‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 28

Chapter 28
I was now 9 months along in my pregnancy and ready to pop any minute, I couldn’t wait till I got to see my little boy and take care of him and have the best life possible with him and Aaron in my life. Aaron and I were standing inside Brandon’s nursery at the Merrick house, I was looking around at all the blue walls and blue cribs, I looked up and saw airplanes hanging from clear strings and little clouds painted on the ceiling; I knew Brandon was going to love this room when he was old enough to actually understand what was going on. His nursery was exactly the same at the Jonas house, we would be bringing him back and forth and we didn’t want him to get confused so we made everything the same and I’m sure when he was older and started knowing things he would ask questions and we would have to answer them. I was sitting on the floor with Aaron rubbing my belly and just staring up at the airplanes, I just layed thinking about the pain when I went into labor.
I was about to say something but I felt something wet, damn my water just broke. “Holy shit Aaron my water just broke!” I said as I tried to get up.
“Are you serious, oh my god here let me help you up,” he helped me up and then ran out to the top of the stairs as I walked down them, “mom Annabelle’s water broke get dad and get the car started I have to grab the bags.” Aaron said quickly then went running to his room to grab our bags, while he did that I walked downstairs to see Jill and Zack waiting for me.
“Zack why the hell are you still standing there so take Alyssa to Rian’s or something, she will not be coming to the hospital and get a hold of the Jonas’,” Zack gave a face that said “do I really have to go there?” Jill looked at him, “babe grow the hell up and tell them their granddaughter and niece is going into labor.” She screamed at him, “Annabelle let’s get into the car and head to the hospital, AARON HURRY THE HELL UP GOD DANM YOUR GIRLFRIENDS IN LABOR!” Jill screamed the last part.
Aaron jumped down the stairs and helped me out to the car still carrying the luggage, Zack had already left and Jill was speeding towards the hospital and of course she got pulled over. I was in pain from the contractions and wasn’t in the mood to wait any longer, “hi officer I’m kind of in labor SO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP PLEASE!” I screamed at him and he just stood there in shock, as well as the Merrick’s.
“I swear she’s not like that all the time.” Aaron said to the cop, he must’ve understood because Jill was following him to the hospital and we finally got there and was immediately brought into a room. Aaron was in the room with me holding my hand, “you’re doing great babe, the doctor will be here soon then we will have our baby.” He said kissing my head.
I pushed him away, “get the fuck away from me, you put me through this asshole just go find me a fucking doctor I need some medicine or something because this shit hurts.” I said closing my eyes trying to calm down, Aaron left to find a doctor and then he came back with one.
“Hello Annabelle how are we feeling today?” he said looking at me, he saw in my eyes I wasn’t in the mood for all this so he just went back to work, “well you’re not ready to have the baby yet, but a few more hours and you should be ready; unfortunately for your boyfriend that means no painkillers.” He said before walking out of the room.
“Shit I have a few hours oh my god kill me now.” I said dramatically, Aaron was sitting far away from me then he saw someone at the door I looked over that way and saw Nick standing there. I smiled when I saw him “Daddy you’re here, please don’t leave me. I need you here.” I said bringing him into a hug, “I promise to never sleep with another boy again daddy even if I’m married I won’t because this is fucking uncomfortable.” I said not minding my language because he had to understand.
Nick just laughed and looked over at Aaron, “don’t worry she doesn’t mean it, she is just in pain and is blaming it on the male all women do this.” Then he looked back at me, “that’s my girl no sex ever again is what every dad wants to hear.” He said kissing my damp forehead.
ANNABELLE I GOT YOU FLOWERS AND BALLOONS SINCE YOUR NAMING YOUR LITTLE BOY AFTRE ME!” Alex screamed walking into my room, Aaron and Nick gave him a look and I was irritated.
“GOD NO MORE MALES I DON’T WANT ANOHTER MALE IN THIS ROOM, ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE PAIN TO WOMEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!” I screamed at them, and they all got out of the room and just looked through the glass.
A few hours past and the same doctor came into the room to see how I was doing, “Annabelle your almost there probably only an hour or two left till your ready for birth.” He said and before he could walk out of the room Aaron stopped him.
“Doctor is there anything you could give her to calm her down and stop the screaming, it’s giving me a headache and I am scared of my girlfriend right now.” Aaron said with pleading eyes and I felt bad for putting all my pain through screaming.
“Aaron I’m sorry for screaming, I really am I will try to control my anger until the delivery.” I said looking over at him with love in my eyes.
