‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 30

Chapter 30
A few weeks have passed since the whole hospital incident and I was finally moving on from Aaron, I still thought about him all the time but I decided to stay single for awhile and not worry about boys but focus on schoolwork my tutor was making me do like every day. I was getting too stressed out with my homework so I decided to drive to the park and run to get some exercise but also clear my head of everything. I was running with my iPod when I saw this really gorgeous guy running the track the opposite side of me I slowed down so maybe I could run next to him and start talking to him, I know I said I would be single for awhile but a girl can flirt.
I was about to be the first one to speak but he beat me to it, “hey you’re a new runner here?” he asked taking one of his ear buds out so he could hear my response.
“Yeah well kind of, I have a treadmill at home but I find running on a track easier for me, but I come running when I need to think about a few things or to clear my head. You’re a regular runner?” I asked while our running slowed to a jog.
“Yeah I run at this track everyday around this time, so I can give my parents some time to themselves because they always take care of my brothers and sisters that they deserve nights to themselves. Oh my name is Austin just in case you were wondering.” He said before sending a wink my way.
I laughed, “I’m Annabelle, and you’re really sweet to give your parents night together I think all kids should do something like that for their parents.” I said winking back at him.
I heard someone yelling Austin’s name and he looked familiar but I didn’t think too much of it, “well my buddies are calling me over, but maybe I’ll see you here tomorrow or something?” Austin said, I nodded my head and he started jogging towards a large group of friends.
I smiled after he left and put my ear phone back in my ear then continued on my run around the track, I didn’t go back till my dad called my phone, “hello?” I asked into the phone.
“Annabelle where are you, I got home and you weren’t here? Did you run away again?” he asked franticly.
“Dad calm down, I’m at the park I just had too much going on my mind and I needed to think and also I really needed to work off all the baby weight I gained, but there is something I wanted to talk to you about when I get home.” I asked walking towards my car to head home.
“Okay we can talk about when you get home, are you going to be home soon?” he asked, and it sounded like he was getting dishes or something out for dinner.
“Yeah I’m leaving the park right now, what’s for dinner?” I asked realizing how hungry I was.
“Some steaks and mash potatoes, some of the guys at the studio got me steaks and I grilled them when I go back, hurry home honey I’ll see you soon.” He said before hanging up, I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket before getting into my car and driving home.
I got home and went upstairs to shower real quick before coming downstairs to eat with my dad, “so dad I was wondering if you think it’s too early to start dating another guy so close to the Aaron situation and the whole losing my baby thing, is it too early?” I asked, I could now talk about those things without crying my eyes.
He just looked at me, “well I guess I can’t stop you from dating, but it has only been a few weeks since you and Aaron broke up and since you lost the baby; are you ready to move that fast?” he asked me normally.
I had to think about this before I spoke, “well it’s not like I’m going to be sleeping with him or anything and getting knocked up, and well the reason I ask is because there was this guy I was running with and we started talking and we might become running buddies or something then maybe we might stat dating. I wanted to run it by you before I did anything, plus I wanted your advice, and to help me decode boy talk.” I said, most girls would feel embarrassed asking their dads these things but I found it quite normal.
Nick finished chewing then looked at me, “okay so what did he say exactly?” he asked taking a sip of his water. I proceeded on telling him the entire conversation from a few hours ago, and he nodded his head at the appropriate times and really listened; “okay so he winked which means that he thinks your cute, which of course you are my daughter so that’s a given, and he asked you to run with him tomorrow which means he wants to know more about you and he might like you, I’d say go for it baby girl. He sounds like a great guy and if things become serious I need to meet this Austin guy.” Nick said going back to his steak.
I smiled at the thought of my dad being totally okay with his daughter dating a guy she just met, I loved this side of my dad and I was glad he was back in my life. After dinner I went upstairs and got ready for bed, I thought about Austin and how his brown hair that swept across his forehead and his eyes that were just so hypnotizing; oh my god I just met the guy and I’m thinking about him like this, this can’t be good for anyone.
I woke up the next morning and ate breakfast by myself because my dad had to go into the studio and be the owner, sometimes I wish he could have a normal job and had a few days off to spend time with me; but of course he can’t have a normal job he is Nick Jonas and of course I can’t do anything normal because I’m Annabelle Jonas. How I would love to not have a famous father, I got dressed in a yellow sundress with a pair of yellow sandals and made my way to my car to do some sightseeing.
