‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 4

The next day I woke up to a cell phone going off, it wasn’t mine because I didn’t have a custom ringtone yet so I went to go search for the phone; I couldn’t get up because something was holding me down I looked over and saw Aaron sleeping with his arms around me protectively. I turned around and watched him sleep, I knew it was creepy but he was just so adorable when he slept but the cell phone was annoying and it was probably his parents so I had to wake him up. “Aaron your phone keeps ringing, can you please answer it?” I said while shaking his shoulder.
He slowly opened his eyes and smiled seeing me in the morning, “sorry I’ll go get it, it’s probably my mom.” He said unwrapping my arms from my waist and getting up to answer his phone, it was so cold without him lying next to me since I was already awake I decided to look at my phone and see what time it was, the screen read 11:30am. With that I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get ready for the day, most likely with Aaron, after I was done I got out and realized I left my clothes in the other room. I walked into the room hearing Aaron talking to what I assume is his mother, “I’m sorry I didn’t call, but we just fell asleep…I’m fine because I’m calling you, even though it’s a few thousand times too late but you woke her up with your constant calling…yes I spent the night with a girl…no nothing happened, I’m only 16 mom I’m not ready for that yet…mom I’ll be home soon so you can see for yourself that I’m okay…I don’t think it’s a good idea to see her,” he turned around and almost dropped the phone when he saw me standing in the room in a towel, “mom I got to go, love you bye.” Aaron said really quickly ending his call.
“Sorry didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but I just needed clothes I’ll be right back.” I said grabbing al my clothes then going back into the bathroom, I walked out to the room towel drying my hair and seeing Aaron lying on the bed playing with his phone. I dropped the towel and jumped on the bed looking down at Aaron, “what are you doing, your suppose to be going home to see your mother not lying on my bed playing with your phone.” I said seeing some water droplets fall from my hair to his face.
“Annabelle your getting me wet, stop that!” he said wiping water from his face, I didn’t stop so I just rung more water onto his face; apparently that wasn’t such a good idea. Aaron got an evil smirk on his face, he took his hands and grabbed my ankles making me fall on top of him, “You got my shirt all wet, so now I’m going to have to torture you in the worst way possible; tickling you till you can’t breathe.” He said flipping us over so he was straddling me and tickling my sides.
I was squirming underneath Aaron and giggling, “Aaron please stop my stomach hurts” I said in between giggles, I didn’t realize the position we were in until I heard someone clear their throats I looked up and saw the hotel manager standing there looking at us with shock.
“Miss. Annabelle we got some complaints earlier this morning about a constant ringing that was disturbing the other guests, I’d advise you to stop making so much noise.” The manager said walking out of my room mumbling something incoherent.
I looked back at Aaron who was still on top of me; we just looked into each other’s eyes for the longest time until his phone signaled he had a text message causing us to get out of our trance. Aaron got off of me, “sorry Annabelle I think I should be going so I don’t get into anymore trouble, I’ll see you later tonight though.” Aaron said grabbing his jacket and phone then walking out the door, when he left I just laid back down into my bed and just stared at the ceiling thinking how in the hell could I be falling for someone I barely knew.
It has been hours and I was having serious Aaron withdraws, which isn’t good for someone at my age and isn’t good if you’re not even dating the guy. I heard my cell ringing and I ran to answer it and saw Aaron was calling and I had the biggest smiling, “hey Aaron what’s up?” I said trying to act cool.
“My parents want to meet you, they want to see the girl who kept me in her hotel room the entire night; I tried to tell them no but they are stubborn and won’t take no for an answer. Will you meet them tonight for dinner, my mom orders the best take out?” Aaron asked me, he was basically asking to meet the parents but if his mom knew mine then I didn’t want to meet them I wanted to find my family without help from people I barely knew.
