‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 27

Chapter 26
I was about 7 months along and Jill said that Aaron and I needed practice at being parents so while they went on a weekend vacation we had to watch Alyssa, Aaron’s adorable little sister. “Okay so she needs to be fed on this schedule, ill tape it to the refrigerator and her naptimes are on the schedule as well; just be nice to her and play with her and you’ll be fine.” Jill said while Zack tried to force her out of the house.
“Jill how are they going to learn if you tell them what to do,” he reached inside Jill’s purse and took out her phone putting it in my hands, “knowing her she’ll call every five minutes to make sure things are okay, I don’t want her to think about this while you two are practicing. We’ll be home Sunday night so you have 3 night s with her, have fun.” Zack said kissing my and Alyssa’s head and patting Aaron’s head before dragging Jill out to the car and speeding down the street.
Aaron held Alyssa as he waved by to their parents, “so Alyssa what shall we do this weekend while mom and dad are gone?” he said looking in her eyes and playing around with her, he had the biggest smile on his face when he was around her.
“How about we just sit on the floor and play blocks with her, she might be only a few months old but it’s never too early to learn her ABC’s.” I said hoping he’s like the idea.
“oh god our son is going to be super genius and get made fun of all through school, Annabelle let’s just wait till she’s at least 6 months or something before she starts learning anything.” He said coming closer to me, he handed Alyssa to me and walked over to the TV “why don’t we just put her in her playpen and put on a Disney movie so we can cuddle on the couch or try to have some fun.” He said taking Alyssa from my arms and placingher in her playpen while Cinderella played on TV.
Aaron and I were in a trance watching the movie, he would subconsciously rub my belly while something magical happened during the movie; when the movie ended Alyssa was asleep in her playpen and Aaron and I were just sitting on the couch in silence. “Aaron do you think we will make good parents, or will we be really bad ones?” I asked looking down at my huge stomach.
He just looked at me and pulled me closer to him, “why would you even ask that question, we are going to be awesome parents; the other kids are going to be jealous that Tyler has us as parents.” He said taking my hand kissing it softly.
“You thought of names already?” I asked because that is usually the girls job and the guy is just suppose to agree with whatever she says.
“Yeah since we found out the sex I’ve had a few names floating around but I really like Tyler, you want to hear the other names I thought of?” he asked, I nodded my head and he turned his body around so he could see me. “Well there is Tyler, and then Matt, or maybe Ryan, and I also really liked Brandon.” He said smiling as he named off all the names he liked.
“I like Brandon Alexander, it’s cute because our initials are A.M and his will be B.M.” I said smiling at the thought of having little Brandon running around in our lives, “you want ot know something I’ve been thinking about, I’ve been thinking about who Brandon will resemble more and I think he is going to be all you.” I said looking up at him.
“You want to know what I think, he will have my eyes and your wavy brown hair, and he will have your amazing voice and my amazing guitar skills, and he will be the greatest baby every brought into the world.” He said kissing me sweetly, it would’ve been deeper if the doorbell ringing didn’t interrupt us.
I got up and waddled towards the door and saw Joe standing outside looking around waiting for me to open the door, “yes Joe how may I help you?” I said annoyed.
“Umm Kenz is going into labor and I don’t want the kids coming so I was wondering if they could stay here with you and Aaron, I know you don’t know them that well but they can’t help you with Alyssa.” He said quickly looking back towards the car.
His car horn went off a million times and Mackenzie turned to look out the window at Joe, “Joseph get your ass back in this car and take me to the hospital you piece of shit, this is your fault I’m in this mess and you’re going to be with me throughout all of this, hurry the hell up.” She screamed and I had to laugh.
“Joe go before you welcome two Jonas’s into the world with your car.” I said pushing him towards the direction of his car; I walked back inside to see my cousin’s sitting next to Aaron looking at Alyssa.
A few hours later I got a call saying that the Jonas twins were brought into the world and were named Madison Brian and Luke Austin, I was so excited because that meant Brandon would have tons of cousins his age to play with. Joe came back after his kids to see their newest siblings; Alyssa wasn’t that much of a hassle except for when everyone left that was when she started crying nonstop. We fed her, changed her, played with her, and she wouldn’t stop crying; I decided I would do something that use to work on me I would sing to her, I started singing some random song and her cries got quieter and quieter until she finally fell asleep in my arms. “Anna what did you do to make her stop crying?” he asked confused beyond belief.