I ended up in the park I met Austin at, I also realized I met Aaron at this same park months almost a year ago, “Annabelle, is that you?” I heard i turned around and saw Austin walking towards me.
“Hey Austin, wasn’t expecting to run into you until later tonight running; oh god now you think I’m weird waiting for tonight so we could talk, I’m such a loser I think I’m just going to go.” I said getting up, but the Austin grabbed my wrist and turned me around.
I looked up into his blue eyes and got lost in them, “I don’t think it’s weird, I actually came here hoping to see you and get to know you more.” He said pulling me over to the bench I was recently sitting, “so Annabelle tell me about you, I want to know everything about you.” He said smiling at me.
“Well I’m Annabelle Jonas, it’s not as cool as it sounds by the way, I recently got back into jogging, umm I just moved back in with my dad, long story I’ll tell you some other time, and I think that’s it; what about you Austin tell me everything?” I asked looking up at him with curiosity.
“Well I’m Austin Gaskarth, I have 4 siblings, I’m the second oldest, I’ve always lived with my parents because they are pretty cool people, I use to do all these things that I wasn’t really proud of and I’m sure you don’t want o hear them because you might think ‘this guy has problems’ and not want to hang out with me anymore, so I won’t go into detail, and I think that’s it.” He said, I laughed at the way he was trying to imitate me because I didn’t sound like that at al.
“I don’t mind hearing about your problems, mine are probably worse than yours so just spill everything.” I said smiling hoping he’d tell me everything.
“I’m not really proud of this but me and my buddies were kind of players, we slept around with girl to get experience then we made it into a competition like who got to sleep with the most girls in a month or something. But I’m not friends with any of those people anymore even though they really want me back but I didn’t want that life, they also introduced me to drugs and alcohol but I wasn’t addicted I just liked to do it occasionally. Actually me and my one buddy we stopped all together and now are trying to find distractions to keep our minds off those things, I took up running and he stayed with his girlfriend a lot. I told oyu my problems and now you have to tell me yours.” He asked smirking at me.
I let out a breath and turned to face him, “okay well my stepmom was a btch so I ran away from home, I ran into this guy and we hung out a lot, the we turned into boyfriend and girlfriend, he went through the same stuff you did, he kept pressuring me into sex I said no then I realized I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him so we slept together, a few weeks after I was pregnant, I went through with it and he was great with everything, then the day of the birth I found out the baby was a stillborn and died, I blamed it on him and he broke up with me. It took me awhile I broke everything in my room, and then I moved in with my dad and he helped me forget about the past and move forward with my life, so that is what I’m doing. So you’re not the only one with problems, also your last name sounds familiar like a famous singer or something; was your dad famous or something?” I asked wanting to know.
“Before I forget sorry for your ex being a douche and leaving you and also sorry for losing your baby that must’ve been hard. And my father he is Alex Gaskarth singer of All Time Low, his band wasn’t as famous as your dad’s band but they were still up there, have you heard of them?” he asked noticing my confused face.
Oh my god this was Aaron’s best friend the one I never got to meet, the one I basically took Aaron from, I can’t believe I was flirting with my ex boyfriends best friend. I was there with my mouth hung open in shock from this news; I didn’t want to tell him I knew Aaron because he would tell him then Aaron would find me and probably scream at me or something like that. I decided that was enough thinking and to answer Austin’s questions, “I don’t think I’ve heard of them, maybe you’ll have to let me listen to some of their stuff.” I said, of course I already heard their stuff Aaron would always listen to it and try to play the songs on his guitar.
“Or maybe better, you could meet the bad and hear a live concert form them. They are way better live; maybe you can meet my friend as well since his dad is also the bassist for All Time Low as well.” He said his eyes lighting up, I knew if I stared at them for a long period of time I would give in; unfortunately I looked away too late because he was leading me towards his car to meet his parents. Oh my god please find some way for me to get out of this, I can’t do this but I don’t want to tell Austin the truth; what the hell did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
this totally just like fell onto the comuter and i had to go with it because i couldnt stop my fingers from moving onthe keyboard
anywho as you can tell i love drama and that is what keeps stories going am i right?
dont forget if you have any stories (rated R preferaly, but i'll take others) send them and i will read them and comment/subscribe
anywho Jonas question of the day: Who think Demi and Joe should NOT move in together?
comments are lovely
loves