He walked closer to me and sat on the bed beside me, “I’m sorry I did this to you, and I will get some ear plugs for the delivery because I didn’t know you could scream like that and have all that anger inside your tiny body.” He said kissing my lips lightly.
I felt something and it was good at all, “Aaron get the doctor something doesn’t feel right.” I said crying from the pain this was bringing me.
Aaron ran out to find a doctor and one came running in and looking at me, “okay miss your ready to have your baby, who do you want in the delivery room with you?” he asked me looking at me.
“Aaron and my dad.” I said looking at both of them; they nodded their head and followed the doctor who was rolling my bed towards the delivery room. After a few turns and thousands of screams later I was in the delivery room with a doctor helping me with the delivery, “I need that drug thingy as much as you can give me, give it I need it.” I said before continuing.
They gave me the shot and oh my god did it feel amazing, they told me to push and I did, they told me to breathe I did, my dad and boyfriend told me to not squeeze their hands hard enough I didn’t listen to them at all. The doctor said I had one more push left and I gave it everything and I felt my baby come out, but I didn’t hear any crying; I saw the doctors speaking really fast and carrying a blue thing away from me, it looked like my baby but that wasn’t moving so it couldn’t have been my child. Before I could ask anything I felt really sleepy suddenly and I saw blackness.
I finally woke up from what felt like days of being asleep and I leanred it was only a few hours, I saw everyone was upset and crying and I had no clue why. I turned to Aaron and saw his eyes were blood shot “babe what happened where’s Brandon?” I asked, when I said this Aaron stood up abruptly and walked out of the room but not before flipping over his chair.
I was confused beyond belief, I looked around and everyone was quiet and would look at me, “Annabelle your awake, I have some news for you.” The doctor said walking into my room standing by my beside.
“Why did my boyfriend just walk out of the room pissed at something?” I said hoping to finally get some answers.
He looked around the room and then down at me with sorrow in his eyes, “I hate being the messenger of bad news but your baby didn’t make it, when your son came out he was blue and had him umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, therefore causing him to suffocate minutes before being born. I’m really sorry for your loss.” He said before walking out of the room with glossy eyes, apparently he hated telling people their baby had just died.
I looked around the room and saw everyone crying with their heads in their hands, but my dad was walking closer to my bed “Annabelle sweetheart how are you feeling?” Nick asked me.
I looked at him, “how the fuck do you think I’m feeling, my baby just fucking died before he was even born. I was so excited to be a mom and it was fucking taken away from me, I went through months of pain and not being able to go outside just so my son died on me. This is the most fucked up thing in my life.” I said crying into my hands.
I felt someone lying on my bed with their arms around me I looked and saw Aaron lying next to me, “hey babe it’s okay we have the rest of our lives to try for a baby, maybe we just weren’t ready to be parents yet but one day we will I promise you that.” He said kissing me softly.
“Aaron why me, I took care of the baby, I went to the doctors every month, I took my vitamins, I wasn’t stressed, I did everything they told me to do, why the hell did my baby die?” I questioned looking up at him.
“Baby it was both our baby and it just wasn’t our time to be parents, there isn’t anything we can do about it. All you have to do is calm down because everything will be fine.” He said looking deep into my eyes.
“Aaron you don’t fucking understand I just pushed our dead baby out of me, you don’t know how traumatizing this is for me and your telling me to calm the fuck down. Last time I checked you didn’t have a kid die inside of you and you had to push him out of you, don’t tell me to calm down and that everything will be fine. Nothing will be fine it was because of you I got pregnant I just had to give into you and sleep with you, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have gotten knocked up and this child wouldn’t have died so it’s all your fault.” I said to him pushing him away from me.
“Annabelle if you think this is my fucking my fault then think that, but I’m trying to get our life back to normal and get you in the right mind but apparently I can’t do that because you blame me for everything even though you fucking broke my hand giving birth to OUR son. If you blame me for everything then I guess I shouldn’t be in your life, Annabelle you and I are over how does that sound?” He said before walking out on me and leaving me alone with his family and my family all looking at us in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
please dont kill me for this.
anyway i seem to only be getting comments from Kenzzz which i love her for, but i would like to hear from my readers and 10 subscribers...so for more comments i will ask jonas related questions adn i would like answers. i woudl love to get to know my readers
1.who likes Joe and Demi together?
2. who doesnt like Joe and Demi together?
comments are great and appreciated very well
loves