‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 22

Chapter 21
How the hell was I suppose to tell my family I was pregnant, just come out and say it or should I hide it from them until I was showing; how would my dad take it? He was right I am just following in my mom’s footsteps, falling in love at a young age, have sex, then getting pregnant, let’s just hope I break the curse by not dying. “Annabelle look at me, I will be here the entire time, even after the birth I love you and I don’t want to lose you or my child. I’ll be there when you tell your family and I’ll defend you if they say anything about you or our relationship.” He said kissing my hair as I still sat on the bathroom floor holding one pregnancy test.
“When should we tell them?” I asked while wiping away left over tears.
“I think we should tell them as soon as possible so they won’t be as pissed if we waited awhile, plus my mom or your grandparents could get you the right vitamins and everything so our baby is healthy and everything good.” He said looking me in the eyes, I wanted to cry over this all over again but I didn’t want Aaron to see me in this vulnerable state. “Annabelle don’t cry, we are going to get through this together, nothing is going to happen I promise you that I’m not going anywhere till the day I die. I love you and you always have me.” He said trying to get me to stop crying, and it actually worked the tears didn’t leave my eyes.
My phone started ringing and it was Denise calling me, “hello?” I said into the phone.
“Anna you were crying, what happened, what did Aaron do this time darling; talk to me please?” Denise said into the phone, I guess she could hear the sadness in my voice.
“I’ll explain later, are Kevin and Joe with their families coming over tonight for dinner; I was also wondering if I could bring Aaron?” I asked hoping she’d say yes because I knew I had to tell them tonight.
“Yes they are all coming over, and of course Aaron can come over; he’s dating you and we all love him for making you happy so he is welcomed anytime dear. Dinner will be in half an hour so I would like if you came home and help me with something.” Denise asked me.
“Yeah of course I’ll come over right now; I’ll be there in fifteen minutes. Bye,” I said hanging up the phone and looking back at Aaron, “we are telling them tonight and when your parents get back we will tell them; I just want to get this out there so they know and I don’t have to worry about anything.” I said cuddling closer into Aaron’s chest.
“Whatever you want to do babe, I’m behind you 100%.” He said kissing my head then helping me up so we could get ready to leave, he threw on some nice clothes and I just stayed in what I came over in. “come on babe lets go tell the family.” He said holding his hand for me to take leading us out to his car, with minimum cameramen outside.
We made it up to the house and I was nervous as shit even though I knew they wouldn’t kick me out or anything, but I would be getting yelled at and Aaron will probably get death glares all night. We walked up to the door and Joe opened it, “hey Annabelle and Aaron come on in, dinner is almost ready.” He said kissing my cheek and shaking Aaron’s hand.
After a few minutes passed dinner was served and I decided to wait until after everyone ate so it wouldn’t be awkward during the actual meal, before I could take a bite out of my meal I heard a voice from the front of the house. “Mom and dad, Alisha and I are here.” Nick announced as he walked through the house and into the dining room, he looked over at me and smiled which was good but Alisha looked over and gave me death glares.
The meal was finished and before everyone got up to do whatever I decided to speak, “Umm Aaron and I have an announcement to make, so can you all listen,” I said looking at everyone they were all staring at me and I wanted to throw up but I knew I had to get this out in the open, and now that my dad was here this was going to be worse than I planned it to be already, “umm I don’t know how to say this or anything but Aaron and I were talking about this earlier and well he decided that we should tell you so you could like help us along the way with everything,” I couldn’t get the words out I was too scared of what my father would think of his daughter being pregnant at 16.
Aaron grabbed my hands and nodded telling me he would take control of the announcement so I didn’t have to, “what Annabelle was trying to say is that she and I are going to have a baby.” He said, I looked up and saw everybody with shocked faces, but one person didn’t have a shocked face or anything she was laughing; Alisha was laughing.
“Oh my god I’m sorry but this is just great Annabelle is going to turn out exactly like her mother, let’s just pray she doesn’t die suddenly like her mother did 16 years ago. I told Nick you would get knocked up someday and I was right.” She said smiling while going back to eating her dinner.