“I just sang to her, my mom and dad use to sing to me and it would make me fall asleep, I guess she is a song baby who needs to be sung to sleep.” I whispered not wanting to wake her up. Alyssa started moving around and let out a little whimper and I immediately started singing to her again and she went right back to sleep, I looked up and saw Aaron smiling at me “why are you doing that it’s creepy?” I said walking upstairs to put Alyssa in her crib, I closed the door and ran into Aaron who was holding my hips and smiling at me, “can you stop looking at me it’s kind of creeping me out.” I said trying to walk away from him.
“I’ve never heard you sing before and your amazing, did you get your voice from Nick or something because wow.” He said still looking at me.
I looked away and blushed, “actually I got it from both my parents, my mom was really talented but she just didn’t want to be famous; I inherited it from her and my father so yeah.” I said not wanting to look into his eyes.
Aaron lifted my face so he could look into my eyes, “now I hope Brandon has your voice because that was amazingly good.” He gave me a kiss and we walked to his room, “come one let’s go to sleep, you’re tired and you need as much rest as you can get.” He said handing me my pj’s. “Night Anna and night Brandon.” Aaron said before rubbing my belly and then falling asleep, god how did I get so lucky to have this boy in my life.
The weekend was over and we were waiting patiently for Jill and Zack to come back, I was currently playing around with Alyssa in my arms while Aaron tried to sleep some more since he had to wake up every night to try and get Alyssa back to sleep. I heard the front door open and saw Jill running over to us, “how is my baby girl doing?” she said taking Alyssa from my arms.
“So how was babysitting, I see Aaron is wiped out he must’ve had night duty.” Zack said shivering at the thought of waking up in the middle of the night to hear your baby crying.
“Yeah I told him I didn’t mind doing it but he said ‘I didn’t need the stress’ so he took care of it; it was also my job to put her to sleep every night apparently I sing her to sleep one night then bam I got to do it every night.” I said laughing at the memory of him handing her off to me when it was bedtime.
“Well at least you guys have a schedule and know how to do this when your parents, did you guys have fun with Alyssa?” he said looking over at Jill who was playing around with Alyssa.
“Yeah Aaron and I got a baby name, we played around, watched movies, and so much other stuff.” I said smiling as I was telling him all of this.
“What name did you guys pick out?” Jill said coming over and sitting next to Zack while he messed around with Alyssa.
“He is going to be Brandon Alexander Merrick, I decided that the baby should have y’alls last name just because it’s the right thing to do giving your child his father’s last name I mean.” I said holding my tummy then looking back at Aaron who had his mouth wide open and drool coming out of his mouth.
“Alex is going to flip when he finds out your naming the baby after him, and of course jack is going to be mad that no baby is named after him.” Zack said laughing at something that I didn’t even want to know about.
“What about Rian he doesn’t have anyone named after him does he?” I asked confused.
“Yeah Alyssa Rian Merrick, because Rian’s her godfather so it kind of fit perfectly.” Zack said going back to making funny faces towards Alyssa, “okay I think we got to get Alyssa to sleep, don’t worry you don’t have to sing to her tonight.” Zack said taking Alyssa from Jill and carrying her into the kitchen.
“You know you’re going to make terrific parents, Aaron loves Alyssa and I know for a fact that he is going to love Brandon because he is his own. Don’t even doubt your parenting skills because if you can get Alyssa to sleep then you can conquer an baby, this girl just never wants to sleep.” Jill said patting my leg then walking into the kitchen with Zack and Alyssa.
I walked over to Aaron and whispered in his ear, “baby can you wake up, we have to go upstairs and go to sleep.” I said hoping he’d wake up, he didn’t he just moved around and kept his eyes closed, plan B was going to have to work. “Aaron please I’ll do anything you want when Brandon comes, and when I say anything I mean anything.” I said sounding seductive.
His eyes flew open at this, “okay come on lets go upstairs.” He said grabbing my hand and bringing me upstairs so we could go to bed. We were just about to go to sleep when Aaron whispered in my ear, “I’m keeping you to the little promise you said downstairs.” He said before kissing my cheek and going back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this sucks but i had to get it out there
comments would be lovely
it's been awhile since my last update and i'm sorry but i couldnt come up with anything but i did now so this is what it is
loves