‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up and decided on going out to buy myself a laptop so I could do more research and figure out another way to find my family, without it just being handed to me. If I was to take Aarons advice and have him help me then I could spend more time with him and get to know him, maybe he can get to know me and something could happen between us; I shook my head to get rid of Aaron from my mind and focus on trying to find the closest electronic store so I won’t have to take my car.
I grabbed my purse and started walking down the block to my destination then I felt a tug on my shoulder turning me around on the sidewalk and I saw Aaron standing inches away from me, “Annabelle where are you going?” he asked out of breath.
“im going to the electronic store to buy myself a laptop so I can do research.” I said ust having the words come out of my mouth, I didn’t even want to tell him because then he’d convince me to not do it.
“Annabelle why do you want to take the hard way when all you have to do is come with me to my home, talk to my mom and have her drive you to your uncles house its easy as pie; why won’t you take this offer?” he asked looking into my eyes trying to see if I was going to lie to him.
I wanted to tell a lie but I couldn’t because I wanted Aaron to know everything about me, so then later in the future I could learn everything about him. “Aaron so many people in this world are trying to find their family and I don’t want an opportunity handed to me because of my last name, I really hope you understand where I’m coming from.” I said playing the emotion card because it usually would work.
Aaron just ran his hand into his perfect hair and looked around at the people walking around us on the sidewalk, “fine what if I completely forget about your last name and help you find your family the normal way?” Aaron asked me.
I smiled at what he said because he was finally on my side for once, I hope he’s doing this because he wants to get to know me but then again do I want him to get to know who I really am. “okay good, after I buy my laptop will you come to the hair salon with me so I can change my look, because I was on the news last night and I really don’t want people to find me.” I asked him, hoping he’d say yes to my question.
“Annabelle I don’t want you to change your look, your fine just the way you are because you look exactly like your mother and I don’t think she’d want you to change your look either. Now off to get you a laptop!” Aaron said dragging me toeards the store.
I had to process what Aaron said about me looking like my mother, how he could even know who my mother was and I intended on finding out. I dragged him into an ally and looked him in the eye, “how do you know what my mother looks like, I don’t even know what she looks like?” I asked confused.
“My mom was your mom’s best friend and she has a picture hanging on the wall of them a few days before she died, I always look at that picture because Brooke’s daughter was my best friend when I was younger and looking at Brooke always reminded me of you. I wanted my best friend back and my mom would say ‘just look at this picture and you’ll have your best friend back because Annabelle is Brooke’s twin’ so every time I would go upstairs I’d look at the picture and hope that my best friend Annabelle Jonas would come back into my life. And now you have, and I’ll do anything to not lose you again; the only reason I started talking to you in the first place was because you looked like the picture and the instant I saw you in that park I knew you were Annabelle Jonas, even if you didn’t tell me your last name.” Aaron said walking back out into the crowd of people.
I was in shock from all this new information I was given, I walked back to see if I could find Aaron anywhere but I didn’t see him so I knew he left me to continue this journey alone. I was walking into the electronic store, got the best laptop and everything to go with it then walked back to my room to set it up and get started; I was digging through my pockets to find my phone when I found a piece of paper that said ‘call me when you need me Aaron’ then it said his number. I didn’t know if this was fate but I was going to call him and become his best friend like I was all those years ago.
I decided that Aaron would be a lot of help so I called him, “Aaron its Annabelle, I would really appreciate your help I can’t do any of this by myself, so could you maybe meet me at the park and we can get started?” I said hoping he’d say yes.
“Annabelle I’ll see you at the park in five minutes.” Then he hung up, I decided I would look cute but not try too hard, so I threw on my bright yellow V-neck and black skinny jeans and gladiator sandals and made my way to the park. I sat down on the bench and saw Aaron walking up the hill towards me, to say he looked good would be an understatement he looked gorgeous he had a white V-neck and some dark blue jeans with a slight rip in the knee, his hair was a little messed up but it still looked amazing; when I saw him my breathe caught in my throat. “Hey Annabelle you ready to get started on your search?” he said looking deep into my eyes.
I couldn’t say anything so I just nodded my head and led him to the hotel I was staying at for the time being, he walked inside and his jaw dropped “is something wrong with my room?” I said hoping it wasn’t too messy or anything.
“Annabelle how are you paying for this, you don’t have a job or a dad to get money from. This place is amazing and its freakishly clean, are you a clean freak or something?” Aaron said looking around me.
I just laughed because it was the only thing I could do at the moment, “I kind of am but only when I’m bored, which is what I am most of the time because I’m stuck in this room praying no one will see me.” I said going to get my laptop so we could get started on my search.
After a few hours of searching Aaron and I decided to give up and just get to know each other, “okay Annabelle time for the deep meaningful question, why all of a sudden did you decide to go and search for your family?” he asked.
I took a deep breath and decided that I could trust him with my story, “well Alisha my step mom is desperately trying to have a baby with my dad, she wants me to call her mom, she wants me to do everything for her, she says she loves me but I know she hates me, and I’m sick of my dad just completely forgetting about me and not even bothering to pay attention to anything I do. Its frustrating having a father who pays no attention to you, and step mother who basically loves you when your fathers around I just got sick of living in that house.” I said wiping the stray tears that escaped my eyes.
I looked up when I felt arms wrap around me and pulling me into a hug, “Annabelle I’m sorry your life was like that, nobody should be ignored especially by their own father. I would never ignore you nor could I ignore you, and your step mom is just a bitch trying to get rid of the only thing keeping your dad in his past life. If you don’t have them you’ll always have me I’ll always be here for you Annabelle, day or night I’ll be by your side through everything.” He said kissing my head, I didn’t know if he was saying this just to be nice or if really meant it.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment all you readers
please