‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 24

Chapter 23
I was upstairs in my room getting ready for dinner with the Merrick’s and I was flipping out because I would be telling Aaron’s parents that I was pregnant, oh yeah that’s not nerve wracking at all. Aaron walked into the room looking as good as ever he was wearing a light blue button up with black skinny jeans, and his signature Nike dunks; “you look nice, did you tell your mom to make chicken or something with meat in case I can’t eat anything like that?” I asked hoping I wouldn’t throw up tonight.
“Yeah she knows to make a meat filled dinner tonight, and I know you wanted it to be a family dinner thing but my dad’s band mates are coming so we will have to surprise them just a little bit. Don’t freak out if they act a little strange they were dropped on their heads as children, but it’s going to be okay they are all married with kids about our age I don’t know if they are coming but if they are they might hit on you but ignore them because you’re my girlfriend.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
“Okay you have to leave so I can get dressed, everything else is done I just have to go put my dress and heels on then we can leave.” I said standing on my toes to kiss him.
“Come on I got you pregnant I’m allowed to see you naked, trust me I wil control myself and not pounce on you.” He said sitting on my bed with his hands underneath him so I would feel more comfortable with him watching me.
I shook my head but took my robe off and walked into my closet to get my black empire waist dress, I walked out with it on and saw Aaron pouting because he didn’t get the show he wanted “you ready to go?” I said as I slipped into my heels then grabbed my clutch.
Aaron nodded his head then grabbed my hand and led us out to his car; the paparazzi probably took a break from following us because outside the Jonas house it was camera free. Aaron drove and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze when he saw me tapping my leg constantly, “Anna baby it’s going to be okay, if they say anything about it I’ll move out and move in with you because if they don’t love you after tonight I will love you forever and always.” He said leaning over the armrest to give me a kiss. He pulled into his driveway and got out to open my door for me, we walked up to his front door hand in hand; he opend the door “mom Annabelle and I are home?” he said throughout the house.
“Well if it isn’t little Merrick with a girl who is way too good for him, how you doing little shit?” some guy with black windswept ran to Aaron and gave him a noogie.
“Jack stop, my girlfriend is right here.” He said pushing Jack off of him and straightening his hair, “Jack this is my girlfriend Annabelle Jonas and Annabelle this is my uncle Jack Barakat.” Aaron said holding my hand.
“Dude you nabbed a Jonas, that’s pretty awesome for you.” He said patting Aarons back a little too hard from what I could see.
Aaron walked away from Jack and into the living room where Zack and Jill were sitting close together with 2 other guys I had to meet. “Damn Aaron where did you meet this chick, she is way too good for you.” A guy with brown windswept hair, he was attractive to say the least but I had Aaron so I couldn’t think like that.
“Alex shut up, this is Annabelle Jonas my girlfriend, Annabelle this is my uncle Alex Gaskarth; he still thinks he’s the ladies man.” Aaron said to me and I saw Alex give him the evil eye.
“Oh Zack how do you feel about Aaron dating a Jonas?” Alex said looking at Zack then back to us.
Zack just shrugged his shoulders, it made me feel weird that I didn’t know why Zack hated my family and I knew that the whole “Joe and Jill dating thing isn’t the reason for it”. “Zack if I may ask why do you hate the Jonas’ so much besides that Joe and Jill ‘dated’ while she was dating you?” I asked hoping to get some answers.
The entire room went silent and it was kind of eerie if you think about it, “Annabelle I hated them because of what was said when Jill and I first met 16 almost 17 years ago; my band and I walked into a record store because I needed a new bass and Rian needed a new cymbal for his drums. While the dude working there was customizing my bass for me I decided to look through some CD’s, I finally reached the genre I wanted and found the CD I have been dying to get but someone grabbed the CD with me. I looked up and saw Jill standing there, she was absolutely gorgeous and I knew I was in love when I first looked at her; she was my dream girl and I had to know everything about her. We started talking then Joe Jonas comes over and takes Jill from me and starts bad talking about my band, if Alex and Jack were over here with me they would’ve gone ape on Joe’s ass but I decided that if I was going to win Jill over then I couldn’t start a fight with Joe. After a few months Jill and I secretly started dating and then Joe found out and said I was ‘using’ Jill, but she didn’t fall for it and said she was in love and it just sort of developed into what we have now.” Zack said bringing Jill closer to him and giving her a light kiss and rubbing her subtle baby bump.
“So you hated Joe because he was taking Jill away from you? Wow that explains so much now, I would be pissed too if someone took Aaron away from me.” I said scooting closer to Aaron.
“Thanks for introducing me guys,” some guys said who was sitting in a corner on the other side of the room, “hi I’m Aaron’s uncle Rian Dawson.” He said holding his hand out for me to shake, and I shook it thanking god there was one sane person here.
“Okay so I think dinner is ready so let’s go eat.” Jill said getting up and walking to the kitchen bringing Zack along with her. Everyone left the room at the word of food being ready then Aaron and I walked slowly into the dining room for dinner, I looked around at the food and saw fried chicken and it made me sick; I got up and ran to the bathroom.
I rinsed out my mouth and opened the door to see Aaron waiting outside for me, “what made you sick babe?” he asked confused about the situation.
