‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 25

Chapter 24
Today was the day I would go for my four month checkup on my and Aaron’s baby, we walked into the doctor’s office hand in hand and smiling at each other. We sat down in the waiting room after signing in, “I can’t believe you have a baby growing inside of you, I can’t even believe we made life it’s so surreal.” He said rubbing my barely noticeable bump, which I was grateful for because that means we get to keep it a secret that much longer from the press.
I leaned over and kissed him lightly, “I know I’m glad they aren’t noticing my belly yet, I don’t think I’m ready for the entire world to know I’m pregnant.” I said looking through a pregnancy magazine the office put out in the waiting room.
“Miss. Jonas your doctor is waiting for you.” A nice nurse said holding my file in her hands; I saw a million eyes glare at me when they said my last name; someone must’ve told them to not say anything to the press because I heard a nurse talking to the waiting area.
Dr. Franks walked into the room looking at her clipboard, “how are we this afternoon Annabelle, and I’m guessing this is the father of your child?” she said to me, I just nodded my head and she shook his head. “okay well let’s see how your little peanut is doing on this day,” she put jelly stuff onto my stomach and put the wand on my stomach and I heard a “bum bum” noise and knew it was the heartbeat from the last checkups, “okay Annabelle and Aaron your baby has arms and legs and fingers and toes, would you like to know the sex of the baby?” she asked looking at us.
My eyes lit up with excitement at hearing this news, “yes I want to know the sex!” I said excitement filling the room.
Dr. Franks looked at the machine and then smiled and looked back at us, “congratulations you’re having a baby boy, and I’ll give you two a minute.” She said as she walked out of the room leaving Aaron and I alone looking at our child.
“Anna that’s our little boy, we are having a boy; that’s our little man inside of you baby.” He said kissing my head and looking back at the screen.
I couldn’t speak I was too happy about this news that I didn’t want to ruin the moment with words, I looked up at Aaron and he was just smiling and blinking really fast, most likely so I wouldn’t know he was crying. Dr. Franks came in “so how many copies do you want made today?” she said waiting by the copy machine.
“Just 3 will be fine thank you doctor.” I said as I grabbed a napkin and cleaned off my stomach then pulled my shirt down to cover my bump, “so when is my next appointment?” I asked because I didn’t want to miss one, I want my baby to be as healthy as possible.
As she typed away on her computer she handed Aaron the sonograms, “okay your next appointment will be one month from today so August 14, you two stay safe and don’t let the press cause Annabelle too much stress keep her by your side at all times Aaron.” She said in a motherly tone, I knew she was just watching out because we were so young.
We drove back to the Jonas house and walked inside to show everyone, “JONAS’ WE FOUND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY!” I screamed through the house and next thing I knew I heard loud booming coming from upstairs and running from the living room and kitchen to where Aaron and I were standing.
“Your one of the lucky ones who finds out early, lucky.” Kenz said to my while pouting over it, “so tell us what are you having, please don’t say a boy there are so many around here it’s too much.” She said flinging her arms everywhere; yeah her hormones were going crazy today.
“The newest addition to the Jonas family is going to be a boy.” I said really slowly just to tease everyone.
“YES! KEVIN, DAD, DANI PAY UP!” Joe screamed and held out his hand while the three people pulled money out of their wallets and purses and handed it to Joe, he saw my confused face “oh well boys run in the Jonas family and we have been going crazy with all the girls and were just waiting for another boy to come, so we bet to see what the sex would be.” He said acting like it wasn’t a big deal, I was shocked they bet on my baby “oh don’t worry Annabelle we bet on the sex of you, Nick and Brooke were rich when they found out you were a girl.” Joe said counting out his money making sure he got the right amount.
“Joe I can’t believe you bet on me and now my baby that is so wrong and I better get half since it is my genes that made you win that money.” Aaron said giving Joe one of those many handshakes, I looked at him with anger in my eyes, “I mean Joe you should give me all the money since it was a cruel thing you did by betting on this child’s life.” He said and I could hear in his voice he didn’t mean any of it.
We decided having dinner at the Jonas house since the whole family was there, after dinner Aaron drove us back to his house so we could announce to his parents the great news of our baby. “MOM, DAD WE FOUND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY!” Aaron screamed through his house like I did at the Jonas house, I heard lots of running and screaming coming towards the front door; I knew the rest of the gang was here Alex, Jack, and Rian.
“Jr you already know what the little Merrick is going to be?” Jack said and then messing with Aarons hair, and then giving me a gentle hug so he wouldn’t crush my child.
“Whatever jack, so you want to see the pictures?” Aaron said taking out the picture for his parents the sonogram, “okay we are having a baby boy!” he said the last part very excited kind of like I did but more manly.
Zack just smiled and gave everyone a high five because the “man gene” is continuing on; Jill looked disappointed most likely because she wanted a little girl who she could spoil rotten. I walked over and gave Jill a hug, “it’s okay there will be more babies,” Zack cleared his throat and looked between Aaron and I, “I meant after this little one is grown up and Aaron and I are married.” I said in an obvious tone.
“Yeah there better not be any more baby making around here, if I catch anymore babies being born from you two I don’t know what I’d do.” Zack said joking around with us.
We all walked to the living room and watched a movie until the boys had to leave, all of them claiming I had to name the baby after them but there was no way in hell I was naming my kid after rockstar’s. Aaron and I walked upstairs to our room, yeah we shared a room since we are having a baby together it’s only normal; “Aaron are you excited or freaked out, it’s okay to be honest with me I won’t be mad at you for whatever you say.” I said hoping to get some answers out of him.
“I was freaked out at first, but when I actually heard the heartbeat and saw all his fingers and toes I got a little teary eyed and I got excited raising my son with his mother by my side would make it even better.” He said as he pulled me towards him.
“Good because after I let everything sink that I was going to be a mom I got really excited and just wanted to go shopping for baby stuff every time I saw a store.” I said burying my face in his shirt.
“We are going to be one happy family, and I can’t wait till he is born and we start our life together. Then when we are 18 getting married and raising our son and possibly having more children after dealing with our first son.” Aaron said, it made me smile and feel really giddy inside when he talked about our future because that meant I wasn’t going crazy.
“I feel the same way babe, the same exact way.” I said lifting my head to I’ve him a kiss then walking towards the bed and getting under the covers to finally get some sleep; I felt Aaron wrap his arms around me and he rubbed my belly before I drifted into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short, i just couldnt think of much for this chapter...but YAY BABY BOY! if you have any baby boy names send them my way por favor
i dont know how long this is going to be btu hopefully ill wrap it up soon
i might also add another Jonas story that i was working on a long time ago...but i dont really knwo just yet.
anyways comments are great especially after a long day at school
loves