anything the doorbell rang, Denise went to answer it and when I heard the door close I turned around and saw a very pissed off Nick Jonas staring me down, “Annabelle I can’t believe your having sex just to spite me, didn’t you see how your mom turned out a pregnant teenager who ended up dying I don’t know what I would do if you died as well.” He said getting up in my face.
“Dad I’m not sleeping with him, we almost did but I wasn’t ready so I didn’t and I don’t plan on it until I know for a fact that I’m ready. Shows how much faith you have your daughter, I’m even surprised Alisha let you watch something with the name Jonas in it because god knows she didn’t let me watch anything that had to do with your family.” I screamed back at Nick.
I felt a slap on my cheek that followed by a stinging, “DON’T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ME ANNABELLE, I’M YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME!” Nick screamed at me, while I still held my cheek. “My own parents can’t even help you keep it in your pants.” He said to me and I swore he wanted to spit on me as well.
“You know what dad, I wish you would’ve died instead of mom because she wouldn’t have married your best friend and she would’ve actually believed me that I am still a virgin and Aaron accepts that. I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!” I screamed at my father then stormed out of the house and down to my car, not looking behind me to see if anyone tried to stop me.
I realized I had some gym clothes in the backseat so I changed into those and went jogging to clear my head and think about everything that has happen since I woke up this morning. I ran and ran and ran until I was so out of breath I had to sit down and take a breather, I went across the street and bought myself a water and chugged it down, when I finished that I went running some more I stopped running when I collapsed from no more feeling in my legs. I walked to my car and decided to check my phone since I haven’t checked it in like 6 hours, I had 27 missed calls from Aaron, 17 from Joe, 10 from Denise, and 2 from Jill they all basically said the same thing “are you okay?”, “how you holding up?”, “I’m sorry for this morning.” And so much more. Then I decided to look at my unread texts 45 from Aaron, 30 from Joe, 23 from Kevin, and 15 from Jill; so everyone was worried about me but I had to go out and think about what my life is becoming. After it got dark out I decided to head back to the house so I could get some food and shower then get some sleep since I’ve been running all day, I got to the house and saw even more press waiting for me and then when I went inside I saw the entire Jonas clan, cousins included, and the Merrick family, Zack looked a little out of place and he was giving Joe the evil eye, everyone I knew was waiting for me.
After I closed the door everyone turned their heads and saw me standing there, Aaron came running up to me and wrapped me in a hug “Anna don’t do that ever again you had us all worried sick, then you wouldn’t take calls or answer texts we all thought you were dead. Baby I don’t want to lose you so please don’t ever do that again, I don’t care how pissed you are just come to me and I’ll help you through everything.” Aaron said still holding me and kissing my head about a million times through his whole speech thing.
“I’m sorry I just needed to think about everything and I needed to do that without any distractions,” then Aaron and I walked to the living room so I could apologize to everyone, “I’m really sorry for worrying you guys, I just needed thinking time especially about my father who totally knocked me across the face. Also sorry for cursing in your house Denise and Paul I know you don’t like that I just got caught up in the yelling that I didn’t think and it came out of my mouth.” I said walking up to them and hugging them.
“Darling it’s okay, I would’ve said that to him too if he hit me; I thought I taught him better than that but obviously I didn’t do that great of a job.” Denise said choking up on her words then walking into her room followed by Paul.
“Seriously Annabelle if you have to let anger out call me, I was there after your fight with Aaron and I would be there to defend you against my baby brother. You’re my niece and I love you and want to protect you.” Joe said giving me a kiss on the head then taking him and his family outside so they could go home and get the little ones ready for bed.
“Like Joe said Annabelle, you’ve spent 9 years of your life without running to anyone for help and now you have tons of people to talk to. Don’t do things like this to yourself it’s not healthy.” Kevin said doing the same as Joe.
“Annabelle I saw the story and I don’t believe any of it, I know that if you and Aaron did do anything Aaron would be walking around the house with the biggest smile on his face, then probably tell Zack and I how much more in love he is with you. You always have me if any of the Jonas’ are too busy to talk about your problems with.” Jill said giving me a hug then walking out to her car with Zack in tow.
That left Aaron to talk to me again, “Anna I’m sorry that all this had to happen to you, I don’t like when you have all these problems because I have no clue how to help you all I can do is give you my love and everything else to you. If you don’t want to talk to any of them about your problems you know I will drop everything to help you with yours, because you’re my girlfriend and I want you to be happy all the time.” Aaron said leaning down and giving me a light kiss.
“Aaron I don’t want to be alone tonight, can you spend the night please; I really need someone.” I said crying into his chest finally getting everything out that I didn’t before.
“Of course anything for you Annabelle, I’ll go tell the Jonas’ then my parents and I’ll be right back.” He said kissing my head then running around to tell people what’s going on, he came back a few minutes later with a smile on his face. “they all said yes, so come on lets go upstairs and you can tell me everything that happened and I’ll give you the best advice a boy can possibly give someone.” He said walking me upstairs to my room so we could talk and then get some well needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooNick slapped his own child *tsk tsk*
anywho i still need three girls to be Aarons bed buddies for future drama
comments are nice btw
loves