‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 17

Chapter 16
I woke up the next morning and noticed I was sleeping next to Aaron, we have been dating for about 3 months and I was more in love than ever he was so cute when he slept; he would move his mouth slightly to make sure he didn’t drool, then he would move around and try to get comfortable which always ended up with his arm around my waist. I noticed his eyes would flutter then he would say my name and then smile and I knew he was dreaming happy thoughts about me; I got out of bed and decided to stop being a creeper and start my day by showering.
I got out of the shower with my towel wrapped around me, I walked out to my room to find some clothes and noticed Aaron was still sleeping so I figured that I could just change in my room since Aaron wasn’t looking; I dropped my towel and put my bra and underwear on then turned to go to my closet and that is when I saw Aaron sitting up in bed, “What are you doing up, and how long have you been awake?” I asked hoping he didn’t get a free show.
He got out of bed and walked over to me wrapping his arms around me, “ive been awake since you got out of the shower, I decided to just pretend to sleep then when you were changing I got a free show and I would love an encore.” He said leaning down and giving me a kiss, I kissed him back till I realized I was only in my undergarments so I pulled away, “why did you stop, I was enjoying this?” he said with a smirk on his face.
I just laughed at the way he was acting, “I have to get changed and ready for the day, and I believe you should do the same so we can go out and get some brunch because I’m hungry after everything that happened yesterday.” I said giving him a kiss then walking into my closet to pick out my clothes, I decided since we weren’t going to do anything too fancy I would wear a pair of short denim shorts and a white flowy tank top.
Aaron came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and I wanted to jump him right there. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him “Annabelle I have to get dressed, but if you want we can stay like this for awhile and totally skip out on brunch.” He said getting the smirk on his face.
“No I’m hungry lets go out then maybe we can come back and do something productive.” I said kissing his cheek then picking out clothes he would wear today, I decided he would wear a wife beater and a pair of dark skinny jeans with his signature Nike dunks. “There’s your outfit get dressed and meet me downstairs afterwards.” I gave him another kiss and went downstairs.
Aaron walked downstairs and then grabbed my hand and brought me outside to his car, the paparazzi were still taking pictures of us but we learned to ignore them and carry on our way. We decided on IHOP for brunch, so we went inside and got a table and started eating we ordered and then made small talk, “Anna we need to talk?” Aaron said folding his hands together and placing them on the table.
I was shocked when he said those words that no girl likes to hear come from her boyfriend’s mouth, “okay what did you want to talk about?” I asked placing my glass of water down and staring at Aaron.
“I don’t want it to seem like I’m pressuring you or anything but, do you plan on getting an apartment or something since you’re not staying with your dad and you can’t stay at your grandparent’s house forever. What I’m saying is we never get alone time anymore and maybe if we had some alone time we could further our relationship to the next level, so I was thinking that maybe you could get yourself an apartment and I can visit and we can have some Aaron-Annabelle time.” He said reaching his hands across the table so he would hold mine.
I had to think about this, he was basically saying if I had my own apartment then we could have sex without people interrupting us all the time, was I really ready to take that next step with Aaron? I love him and we did almost have sex like twice but I stopped it once and his dad stopped again, my mind was going a million miles a minute and I couldn’t stop; “Aaron I don’t know, I would like to because then I would be able to live on my own and all that jazz but I don’t have the money or anything to pay for the apartment and the groceries to go in the apartment.” I said not making a clear decision.
“okay listen to this, I was talking to Joe and he thinks it would be a great idea, he would sign off for your place and that is how you get ownership, for the furniture my dad has some of our old furniture in the garage so there you go, also groceries can’t be that much money so use your dads card and get groceries for us. It’s a great plan all you have to do is move out and all I have to do is move in.” he said sitting back in his seat while the waiter served us our food.
“Wait your moving in with me, does Joe know about that part of the plan also what about your parents I’m sure they don’t want their 16 year old hormonal son living with his 16 year old hormonal girlfriend?” I asked trying to get out of it because if I was going to be living on my own then I wouldn’t want to be on my own.
“Well I’m not moving in per say but I will have some of my clothes there and I will be spending the night a lot so it’ll be like I live there but not all the time, plus I will chip in for groceries and all that other fun stuff.” He said digging into his pancakes and smiling up at me.
I didn’t say anything back but I hate my pancakes and they instantly brought me into a better mood, I moaned as I put them in my mouth and I saw Aaron was just staring at me with a weird look on his face. “What?” I asked wondering why he was looking at me like that.
“Annabelle save those noises for the bedroom baby, nobody else is allowed to hear you make those noises but me.” Aaron said smirking then eating more of his food.
I just laughed at what he said because he hasn’t even heard me make those noises before so he shouldn’t even be talking, “if you keep acting that way maybe you won’t ever get to hear those noises, oh yeah I went there babe.” I said smiling then started eating my eggs, which were just as good as the pancakes.
Aaron dropped his fork then moved into the seat next to me and got really close to my face, “take it back or I won’t kiss you anymore.” Aaron said trying to threaten me, but I wasn’t going to fall for it.
