‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 19

I waited with Aaron at the front door and finally it opened to reveal the entire Jonas clan, they let us inside and brought us into the living room and sat us on the couch together and just stared at us. “Annabelle can you please just tell me you two got carried away and didn’t actually have sex and you stopped it right after that picture was taken?” Denise asked me, I looked at her with regret.
“I don’t want to lie to you but we did have sex last night, but we totally used protection,” I drifted off thinking about last night oh my god Aaron didn’t wear a condom I could pregnant oh how my life is over right now, “shit Aaron we didn’t use a condom I might be pregnant!” I said without realizing I said that in front of the Jonas’.
Every single person in this room was staring Aaron down, “Aaron you did this on purpose, you wanted to make sure she stayed with you in case something happened and she got sick of you; with a baby you are now guaranteed in her life forever.” Joe screamed getting in Aarons face.
“Joe stop it, we were in the heat of the moment and we forgot, even though we should’ve remembered we didn’t and now we have to deal with the consequences. Don’t blame him for something he didn’t do, Aaron wouldn’t do that I know he wouldn’t.” I said defending my boyfriend.
“Annabelle we really hoped you didn’t have sex because now we have to take things to the next level and I really didn’t want to take things this far, Nick come on out.” Paul said looking down at me with sadness in his eyes.
I couldn’t believe they got my dad involved, he is going to kill me because I am ending up like mom possibly pregnant and in love at a young age, let’s just hope I don’t die later. “You brought my dad, you could do anything lock me in room, forbid me to see him, send me to an all girls school but you had to go and call my father?” I said questioning everyone in the room.
“ANNABELLE MARIE JONAS I TOLD YOU NO BOYS AND WHAT DO YOU DO GET A BOYFRIEND, I TOLD YOU DON’T HAVE SEX WHAT DO YOU DO HAVE SEX; I DON’T WANT YOU TO TURN OUT LIKE YOUR MOTHER BUT UNFORTUNATLEY YOU ARE. Annabelle having a baby means no more social life, no more wanting the career you always wanted, and having to take care of another person; why would you do something like this when you knew what happened with your mother?” Nick asked sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.
I pushed him arm off of me because I didn’t want him to be nice to me just because of this situation I’m in, “dad, I am my mom’s child and unfortunately I’m following in her footsteps at a younger age but I have something mom and you had; I have someone who loves me and is willing to give up everything for me like mom did for you, she gave up her life for you. I’m pretty sure if I am pregnant then I’m not going to die but I’m not going to turn out like you and completely forget about my child.” I said standing up and looking at him.
I heard a door slam and then saw Alisha walk into the room, Annabelle darling we miss you over at the house, when are you going to come back home? I also heard that you had sex with your boyfriend, and you might be pregnant well I must say you are your mothers daughter; getting pregnant at a young age and being in love at a young age too. Looks like someone is going to be heading down the wrong path because of the little boyfriend you have.” She said patting my head then walking over to Nick and linking their arms together.
This got me pissed off, even more than I was before “WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH AND WHY DO YOU STILL HATE MY MOM, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED YOU GOT YOUR CELEBRITY HUSBAND SO WHY GO AND BASH MY MOM SOMEONE WHO YOU USE TO CALL A ‘BEST FRIEND’?” I screamed at her before pushing past her and running upstairs to my room. I was packing all my stuff again because I didn’t want to be near any of these people, I was about to climb out the window when I heard a knock on my door “go away I don’t want to talk to anyone, just leave me alone.” I said still sitting on the window sill deciding whether to leave or not.
“Annabelle its Aaron please let me in, I really want to talk to you.” Aaron said through the door, I got off the window sill and went an answered the door dragging him inside my room and relocking the door. “Anna are you running away again, babe you have to stop running from your problems and face them head on; you can’t run away from the people you love for the rest of your life.” He said bringing me into a hug, and I cried into his chest while he rubbed my back trying to make me feel better.
“Aaron I don’t know what to do anymore; my dad hates me, my grandparents hate me, my uncles hate me, and your parents probably hate me too. What am I suppose to do with my life knowing everyone hates me?” I said wiping my tears away and looking up at Aaron hoping for some advice.
“Anna, nobody hates you they all love you to pieces and if they found out you ran away again without telling them it might send them over the edge. Annabelle your father is just going through a hard time considering what he had to hear when he first woke up this morning, and it doesn’t help that people are accusing you of being pregnant; also if your father knew you ran away again he will be even more upset with you because you don’t want to face your problems like everyone else. I’m saying that everyone downstairs loves you, they might not be showing it now but they love you and don’t want you to push them away anymore; and I know you don’t want to push them away either because you love them the same way they love you.” He said bring my lips to his and placing a soft kiss on them.
I didn’t want to ruin the moment so I just unpacked my bags and went downstairs to my awaiting family, Aaron and I descended the stairs holding hands and smiling looking up at each other with love in our eyes. My eyes turned to Alisha and Nick standing awkwardly in a corner by themselves, “I would like to apologize for my behavior before; I know it wasn’t very Jonas like knowing that I said a few harsh words to some people. The people I said the harsh words to deserved those words and until they actually start thinking straight I won’t apologize to them,” I said looking at my father and his whore then looking back to everyone else, “I would like to say that you all treated me with love and respect and I didn’t return it but I’m here apologizing so maybe you guys could forgive me for how I’ve been acting recently.” I said mainly looking at Denise and Paul since I was living with them and everything.
They didn’t say anything they just came over to me and hugged me, I let go of Aaron’s hand and hugged them back “Annabelle we love you and we are just looking out for you, please dot do anything like this ever again without consulting one of the parents first.” Denise said still looking at me.
I just nodded my head and went back to hugging my grandparents, I heard the front door slam closed and noticed that my father and Alisha left but I could care less about them right now; I had my real family with me and nobody was going to take them away from me this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please
loves