‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 21

The next morning I woke up and got dressed before heading downstairs for breakfast, I decided on a yellow short shorts and a white tank top with a pair of cure sandals. Before I made it downstairs I was in the bathroom puking my guts up, I didn’t think about it at all so I didn’t do anything just brushed my teeth then continued my day. I walked downstairs and saw Aaron eating his cereal and messing around with him phone. “Good morning babe, how did you sleep last night?” I asked getting out some pop starts for me.
“I slept horrible because of you and your horrible bet I had to think of so many things to do this week that don’t involve you in them and I can’t think of a damn thing.” He said going back to his cereal, “Anna do you think maybe you could change into a turtleneck and sweatpants because what your wearing is killing me right now.” He said looking me up and down.
“No I want to see how long you can go seeing everything you can have but not being able to touch it.” I said huskily at him before taking the pop tarts into the living room and turning on the TV.
A few minutes a felt Aaron sitting next to me close enough I felt his body heat but far enough the where he wasn’t breaking the rules. “Can we go to the park I don’t want to be stuck inside all day thinking about not even kissing you.” He said begging me and turning to look at me.
I nodded my head then turned back to the TV as Aaron went upstairs to change, a few minutes later he came down in a wife beater and a pair of skinny jeans; I had to bite my lip to keep myself from jumping him. We walked outside and there were tons of paparazzi sitting out there then they crowded around us, I couldn’t hold Aaron’s hand so I walked by myself to his car; soon the cameramen wouldn’t even let me pass they blocked me in “Aaron help me.” I said over all the questions they were asking me.
He looked at me trying to get to me, “Aaron screw the bet please help me out of here.” I said again as I tried not to stare at the million flashes going off, Aaron grabbed my hand and pulled me out we got to his car safely and got inside and away from those creeps. I was about to thank Aaron but he pulled my face towards his and he kissed me sweetly, “what was that for?” I asked when he pulled away.
“Finally I’ve been wanting to do that since you started this stupid bet; since you called it off does that mean I win?” he asked his eyes lighting up with excitement.
“No I was trapped and I needed you to help me, so nobody wins.” I said sitting in my seat and putting my seatbelt on.
We drove to the park in silence then Aaron parked and turned to me, “I think I should win the bet since I didn’t call it off, and I kept my hands off you until you called for my help. Just say I won and I won’t bother you with this topic anymore.” He said begging for me to just give into him, and it was working.
“Fine you win, I will do anything you say for an entire week; if you want to be an awesome boyfriend it won’t be anything sexual but that’s just if you want to be the awesome boyfriend I know you can be,” I leaned in closer to his face, I hovered my lips against his and when he almost leaned forward, “oh lets go swing!” I said getting out of the car and running to the swings best I could.
Aaron was walking over slowly then stopped my swinging and held onto the chains and looked into my eyes, “you are such a tease, and I don’t like it.” He said leaning close to my ear.
I smiled then pushed his hands off the swing and started swinging, Aaron moved out of the way and let me swing; while I was in midair “you love when I tease you, deal with it doll face.” I said blowing him a kiss as I continued to swing.
After a few hours of playing around at the park I saw some paparazzi stalking us so I kept everything PG so I wouldn’t get a bad reputation for being a skank. Aaron back me up against a pole and started making out with me, as much as I wanted this I had to make sure what I said before stayed that way, so I pushes Aaron away and he looked at me confused. “Anna why did you pull away?” he said with a pout.
“The paparazzi are over there snapping away pictures like crazy I just don’t want to do anything I’ll regret later.” I said looking him in the eyes hoping he would understand
He didn’t understand, “babe they already know we had sex so what is to them that we show affection in public, you’re my girlfriend I should be able to kiss you whenever I want to; that’s the perk of being in a relationship is you get to show the world how in love you are with each other.” He said walking closer to me wrapping his arms around me.
“Aaron I have a reputation to uphold I can’t be doing those things in public because of what the media would say, they already say horrible things about me already I just don’t want any more of it.” I said pushing him away.
“So what Annabelle forget your reputation and just have fun with me while we are out in public, if they say horrible things ignore them because they are just jealous that they don’t have what we have. So please come over here and let’s make out, like teenage couples always do.” Aaron said wrapping his fingers through my belt loops and bringing me closer to him.
“Aaron can you please keep it in your pants for like a day, god just because we had sex once doesn’t mean I want to do it every day. Are you not even scared that I might be pregnant or something because your stupid ass forgot the condom?” I said pushing him away forcefully.
“Anna why are you being like this, I know you’re not pregnant because you haven’t had any symptoms; first you’d be throwing up like every morning already and you’d make me run to the store to get pickles and peanut butter for you to eat. I know you’re not pregnant I feel it in my gut.” Aaron said yelling at me.
I couldn’t believe he was saying this to me; I was beyond pissed “for your information Aaron I did throw up right before I walked downstairs to see you for breakfast, I just didn’t think about it before you mentioned it just now.” I said to him walking away from him, making my way to a store so I could figure out once and for all if I was knocked up.
I didn’t make it far before someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around, “come on let’s go to a store and figure this out once and for all, I’m sorry for screaming at you I just don’t want to lose you and I’m really scared and if I think about other things then I won’t be as scared.” Aaron said pulling me into a hug, then placing a light kiss on my lips before grabbing my hands and walking to his car.
We walked into the drugstore with hats and sunglasses on, and wet straight for the pregnancy tests; I grabbed about five and Aaron grabbed another five, we paid for them then left the store with the cameramen asking questions so fast we couldn’t even hear them. We walked into his house and I went straight to the bathroom, Aaron waited impatiently outside while I followed the directions and did my business; I opened the door so I could wait with Aaron. It was the longest five minutes each test, but when the timer went off for the last test we walked in there hand in hand and looked at each one of them; all of them said the same exact thing, positive, pregnant, two lines, smiley face, and so many other but I was pregnant and I couldn’t take it back.
♠ ♠ ♠
well this chapter stated off sucky but i think the end turned out good, what did you guys think?
anyway i might not update as much as i use to because i got a million papers and so many tests coming up i might be bald soon.
comments will help me keep my hair intact
loves