“Oh I’m shaking in my gladiator sandals, please I am a Jonas I can find anyone to kiss I don’t need you.” I said when I saw the pain on Aarons face after I said that I regretted it, “Aaron I didn’t mean it, you know I was joking around with you; plus I don’t think I can look at a guy the way I look at you.” I said getting up from my seat and sitting in his lap.
Aaron looked at me and I swear I saw tears forming in his eyes, “I’m scared I’m going to lose you because people are going to know you’re a Jonas then they will sign you and you become famous and then you fall in love with someone who is in the same industry as you. I don’t know what I would do with my life if you ever left me, I’d probably go insane because I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you Anna.” He said looking down at his lap, or me sitting in his lap.
I lifted his head up so I could see those gorgeous brown eyes I first fell in love with, “Aaron I wouldn’t leave you for someone in the music industry, and even if they did sign me I probably wouldn’t take it because I don’t think I can even sing or something like that. You don’t have to worry about losing me because I love you too much to just let go of you.” I said giving him a kiss then stealing a bite of his pancakes and moaned just to make Aaron happy.
“Come on lets go to the park, hopefully we won’t run into Mike and can just enjoy the scenery.” He said getting up and putting down enough money for the meal and a tip, walked outside and the cameramen were still there I just smiled and held Aarons hand tightly so I wouldn’t get left behind.
We made it to the park and got out of the car and went down to sit and watch the ducks swim in the water, I walked to the local grocery store and bought some bread to feed the ducks in the water. I’d throw some bread out and so would Aaron and then we would share a kiss, when all the bread was gone Aaron dragged me to an open patch of grass and he sat down then let me sit in between his legs; we just laid there and watched people walk by and couples hold hands and even saw a few engagements which was cute. Aaron turned me around and kissed me passionately, I turned around so I was comfortable and I was sitting between his kegs with one hand on his thighs; he lifted me up then closed his legs so I was straddling him, the kiss got very heated very quickly he was kissing my neck while my hands were messing his perfect hair up. We both knew this looked bad so we looked at each other and nodded our heads and ran to the car ignoring the paparazzi questions, we got o the car and just sat in there making out with each other until we started seeing flashes and sped off towards his house.
We got out of the car and ran into the house, I noticed that there weren’t any cars here so we were home alone and that made me feel a little bit better. As soon as the door closed Aaron had my back against the door and kissing me with so much passion, he dragged his hands down from my face down my sides then over my ass and grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and then he started walking us up the stairs while kissing me, I decided I would kiss his neck while he maneuvered us upstairs to his room; we made it up the stairs and had me pressed against the wall and pulled my shirt off and threw it on the ground took his shirt off then rubbed my hands up and down his chest, he finally brought us to his room and laid me gently on the bed. He kicked his shoes off then came back over to me, my hands slid down his chest and rested on his belt for a few minutes until I finally got it unbuckled and threw it to the ground without a care; while the kiss kept going Aaron tried to get my shorts unbuckled but failed so I helped him and he took his own off, leaving me in my bra and panties while he was in his boxers.
He looked down at me but before he could say anything I nodded my head and kissed him passionately, I brought my finger to the waistband of his boxers and slipped them off of him; he took his hands and undid my bra clasp, and he didn’t bother to look down his eyes stayed looking into mine with love and passion. He hooked his fingers on my panties and pulled them down and threw them with all the other article of clothing, he looked at me “Are you sure you want to, I don’t want a repeat of last time?” he said laughing at the memory of what happened last time.
“I’m prepared, I’m not nervous at all.” I said with certainty in my voice, after I said that he positioned himself between my legs and lined himself up at my entrance. He entered and I felt pain I screamed out because it hurt so bad, he looked at me and his eyes asked me ‘should I stop?’ I looked up at him, “keep going,” and with that he continued to thrust in and out of me. Soon the pain turned into pleasure and I was moaning out his name, “Oh my god Aaron it hurts so good,” I felt tingling in my lower regions and I knew that I had to hold for a long time.
“Annabelle I love you so much no matter what happens I love you with all my heart.” He grunted, he then stopped so he could get into a more comfortable position which I I didn’t have a problem with because I was in pure ecstasy.
I felt a wave of pleasure rush over me as I reached my peak, “AARON!” I screamed; thank god we were the only people in the house because that would be quite embarrassing. Aaron slowed his pace down to help me come down from my high, when I finally came back down to earth Aaron rolled off of me and wrapped his arms around me; “is that what I have been missing all these years?” I said still trying to catch my breath.
Aaron just laughed, “Baby you were amazing, let’s go to sleep now I think we did enough physical activity for the night.” He said giving me a kiss then turning his lamp off and cuddling up against me. This was by far the best night of my life, and I will never regret it.
♠ ♠ ♠
first sex scene i ever wrote, how was it?
i felt rather awkward writing this but i think it's only because this is a Jonas story and i'm not use to any of them having sex for anything.
comments are great especiialy after this awkward chapter
loves