“Aaron just tell them I’m sick or something, I don’t want your mom to know that your hanging out with me and then just let me go back to my dad. I seriously can’t meet your parents I just can’t go there just yet; I’m not ready for people to know I’m a Jonas just yet.” I said forcing the tears to stay in my eyes.
“Annabelle my mom or dad wont judge you, please just come tonight and I promise you that nothing will happen ill tell them that you have a family history or something and they won’t dwell on the subject. Please come for me, and I won’t ask you for anything ever again?” Aaron said persuading me, and it was totally working.
“Fine what do I need to wear and when are you coming to get me?” I said not sounding too excited about this predicament I’m in.
“Nothing too fancy but not too casual, I promise Annabelle you will love my parents so much it’s crazy. I’ll be by in about fifteen minutes, bye.” Aaron said then hung up the phone.
How was a girl suppose to get ready in fifteen minutes, but apparently I did it and I looked rather cute I had on my black high waisted skirt with a white tank top tucked into the skirt and a pair of gladiator sandals, my hair was in soft curls with a black headband and a little bow on the side. I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it, I saw Aaron standing there and I was in shock at what he was wearing, he had a black dress shirt on and had a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of black and white Nike dunks to make it more casual. “You clean up nicely Aaron.” I said hoping to break the silence.
Aaron didn’t say anything, I felt his eyes slowly look up and down at my outfit hoping he’d like it, “Annabelle wow you look beautiful, my parents are going to love you.” Aaron said holding his hand out for me to take, I grabbed my purse and then took his hand and walked downstairs and onwards to Aarons house.
We were walking down his street when someone yelled out Aaron’s name; he turned around and did the “manly hug” thing. “So Aaron is this the chick you’ve been ditching us for, you got good taste my friend she’s hot. Isn’t she Annabelle Jonas, her father’s looking for her everywhere and is paying big money to find her, dude lets go turn her in and get the money?” his friend said to me and I reached for Aaron’s hand.
“Jason just go home, I’m not turning Annabelle in she’s my friend and she’s meeting my family so just go away guys I’ll see you tomorrow.” Aaron said dragging me towards his house.
His friend started walking to us and got in front of us to stop us, “Aaron you know your father hated that your mom was friends with the Jonas’ now your hooking up with the spawn, your dads going to kill you; it’s a known fact that Merricks’ and Jonas’ and don’t go together it’s just the rule of the world.” His friend Jason said, and as soon as he said that I pulled my hand away from his.
I looked at Aaron with discuss, “you lied to me, I told you everything little detail about me and you still lied to me? How could you do that to me, I thought we were friends but friends don’t lie to each other they tell the other the truth. I told you about my family problems and I told you about my mother, how do I even know I’m meeting your parents you could be taking me to the police station o turn me in so I could go back to my shitty life,” I had tears running down my face and I thanked God his friends left before the waterworks came, “you were the first person in my life I really trusted with anything and now you turn your back on me, well this friendship is over goodbye Aaron have a nice life.” I said walking towards the main road to hail a cab.
I heard Aaron scream my name and then he grabbed onto my arm as soon I was about to get into the cab, “Annabelle I’m sorry I just didn’t want you to know who I was and think that I was helping you because of the connections my parents have, I’m really sorry and I didn’t want you to find out this way and I hated that I lied to you but it was just to protect me from losing you again.” Aaron said truthfully.
I looked back at him feeling slightly guilty for what I said back there, but I knew I couldn’t just cave into him “Aaron I don’t care what your last name is or anything like that, but when you were ‘protecting’ me you also lost me. Don’t call me ever again, just forget you ever met me and go back to your perfect life.” I said getting into the cab and driving back to my hotel, the entire ride there I held back more tears and when I finally made it to my room and closed my door I collapsed to the ground and let my tears flow freely.
♠ ♠ ♠
IVE BEEN FLIPPING REPORTED???
its because my paragraphs werent good enough, well i'm sorry for that my readers and i will try to see what the problem is...
SERIOUSLY REPORTING ME FOR PARARAPHS IS LOW