‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 20

After the little family hug and hanging out I decided to spend the night at Aarons house, it took awhile for the Jonas’ to approve but they knew I was responsible so they let me. We walked inside Aarons house holding hands while the paparazzi kept snapping away on their little cameras, we made it inside the house and that is when the phone rang. “Hello?” Aaron said into the receiver.
All I heard was mumbling then Aaron put it on speaker and I heard who was talking, “Aaron why on earth would you have sex with Annabelle when clearly she isn’t ready for that step just yet?” Jill said through the phone.
“Jill, I was ready and I love your son; guaranteed we didn’t want to get caught in the act or not use a condom but I love him and if I’m pregnant then I am.” I said with confidence.
The phone sounded like it was being passed to another person then I heard Zack, “Aaron you didn’t even use a condom, what is wrong with you. Annabelle could get a disease and even if she is taking care of a baby is a lot of work and I’m pretty sure Annabelle doesn’t want to end up like her mother; no offense Annabelle.” Zack screamed into the phone, but towards the end he brought his voice down.
“Trust me parents I got the talk from the Jonas’ so I’m pretty good with parental advice and they also talked to me about what would happen if Annabelle was to become pregnant, which I highly doubt because I just have that gut feeling.” He said into the phone then looked at me smiling, and I knew he would always be there for me no matter what happened in my life.
“Aaron that is what I thought to, then your mother called and told me she was pregnant with you and I flipped out. She actually told me when I was about to go onstage and we had to postpone the concert a little bit so I could talk things through with her, I told her that I would be there for her no matter what she did and that I loved her so much; guaranteed we were only dating for like a month or so. Seriously Aaron are you ready to be a father at 16?” Zack said through the phone.
Aaron leaned over to me and pulled me into a kiss, when he kissed me I felt warm and tingly all over from the love he was giving off in this kiss, when he pulled away I felt cold and empty; that is when I realized Aaron is my one and only and I will marry him one day. “Dad I don’t care I love Annabelle and I know in my heart that I will be married to her someday, and if that day comes sooner than I planned then I don’t care.” Aaron said looking over at me, I had my head down picking at my nails because I felt embarrassed that he said what I was thinking, “dad I got to go okay, I have to take Annabelle back home but I love you guys and I’ll see you in a week.” Aaron said hanging up the phone.
He looked back at me and pushed me up against the wall then hovered right above my lips, and then when I wasn’t expecting it he pressed his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my ass and I let out a moan and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, he slid his hand under my ass and lifted me around his waist if I didn’t stop this soon Aaron and I would be having sex again and I didn’t want to tonight. “Aaron, babe I need you to stop so we can get ready for bed and,” I said but his lips made their way behind my ear to my weak spot and I couldn’t think anymore, “or we could do something else like I don’t really know.” I said grabbing onto his hair and letting out a loud moan, which caused Aaron to smirk into my skin. We continued kissing for the longest time he took me off the wall and carried me to the living room couch and laid me down gently; he moved his hand up my shirt then finally just took the shirt off and threw it to the floor, he kissed down my jaw and down my neck and down my stomach till he reached my jeans. He stopped and looked up at me then ripped his shirt off, he leaned back down and took my lips in his one hand held my face close to his while the other slipped to the button of my jeans; he successfully got them undone and started pulling them down my legs, things would’ve gone further if his house phone didn’t ring and kill the mood.
I got up to answer it but Aaron pushed me back down, “don’t answer it, they can leave a message.” He said kissing me again with the ringing going off in the background.
It beeped and someone was leaving a message, “Aaron put your pants back on and get off Annabelle, hand her the clothes she was wearing and let her go get ready for a shower which you won’t join her in,” Joe said through the machine, how the hell did he know what was happening.
I stormed over and picked up the phone, “Joe what the hell how do you know we were even doing that, we could’ve been watching a movie or something?” I said into the phone.
“Annabelle don’t lie to me, I put a chip on your shirt and I can hear everything that was going on and I really didn’t want to hear some of it. You do realize I’m just trying to protect you from harm, I’m not trying to ruin your relationship or anything of that nature but please be careful.” Joe said back to me.
I looked over at Aaron who was patiently waiting on the couch, but I could tell he was getting impatient by the way he was telling me to hurry up with the phone call. “Okay Joe I will go upstairs and shower without Aaron in the shower with me, but you got to let me live my life please. Bye Joe.” I said before hanging up on him, I walked back to Aaron and noticed he was lying on his back so I walked over to him and climbed on top of him, “now where were we?” I said leaning down and kissing him.
Aaron just smirked, as he kissed down my neck and then I heard the phone ring again and I knew it was Joe so I got off of Aaron and grabbed my shirt and screamed a very high pitch scream that would surely make Joe go temporarily deaf in his ears. I got back on top of Aaron and kissed down his neck and his jaw trying to find his weak spot, “babe I know this is going to sound crazy coming from me but I think we should stop and get ready for bed before Joe comes running through the door.” He said bringing my face to his.
I was in shock that he was the one that was stopping sex from happening but I knew that he had a good reason, “fine I guess, I was going to let you shower with me, but you’re not in the mood so I’ll just go take one by myself.” I said getting up and slowly walking upstairs to my bathroom and locking the door to keep Aaron out, I did everything I needed to do so I got out and went to my dresser to find my clothes. “Aaron what the hell are you doing in here?” I said clutching my towel closer to my body.
He slowly walked closer to me, “doesn’t this feel like that night when you first moved in, you were in a towel and I was trying to get it off of you; but the difference this time is I’ve already seen you naked so it doesn’t really matter.” He said kissing me softly trying to take my towel off.
“Aaron I have an idea, let’s bet on something. I bet you can’t go a week without touching me in some sort of way, if you win I will do anything you say for an entire week; but if I win you have to do everything I say for an entire week, deal?” I said holding out my hand for him to shake.
“Deal, but Anna you have no clue what you’re getting yourself into.” He said staring me down.
“Oh believe me I do, and it starts right now. So if you’ll excuse me I have to change for bed,” I said as I dropped my towel and walked to my dresser I turned around and saw Aaron staring at me “is there something on my face babe?” I said smirking because I knew I was winning so far.
“UGH YOU SUCK ANNA!” He said before storming out of my room and going into his room, followed by the door slamming.
I got dressed then played around on my laptop, “this is going to be so much fun.” I said to myself before shutting down my laptop and going to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i caught you guys up to where i am right now. yay!!
comment por favor
loves