‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 26

Chapter 25
Aaron and I were just hanging out in his room when we heard a scream coming from downstairs, Aaron ran down the stairs and I walked as fast as I could I walked downstairs and saw Jill clutching her baby bump “Annabelle I have to go to the hospital with ym mom can you call someone to take you?” Aaron said helping his mom towards the front door.
I didn’t know what to say I just nodded my head and ran back to Aarons room to grab my phone, “Joe can you come pick me up at Aaron’s house, Jill is at the hospiatal and I cant drive so can you take me?” I said quickly into the phone but where Joe could understand me.
“Yeah I’m on my way be by the front door I’ll honk for you to come out.” He said before hanging up his phone, I waited downstairs by the door and heard a honk andmade my way to his car. “So what happened with Jill exactly?” he asked as he sped his way to the hospital.
“I don’t know Aaron and I were upstairs thinking of names for the baby and we heard Jill scream and ran downstairs, okay Aaron ran I walked really fast to see what was up, anyway I saw Jill holding her stomach and screaming in pain.” I said scared because she was only 8 months pregnant and no baby was suppose to be born a month early, well I guess there is an exception I was born like two months early and I’m perfectly fine. I kept thinking of I was going to be have my baby born early and if he was going to have like some problems with me being young and him being born early, Joe must’ve seen my face because he grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
“Annabelle stop freaking out, this isn’t going to happen to you I promise I will make sure this doesn’t happen to you. You just need to stay stress free and happy all the time, I don’t know what happened with Jill but I will try my hardest to make sure this little boy comes out happy and healthy.” Joe said continuing to drive towards the hospital.
We got to the hospital and is saw Aaron pacing outside the hospital, he saw me and came running to me “thank god you’re here, she wants to talk to you.” He said giving me a quick kiss before leading me towards her room.
I walked in and saw Jill lying in the bed with a smile on her face, “Annabelle I want you here when this is happening, you’re going to go through it and I want you to be here for the entire thing. Yeah I know it’s creepy and weird but you need to learn what it’s like in the real world and not in movies.” She said as the doctor came in.
“Okay Ms. Merrick your baby is ready, so let’s get started.” She said and she told Jill what to do. She screamed and I think she broke my hand; I wanted to cry along with her because I have to go through this pain in like 5 months and this made me even more nervous then I already am. But a few minutes there was crying and screaming and Jill was all smiles as she looked at her baby girl, “Jill you now have a beautiful baby girl into your family.” The doctor said handing her to a nurse so she could clean her up, I walked out to go get Aaron and I was still traumatized.
Aaron saw me and came running up to me, “how was it, is she healthy and happy?” he asked still holding me in a tight hug. I couldn’t speak I was in shock over everything I just witnessed I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t see Joe anywhere so he must’ve left which sucks because I wanted him to take me to the Jonas household. “Anna what’s up?” he asked looking me in the eyes.
“Oh my god I don’t want to go through with that, so much screaming and pushing and blood I can’t do it my body isn’t that strong to do all that work.” I said crying into his chest, I don’t know why I was crying but I was.
“Annabelle look at me, you can do this I trust you and it might be hard but I bet my mom was smiling when she found out all that hard work is going to give her a bay for the rest of her life. All you have to think about a few hours of that and you get to spend the rest of your life with a beautiful baby boy in your life, in the end it is worth everything.” He said, god why did he have to be so smart about everything, I hated that about him he always knew what to say to make me feel better.
“I guess you right, but you weren’t in there, and I don’t think I’ll ever look at your mom as the sweet caring person she really is; she said something’s that I don’t even feel comfortable repeating.” I said shivering from the memory of all those words she screamed to the nurses.
I looked over at the sliding doors and saw Zack running in looking franticly around the waiting room, he saw us and ran up to us “how is she, both my girls how are they?” he said trying to regain his breathing.
“She’s fine, but I think mom scared the shit out of Annabelle, she made Annabelle watch the birth and everything so she knows what she has to go through.” Aaron said looking over his dad shoulders and seeing his uncles standing there messing around with each other
Zack didn’t say anything he just ran to the room while we stayed with the guys, “so Annabelle how was it in the delivery room?” Rian said to me, putting and arm over my chair trying to start a conversation with me.
“Awkward very awkward, she said some pretty harsh things about Zack and she almost broke my hand, I almost went deaf from her screaming so much; I hope I’m not like that in about 5 months.” I said holding my stomach.
He just laughed, “Every women screams when she’s in labor, my wife did it twice and so did Alex and Jacks wives, more times than mine because they can’t keep it in their pants. Let’s just hope Aaron doesn’t scream back at you for what you say, like Jack did to his wife having baby number one.” Rian said laughing and I let out a chuckle, which then caused Jack to walk over to us.
“Hey I didn’t know it was from the pain, I thought she was serious when she said she would cut my di-,” he looked around and saw kids running around, “cut my baby maker off, why wouldn’t I freak out.” He said throwing his arms everywhere.
“You have kids, any girls around my age I really would like someone to talk to and get a little time away from Aaron, I love him but I’m always with him and I’m scared we are going to get sick of each other and he will leave me.” I said looking down at my hands.
Jack sat in the chair next to me bringing my body closer to his, “hey Aaron won’t shut up about you when you’re not at the house its always ‘Annabelle is so cute when she does this’ or this is my favorite “Annabelle has the cutest ass I mean that’s probably one of my favorite parts about her’ and the list goes on. About the girlfriend situation I have a daughter a year younger than you, and Alex has a daughter a year older than you; don’t ask it’s a long story.” Jack said knowing all the boys were around the same age and Jill was already young when she had Aaron, so how young were Jack and Alex when they had their first kids come into the world.
Aaron came over and lifted me up and sat down on my seat while I sat on his lap, “hey guys do you think you could take us back to the house Annabelle has to eat and take her vitamins, I’ll just leave my car with the parents to take home whenever they do.” He said looking to Rian because he was the driver.
We all walked to Rian’s SUV and got inside, as soon as we got inside I walked to the kitchen and got something to eat; it was then I realized I haven’t eaten anything all day. We all sat in the living room and watched some movies until I fell asleep on Aarons lap, the guys decided to sleep over because they “didn’t trust two teenagers alone at home” we wouldn’t be doing anything because doing that caused me to be pregnant at 16.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short, i just needed to skip some time.
yay or nay to another jonas story...its up to you guys
i would like to thank everyone who has commented especially Kenzzz who had commented and is happily married to Joe in this story. her comments make me smile
your comments will make me smile as well
ONE MORE THING...i lost a subscriber :(
loves