I was in shock that she said that, “AT LEAST I CAN GET PREGNANT UNLIKE YOU AND AT LEAST AARON LOVES ME, HE DIDN’T TRY TO GET ME PREGNANT SO HE COULD KEEP ME LIKE YOUR DOING TO MY FATHER. YOUR JUST A HEARTLESS BITCH AND I DON’T KNOW HOW MY MOTHER EVER DEALT WITH YOU WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE BUT I AM SURE AS HELL NOT PUTTING UP WITH YOUR SHIT.” I screamed over the table, I actually got out of my chair and started screaming across the table at her.
“Anna sit down, I don’t want you to put too much stress on the baby.” Aaron said getting me to sit down; he rubbed my barely showing tummy.
“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER, YOU’RE THE REASON HER LIFE IS MESSED UP!” Nick said getting out of his seat and leaning over the table like I did earlier.
“DAD DON’T SCREAM AT HIM, AT LEAST HE SAID HE WOULD CARE FOR THE CHILD UNLIKE SOME GUYS WHO KNCOK A GIRL UP AND LEAVE THEM. I LOVE HIM AND I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU HURT HIM!” I said back to my dad who was still red in the face from screaming and being pissed at his only child becoming a teen mother.
I looked over to Denise and Paul to see what they were going to say about the situation, “Annabelle are you sure your pregnant, we can always go to the doctor in the morning and figure it out; if you are I will help you through dear. As much as I disapprove of this I will help you bring a healthy child into this world.” She said smiling lovingly at me.
I looked at Joe hoping he wouldn’t kill Aaron, “I would be even more pissed if Aaron didn’t love you but he is madly in love with you so I guess it’s okay even though I know you could’ve kept it in your pants for a few more years.” He said looking at me.
I then decided it was Kevin’s turn so I looked at him, “I’m upset that you let this happen, I thought you would see what happened with your mother and you wouldn’t want that type of life, and you know Nick had a hard time raising you as well; but I know that Aaron loves you and won’t leave you alone and pregnant.” He said sending me loving look over the table.
I decided to face my dad once again and see what he thought about it, “Annabelle what do you want me to say ‘I’m going to be a grandpa I’m so excited’ I don’t want to lie, I just cant believe my little girl is going to be having a baby,” he then looked over at Aaron and gave him a stern look, “if you leave her and your child I will hunt your ass down and kill you with my bare hands.” Nick said and Aaron let out an audible gulp.
“Thanks daddy.” I said getting up out of my seat and giving him a hug, I was about to pull away when I realized he wasn’t hugging back but he wrapped his arms around me giving me a big hug. “I love you dad.” I said trying to hold back the tears.
“I love you too baby girl, will you please come home with Alisha and I; I want to be there for every step of the way and help you like I did with your mother.” Nick said looking me in the eyes.
I looked over at Alisha and saw that she was glaring at me, “I told you already dad that when you divorce Alisha then I’ll come home. When you realize she doesn’t love you the way I do then I’ll come home, but until then I’ll stay here just so you know I’m with family.” I said getting up and going over to my chair next to Aaron.
A few hours past and everybody was finally going home, I was upstairs in my room getting ready for bed; I was in my bra and jeans while Aaron was on my laptop, “ugh I already see a bump and I’m like a week or something, what is wrong with me?” I said rubbing my stomach back and forth.
Aaron walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my stomach like he did earlier, “you feel it because you know our baby is growing inside of you, and I know you’ll take good care of our child.” Aaron said kissing my neck, then he looked at us together in the mirror, we looked like one of those cheesy couples that is getting their picture taken for prom. “I hate leaving you like this but I have to go home, and I don’t think the Jonas’ want me here knowing I got you knocked up or something like that. My parents are coming home tomorrow, do you want to tell them the same way we did here or a different way?” he said turning me around so he could look into my eyes.
“I think I’ll feel more comfortable so I guess I’ll just come out and say it or something, plus I’m going to the doctor to double check that the tests weren’t jacked up or something. I’ll also be getting a little picture thingy of what our baby looks like then I’ll show you then during dinner I’ll show your parents.” I said standing on my toes in order to kiss him.
“Okay I really have to go, it’s either now or never; but I love you and I love our baby.” He said kissing me quickly on the lips before rushing out of my room and outside to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wasnt really expecting this but it just came out so i wrote it.
comments are always good.
loves