‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Austin pulled into a very fancy restaurant and he opened the door for me and we walked inside hand in hand, the hostess saw us and immediately showed us to our awaiting table; we sat in the back and it had candles and flowers everywhere, I was in awe over the entire place and then when I looked at the prices my eyes popped out my sockets “Austin you didn’t have to bring me to a fancy place, this is too much.” I said grabbing his hand.
He put the menu down and then looked at me, “Annabelle I wanted to take you here because you deserve the best of the best, your special to me and I want to treat you to whatever you want.” He said placing a chaste kiss on my lips then turning back to his menu. We ordered our drinks and food, then we heard some music play and people get up and go to the dance floor “Annabelle would you like to dance?” he said holding his hand out for me.
I took his hand and we made our way to the dance floor they stopped the current song and changed it to “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You” by Lady Antebellum, he spun me around and placed his hand on my waist and I placed my hand on his shoulder he held my other hand with his won and we started dancing along to the song. He started singing along to the words and I almost died, he could sing and he was singing one of my favorite songs to me while we danced in front of people. We danced until the song ended and then he looked me in the eyes and kissed me, the kiss held so much that I couldn’t even describe how amazing it felt; I didn’t even notice people were watching us until I pulled away from Austin and blushed. He led us back to our table and our food was waiting for us, we ate and made small talk then we finished eating and he paid for the check then we walked out to his car.
“So it’s still early and I wanted to take you somewhere else, if you don’t mind?” he asked looking at me.
“I don’t mind at all.” I said smiling over at him, every few minutes I’d glance over at Austin and he would notice and smile but his eyes would always stay on the road. He finally made it to our destination; I stepped out of the car and saw the beach “why are we here?” I asked confused.
“I don’t know I just thought a trip to the beach would be fun, and maybe we cold take a dip in the ocean or something.” He said smiling at me, I didn’t bring a bathing suit and I wasn’t really comfortable skinny dipping on the first date, “I brought you a bathing suit so don’t freak out on me.” He said with a smile, and opening the trunk of his car and pulling out swim trunks for him and a bikini for me.
“You just thought of everything Mr. Gaskarth, but where am I going to change?” I said smirking knowing he didn’t think of that.
“You can change in my car; I’ll just change behind one of the sand dunes or something.” He said handing me my suit then walking towards a sand dune, I got in his car and quickly changed into my suit; he picked out my perfect size and it wasn’t too revealing at all, Austin was the perfect guy.
I walked down to where Austin was standing and he turned around hearing the sand move and he just looked at me, “you look gorgeous, as always, Annabelle. Ready for a swim?” he asked taking my hand and leading us towards the water.
After about an hour of playing around in the cold Pacific Ocean and headed back towards his car, I changed in the backseat and I insisted that he could change in the front seat and I wouldn’t peak if he didn’t peak; he didn’t sneak a look once and I fell for him harder. He drove me back to my house, and of course the paparazzi were waiting for me to return; I told him he didn’t have to walk me to my door and he accepted. “Thank you Austin for an amazing first date, I loved it and won’t forget it ever.” I said I was waiting for him to make a move but when he didn’t I turned and walked out of the car and up the pathway.
I reached my door when I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around, I saw Austin quickly before he placed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands made their way from my hands to my waist, I turned my head to the side to deepen the kiss. Screw the flashes going off I was in heaven and I loved his kisses, I didn’t want the kiss to end but I was desperate for some air so we pulled apart and I smiled up at him “I didn’t want to leave without giving you a kiss goodnight, I’ll call you tonight Annabelle.” He kissed my cheek then walked to his car.
I opened my front door and closed it still smiling and I leaned against it and did a little happy dance from my amazing date, I dropped my heels on the ground and continued to dance “so I’m guessing the date was good?” my dad said and I jumped at the sound of his voice.
“Dad I told you to not wait up, but to answer your question it was amazing. He took me to dinner then we danced at the restaurant, then he took me to the beach and we played in the water, he bought me a flipping swimsuit and it fit perfectly, and then he drove me home and I thought the night was going to end there but then before I opened the door he gave me the most amazing kiss a girl could ask for. He is truly amazing dad, and I’m falling for him fast.” I said smiling the entire time.
“Well he sounds like a nice guy, and all the flashes woke me up you do realize you’re going to be on the cover of magazines everywhere?” he asked crossing his arms over his chest.
“Yes I do realize that and I don’t care, and apparently he doesn’t care that I always have paparazzi always outside my house. I just feel like I’m on top of the world dad, am I suppose to feel like that after the first date, is that a good thing?” I asked sitting on the couch.
“That is a very good thing, it means you really like the person and you can’t wait to hang out with them again. I felt like that with your mom all the time, and when she wasn’t with me I felt like I couldn’t function properly without her; I’m happy your finding happiness after everything you’ve been through, but you have to get to sleep because I said so.” He said getting up from the couch and kissing me on the head, “goodnight baby girl.” He said before walking into his room.
I walked upstairs and got ready for bed, my phone went off and I knew it was Austin; we talked for a little bit then Austin said I sounded tired so we said or goodnights and went to bed. Is it possible to move on so quickly after your life fell apart, and is it possible that you could fall in love with someone after knowing them for only 3 days; I guess it is because I have proved it’s possible to do those things.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for th wait i was out of town, i migth not be able to update till monday because i got some english essay thing to do.
i really reccomend the song i put into the story, it will really help the mood for the dance.
comments are great so keep them coming
loves (no Jonas questions)