‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 31

Chapter 31
We finally got to the house and I saw tons of cars parked outside the house, I saw Aaron’s car and silently cursed myself for doing this; he opened my door for me and held my hand and walked through the house “dad I’m home and I brought a friend.” He said through the house.
“Austin we are in the basement, come on down Aaron wants to talk to you about something, and the guys want to see you. Is this that girl you were telling me about last night, I want to meet this amazing girl.” I recognized the voice as Alex, and then Austin looked back and smiled at me and led me downstairs. The way downstairs felt like it took hours I wasn’t ready to see Aaron after not seeing him for this long and hopefully he would’ve moved on because I was trying to do that; I’m guessing we made it downstairs because we stopped walking, “guys this is Annabelle, Annabelle these are the guys.” He said looking back on me and smiling.
I looked around the room and saw Aaron staring at me with his mouth hung open and a girl sitting too close to him, then I saw the entire band look at me in shock, “hey guys.” I said giving a little wave then scooting closer to Austin’s body trying to feel safer.
“Annabelle you’re the amazing girl my son won’t shut up about?” Alex said walking over to me and giving me a hug.
I didn’t answer him I just looked over at Aaron and this chick he was still sitting way too close to, “Aaron what the hell are you doing here?” I asked glaring at him and this girl.
“Whoa how do you two know each other?” Austin asked standing in front of me looking into my eyes.
“Aaron was my ex boyfriend, the one that got me pregnant.” I said quietly.
Austin lifted my head up with his finger, “why didn’t you tell me I wouldn’t have brought you over if I knew he was your ex,” then he looked at Aaron, “dude why didn’t you te3ll me anything yesterday when you saw me talking to her, I wouldn’t have flirted with her or anything if I knew you still loved her.” He said, I was in shock Aaron was still in love with me and he is the one who broke up with me all those weeks ago.
“I didn’t know it was her you were talking to; if I did I would’ve apologized to her or something. Annabelle I’m sorry for breaking up with you, my life has been horrible since you haven’t been there every day; I have to walk by the baby room and know that I don’t have you or my son because of the way I over reacted.” Aaron said walking towards me, before he could get any closer I ran up the stairs and out the front door; before I could get out I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.
I turned around and my lips collided with someone’s, I didn’t know whose they were but I really liked it so I tilted my head to the side and opened my mouth so he could deepen the kiss as well. We finally pulled away and I saw Austin smiling, “Annabelle I’m really sorry for what happened back there, that is not how I wanted things ot turn out. I really like you Annabelle and I don’t want my friendship with Aaron to get in the way of what we could be.” He said as he took a stray hair and tucked it behind my ear.
I looked up at him telling the tears not to fall, I can’t believe Austin liked me after not even knowing me for 24 hours it was a little weird but I had to get over Aaron because je was getting over me with that one chick, whose name I didn’t catch. “I don’t want Aaron to ruin what we could have either, but I think seeing Aaron again was a big mistake so I think I’m just going to go home and think about things.” I said turning around to walk towards the park where my car was.
“Wait Annabelle, let me take you back to your car and can I at least have your number so we can stay in contact so we don’t always have to meet at the park or something?” he asked holding my hands with his.
He took me to my car and before I got out of the car I turned to him, “Austin you said you liked me, how much do you like me?” I asked hoping it wasn’t too much, because seeing Aaron brought those feelings back.
He put his hands on my face and rubbed my cheeks, “Annabelle I really like you, and I don’t want to seem to forward or anything but would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?” he asked.
I didn’t know what to say, “Yeah sure, I’ll text you my address and what should I wear tonight?” I asked with a smile on my face.
“Something nice, I’ll see you tonight.” He said leaning forward and placing his lips against mine, I didn’t want this kiss to end but unfortunately all good things come to an end.
I walked to my car then drove home when I saw all the cameras waiting for me to walk towards the door, I got out of my car and they all turned around and ran for me; “Annabelle we saw you with a new guy, is he the new boy toy?” he asked.
“He might be but I don’t know just yet.” I said deciding to answer them for once.
“Annabelle how does your ex feel about you dating his best friend, and how does he feel about you moving on so quickly; did you even love Aaron?” one asked me, I knew the question would stop being asked if I answered him.
I sighed, “he has to get over it, I’m moving on and if chooses to go after someone I knew I would support him. We were just a summer romance and nothing more, sorry but I have to get inside and talk to my dad bye guys.” I said before closing the door on them. I let out a sigh of relief and saw my dad giving me a stern look, “hey daddy what’s up, your home early?” I asked confused about him being home before dark.
“I told you not to answer their questions because then they keep asking them and then they’ll twist your words around in the magazines, I’m just saying if it has to do with your love life don’t answer them they’ll eventually stop with the romance questions.” He said kissing my head then walking back into the kitchen.
“You are always cooking; I hope I can cook like you some day.” I said sitting at the island watching my father maneuver around the stove like he was a pro.
“You just got to memorize recipes or make something new but add your own little mix to it, that’s what I do and it works very well.” He said nodding towards me, during his little chat I made my way over to the stove to taste what he was cooking.
“Oh dad I’m going on a date tonight so you’re going to be home alone tonight; is that okay I mean I can cancel if you don’t want to be alone or something like that.” I said not wanting to leave him alone, since I moved in he hasn’t been alone and I was worried about him.
“Annabelle enjoy your date tonight, and I’ll just call Joe and Kevin to come over and if they can’t I’ll find some way to entertain myself. Don’t let me spoil your evening, and by the time you only a have a few hours to get ready so I would say go upstairs and get dressed.” He said pushing me towards the stairs.
I went upstairs and showered and did all that girly stuff, then I walked out and towel dried my hair then applied my makeup after I finished that I blow-dried my hair then took my curling iron and curled it into loose waves. I walked to my closet and searched for a dress, I didn’t know if I wanted a little black dress or if I should go with a color; I decided on color and pulled out my silver sequined off the shoulder dress, I pulled it on and realized I needed some black peep-toe pumps to go with it. I looked in the mirror fixing my makeup and hair when I heard the doorbell ring.
I walked downstairs as fast as my heels would let me, unfortunately my dad answered the door and he was talking to Austin about me; I was halfway down the stairs when they both looked at me speechless. “Wow Annabelle you look gorgeous.” He said smiling, and then I saw him look at Nick to see if he said the right thing.
Nick looked at me and I swore I saw tears in his eyes, “baby girl you look beautiful, so much like your mother.” He said before kissing my head.
I decided to take this time to look at Austin’s attire, he had on a light blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he had some dark blue skinny jeans on and a pair of black and blue Nike dunks. “You look nice Austin,” I said giving him a side hug not wanting to kiss him in front of my dad, “okay well dad we are going to go now, I’ll be home before midnight. Love you.” I said kissing his cheek before taking Austin’s hand in mine and walking to his car.
When we got into the car Austin looked at me, “do they always stand outside your house?” he asked noting the million flashes going off around us.
“Yeah but I’ve learned to deal with it, they won’t stalk us or anything they just like to see us first thing in the morning and when we come back from the public; it’s no big deal just act like they aren’t there.” I said kissing his cheek for assurance, he looked at me and kissed me on the lips “so what’s for dinner I’m hungry.” I said after he pulled away from me, Austin just laughed then drove towards the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, i couldnt think of anything else for this but now i got some ideas.
well nobody answered my last question so i'll ask again: What do you think about Joe asking Demi to move in with him?
comments are lovely so send them my way, along with stories you think i woudl be interested in.
loves