‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 18

Chapter 17
I woke up the next morning to find Aaron watching me sleep, I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss “why were you watching me?” I said turning around so I could go back to sleep because I had a long night last night and didn’t sleep that much.
“No don’t go back to sleep, I want you to be awake Anna babe.” Aaron said trying to get me to turn back over, but me being stubborn I wouldn’t do it, “fine I guess you leave me no choice,” he said before jumping over me so he could see my face.
Unfortunately that didn’t work because I had no room on my side of the bed and Aaron fell onto the floor, and he was in pain “Aaron honey I’m sorry I didn’t think you were going to do that; it was stupid on your part and also kind of funny.” I said getting out of bed and kneeling beside Aaron on the ground.
He smiled then leaned up and grabbed my neck pulling me into a kiss, I placed my hands on his bare chest trying to push him off but he held me tighter; his hands went from my neck and face and went to my hips, I knew what he was trying to do and I wasn’t going to have that. I kissed his neck and got to his sweet spot where his grip wasn’t as tight then when he didn’t even have a grip on me I got up and ran to the shower, he started banging on the door “so not cool Annabelle, I was in pain and trying to get my mind off of it by doing something I enjoyed.” He said and I knew he was smirking because I could hear it in his voice.
I turned the shower on and got in because I was still nude from last night, “well Aaron honey I’m in pain too but you don’t hear me complaining, now go downstairs and do something useful I’ll be out in a minute.
I showered and walked out into his room and didn’t see him, then I went to his dresser for some of my clothes I left here long ago and I felt to arms wrap around me and turn me around. “you aren’t getting away with it that easy babe,” he said kissing my neck while I ran my hands through his dark brown locks, god did I love this boy more than anything in the world, “oh and don’t worry my parents went out of town, something about needing to talk to the parents or something down in Texas or whatever. So we have the house to ourselves you know what that means right?” he said going back to kissing my neck and slowly trying to loosen the towel that was around my body.
I pulled away and started walking to the bathroom, “nope I have to go home and explain to the Jonas’ were I was all night, so I can’t stay sorry maybe another day.” I said kissing him before closing the bathroom door so I could change.
“Annabelle did you forget that we had sex last night, you don’t have to go to the bathroom to get changed anymore.” Aaron said most likely leaning against the bathroom door.
I walked out in a yellow sundress and my flip flops from yesterday, “I know, but if I don’t change in the bathroom then I wouldn’t be in clothes for a few hours and I would love to be able to go outside without having permanent sex hair.” I said walking up to Aaron, “I have to go back home do you think you could come with me?” I asked walking over to him and straddling him and wrapping my arms around his neck.
Aaron just looked up at me and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and I felt something poking me I raised my eyebrows and quickly got off of him. “Can you give me like 30 minutes for a shower and to get dressed?” He said as he was running into the bathroom to get ready for the day.
I just giggled and turned on his TV to see what I missed, E! News was on and I turned the volume up “good morning we have more Jonas gossip so stay tuned for that in a few minutes,” the lady said and I wanted to know if it was about me or my uncles this time around, “breaking Jonas news it seems Nick Jonas’ daughter Annabelle Jonas went into the house of boyfriend Aaron Merrick last night, so what was the Jonas offspring doing in a parent free house with her boyfriend of three months well some of the cameramen got footage of the two running quickly into the house holding hands then slamming the door closed. Also there were a few pictures taken from the side of the house where the windows were wide open and Annabelle and Aaron were kissing up a storm, little Annabelle didn’t even have a shirt on during this make out moment. We will keep you updated on all Jonas news 24 hours a day 7 days a week, take care everyone.” The lady said on the news, and my jaw dropped.
I was still sitting on Aaron’s bed when he came out of the shower, “Annabelle what’s up, what happened?” he said coming over to me and kneeling down in front of me.
“They know Aaron; the whole world knows that we had sex last night it was all over E! News. What is everyone going to think of me, I’m not that kind of person Aaron I shouldn’t even be having sex because of my last name, I basically killed the Jonas name and everything along with it.” I said crying into my hands, a few seconds later Aaron came over and wrapped me in his arms around me.
“Anna look at me, you’re in love and it shouldn’t matter what your last name is as long as you know you’re going to be that person forever or they were just that special to you it doesn’t matter if you’re married or not. I don’t think any different of you and your family shouldn’t either, granted they will care because you’re only 16 and everything; but I gave you a promise ring that says I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Aaron said looking deep into my tear filled eyes; I brought my head and cried into his chest ruining all the makeup I just put on not long ago.
I couldn’t say anything Aaron just wiped my eyes and gave me a kiss, he got dressed and we walked outside to face the press; I was freaking out because I’m the one that lost her virginity last night to her boyfriend of only three months. We walked outside and there were tons of questions being thrown at me, “Annabelle how does your father feel about you having sex?”, “Annabelle is there a possibility you might be pregnant?”, and my favorite one “Annabelle why are you following in your mothers footsteps, by getting pregnant at such a young age?” when the guy said that I lost control.
I ran towards the guy and punched him square in the jaw “DON’T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT, SHE WAS A GREAT WOMAN AND I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY. FIRST OF ALL SHE WASN’T A SLUT SHE WAS JUST IN LOVE LIKE I AM WITH AARON AND SECONDLY I’M NOT PREGNANT!” I screamed the man while Aaron pulled me to his car.
We got inside and Aaron looked over at me, “that was so hot Anna, but so cruel what he said. I still love you no matter how much crap you get for hitting him.” Aaron said kissing my cheek then driving off to the Jonas house, I felt like I was facing a death sentence when he drove up the driveway and parked the car. “We have to explain to them what exactly happened, and it’ll be better because we didn’t lie to them.” He said before getting out of the car and walking over to my side, he opened my door and we walked up the front path together holding hands; we finally made it to the door and I wanted to run back to the car but before I could Aaron rang the doorbell and I knew I had to face my consequences.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just got back from court and decided to update some of the story today (dont speed because you will get caught, and die!)
comments make me feel better so please
loves