‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 29

Chapter 29
Two days after the death of my son I was released from the hospital, I told the Jonas’ to drop me off at the Merrick’s but then I remembered Aaron and I weren’t together anymore; so I went to the house and walked upstairs to my room, but I had to pass but the baby’s room before getting to mine. I walked inside and looked around at everything and thinking of all the memories Aaron, Brandon, and I would’ve had in this room. I dropped to my knees and cried from all those memories then realizing I was never going to have Brandon anytime soon, I heard footsteps running up the stairs and then arms wrap around my body. “Annabelle it’s going to be okay, come on let’s get out of this room.” Joe said lifting me up in his arms and carrying me towards my room.
Joe walked out of my room and a few minutes later I got up and saw my wall that was covered with pictures of Aaron and I when we were in love, I took every picture of us and started ripping them up into a million pieces; after that I started screaming and pulling at my hair and throwing my lamps, computer, and anything else heavy against my walls, then I took all my pillows and ripped them open same with my bed I flipped it over and finally I found a picture of Aaron and I smiling at the camera and I noticed the love we had in our eyes, I grabbed the picture and threw it against my door. I fell to the ground and cried harder than I ever did before, I didn’t even realize someone was in my room until I felt them hug me.
“Annabelle things are going to get better, life isn’t going to be like this; you don’t need Aaron and you will have another baby, it’s going to be okay sweetheart.” I looked up and saw Nick cradling me in his arms, trying to calm me down.
“Why did this happen to me daddy, why do I feel so bad about everything and why do I blame myself for everything?” I asked my breath still shaky from crying.
“That’s just how life is, they took away your son like they took away your mother I don’t know how to explain it but things get better and I can help you through it. You can always come back home,” I looked up at him about to talk, “before you ask Alisha didn’t even want me at the hospital when Jill called, then when I told her about the baby dying she was trying to hold in a laugh so I kicked her out of the house. It’ll be just me and you baby girl, I promise that I will never let anyone replace your mother again.” He said kissing my forehead, and I smiled then looked up at him.
“Can I move in tonight?” I asked smiling the biggest smile in the past two days.
“Of course, and see you’re smiling and I missed your smile so much baby girl. Let’s get all of this mess cleaned up and then we can start packing your stuff and move it back home, where you belong.” He said helping me up, then getting a trash can and picking up all the glass and trash I threw around the room, after a few hours my room was finally cleaned and all my stuff was packed and waiting to be lugged to Nick’s car.
I brought everything downstairs and Denise saw everything, “Annabelle where are you going?” she asked confused and hoping I wasn’t going to move away from them.
“Nick is divorcing Alisha and he asked if I could move back in and I really miss having my dad around so I said yes, but I will always visit since I now know who you guys are.” I said tears threatening to leave my eyes, I didn’t want to leave the Jonas house but I was going home with my dad and that is how things are suppose to work out.
“Well as long as you’re going to be with your dad and you visit me every chance you get then I guess it’s okay.” She said giving me a hug, then everyone else heard our conversation and gave me hugs goodbye; I was going to be seeing them tomorrow or sometime soon I don’t know why they think I’m moving like a million miles away.
Nick and drove a few miles back to the house and it was brighter than I remembered, “dad this place is different what did you do to it?” I asked getting al my stuff out from the back of his car.
“Well the day I kicked Alisha out I noticed the house didn’t have the same feel as it did when you were living here so I hired some people to paint it, mostly because I wanted you to move back home and come home to a brand new house.” He said grabbing some of the boxes and hauling them up the driveway and to the front door.
We got inside the house and walked upstairs to get all my stuff set up, I noticed my room hadn’t been touched since I left “dad why didn’t my room get a paint job?” I asked looking around.
“I wanted to remember your room when you were here, so I came up here and closed the door and made sure that nobody went inside your room and touched it. I guess I was thinking that if you ever came home I didn’t want you to think that I changed everything and didn’t want you back in my life.” He said, “I think some of the painters left some paint so if you want we can paint your room tomorrow have like a father daughter day?” he asked hoping I wouldn’t scream and tell him I didn’t want to be around him.
“I’d love to have that, it sounds fun; I’ll come up with some ideas tonight then run them by you tomorrow.” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before kicking him out of my room so I could unpack everything.
The next morning I woke up to Nick waking me up and then I walked downstairs and saw a breakfast fest waiting for me, “before you ask I wanted you to have a good breakfast with your dad, and also I took the day off from the record company so your stuck with me for the rest of the day baby girl.” He said kissing the top of my head and I smiled.
“I have no problem spending it with you.” We ate and talked about everything happening with Jonas Records, which Nick now owned and ran by himself and I found that so cool. We had many laughs, we put the leftover food into the fridge and then changed into some painting clothes and grabbed multiple colors from the garage; I painted my walls a white and didn’t know what I wanted on the walls until I threw some paint at my dad and it splattered all over the walls. “Dad it was an accident I promise.” I said giggling between words.
“You think this is funny, well get ready for hot pink all over you.” He said flinging his brush at me and getting it all in my hair and white shirt, “that is actually really cool looking on the wall.” He said looking at the paint splatters, after he said that I took all the neon colors and flung them at the wall with the occasional fling towards Nick and he aimed right back at me; I had a blast and my room looked awesome. I had a blast hanging with my dad and I was glad it was just the two of us again because he helped get my mind off of all the things that happened in my life recently, and I was glad to have my dad back in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter sucks, but i needed some father daughter bonding time in there
anyways i got comments from new people when i asked questions so i will keep doing that
1) *this is a toughy* who is your fav jonas and why?
comments equal love
and also if you have any good jonas stories recomend them and i will read them...im not a big fan of G,PG, or PG-13 stories but if they have a plot that catches my interest ill read them
anyways thanks again Kenzzz for being the great commenter you are,a nd thanks to all the new commenters and subscribers i got
loves