“It was the fried chicken that got to me; I don’t think I can have anything fried because thinking about it is making me sick.” I said as I swallowed my gag and walked back to the dining room with Aaron leading the way, “I’m sorry about that I don’t know what happened, but I promise it won’t happen again.” I said hoping to keep my promise by the end of the night.
After dinner everyone was slouching in their chairs from all the food they just ate, and I saw Aaron look over at me and nod his head saying he was ready to make the announcement. “Mom, dad, Uncles Annabelle and I have something we need to tell you.” He said still sitting in his chair, underneath the table he held my hand and I rubbed his hand knowing he could do it. “I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just come out and say what the announcement is umm Annabelle and I are going to have a baby!” he said smiling down at me then looking back at the table.
Everyone was in shock; the first person to break the silence was Jack, “holy shit Aaron got a Jonas pregnant, that’s what’s up.” He said going back to eating his food.
Zack forcefully stood up and left the room, and his band mates followed him; I looked at Jill who had a disappointed look on her face but she moved closer to me, “Annabelle are you sure, did you go to the doctor’s and have them confirm it?” she said placing a hand on my shoulders.
I couldn’t speak I just went through my purse and pulled out a picture the doctor gave me, “mom please say something this is killing me.” Aaron said looking between his mother and me.
“I’m not happy about being a grandmother, but I’m glad that my son is actually helping with everything and I’ll be sure to help anyway I possibly can; is that why you ran to the bathroom because something here didn’t agree with the baby?” she said to me in a soft voice.
“Yeah it must’ve been the fried chicken because everything smelled great, but it’s okay. Is Zack mad at me, should I go talk to him?” I said hoping he just needed to think things over.
“Darling he is just thinking about your future and Aaron’s future, that’s it but I’ll tlak to him about everything.” Jill said standing up and kissing the top of my head before leaving the room.
“Aaron your father hates me, he probably thinks I’m a slut or something like that.” I said crying into Aaron’s shirt, getting my makeup all over his clean shirt.
Aaron rubbed my back and lifted my head so he could look me in the eyes, “you’re not a slut don’t ever say that about yourself because it’s not true, my dad is just in shock about everything but he doesn’t hate you.” He said wiping my tears away then giving me a light kiss on the lips.
We walked into the living room and everybody just looked at us, “I think we should leave the family to talk about this; great dinner Jill keep up the good work.” Alex said kissing Jill’s cheek before walking out of the house with Jack and Rian following.
“Dad can you please tell me what you think, I know I’m young but at least I’m staying with her and not leaving her alone through this.” Aaron said walking closer to his father.
Next thing I knew Zack slapped Aaron across the face, “AARON I DON’T WANT YOU TO BE A TEENAGE FATHER, YOU HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AHEAD OF YOU AND YOU GO AND GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND KNOCKED UP!” he said standing up and ;looking down at Aaron, who had his face towards his red cheek.
“DAD I LOVE HER AND I’M NOT THROWING MY LIFE AWAY, THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER EBCAUSE I’M GOING TO MARRY ANNABELLE, ME BEING A PARENT JUST HAPPENED TO COME SOONER IN MY LIFE.” Aaron screamed back at his father, I was actually scared that Zack could seriously do harm towards his son.
“YOU’RE JUST SELFISH; YOU JUST COULDN’T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS. I JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE I DID!” he screamed down at Aaron, and I was confused at this comment, “Aaron I know I wasn’t a teenage father but when your mother got pregnant I was scared shitless, I had no clue what we were going to do about this situation. Your younger than I was and I know you will stay with Annabelle but being a parent is hard work, I don’t want you to have the life I did.” Zack said sitting down on the couch with his head in his hands, now I was more confused.
“Dad what happened that you don’t want me to go through?” Aaron said sitting down next to his dad.
“My parents said I was throwing my life away and Jill’s parents said the same thing but they didn’t scream at her and tell her things like mine did. The press ate this up and when Jill was always on tour with us the paparazzi crowded around her and almost ate her alive, I don’t want that for you and this baby because any kind of stress could kill this baby.” He said lifting his head up and looking over at Aaron.
“Dad I won’t let that happen with Annabelle, she isn’t going on tour and she will either be inside the Jonas house or at our house. I will kill anyone that touches her because she is fragile and I love her so much, I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have Annabelle or this baby.” Aaron said his voice cracking and I knew he was going to cry.
The rest of the night went on with Zack and Aaron having father son bonding time, and I found it absolutely adorable. I helped Jill out in the kitchen and we talked about baby things and she said the press would find out sooner or later, but later is the best to tell them what is going on. She even offered to give one of the guest rooms for the baby whenever he or she was born and they would have their own room, as well as the other Merrick coming in a few months; I was so happy that everyone was finally accepting that I was having a baby at 16, but I think they knew that as soon as I was 18 I would be marrying Aaron and we would live a happy life together with our new baby in our lives. I really wish these 9 months would go super fast because I want to be able to hold my baby in my arms like right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wrote another story, its called Love in All The Wrong Places its not a fan fic but it is a good story.
the guys mentioned in this story is from my fav band (besides jb) ALL TIME LOW
anyway comment por favor
loves