‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 33

Chapter 33
It’s been about a month since Austin and I went on our first date, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I, of course, said yes and we couldn’t have been happier; unfortunately all the good times had to come to an end when Austin said he was going to watch All Time Low band practice and he wanted me to be there with him. “Austin I just don’t think it’s a good idea for me to be in the same room as Aaron, it’s too soon to see him and knowing him he’s probably hooked up with all the girls in the surrounding area.” I lied knowing Aaron wouldn’t go back to his old life.
“Annabelle I don’t even think he’ll be there, he’s probably out with his girlfriend or something. Trust me you will be next to me the entire time and I won’t let Aaron, if he’s there, say anything bad about you and if he says anything I will ask you if it’s true or not.” Austin said kissing my forehead before leading us downstairs to the basement; I don’t know why they just practiced in a studio because they were a pretty famous band already.
I walked down with Aaron not far in front of me and when I got down there I saw Aaron smiling and giggling with a pretty blonde girl, they were holding hands and sitting way too close to one another; I hoped she was just Austin’s older sister and she was just really close to Aaron.
Aaron didn’t look up from the girl and he gave her quick kiss on the lips, which the girl wrapped her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss “whoa Aaron no making out save that for later, oh hey Annabelle what’s going on?” Zack said looking over at me while tuning his bass, which was when Aaron and his girlfriend looked over at me.
“I knew this was a bad idea, Austin I’m just going to go home and watch movies with my dad or do some recording studio stuff; I’ll text you.” I said kissing him quickly before rushing back up the stairs and out the front door, this moment was like déjà vue all over again and I hoped Austin would follow me and kiss me passionately like he did before.
I felt someone grab my wrist and then turn me around but it wasn’t Austin’s face it was Aaron’s, “Annabelle I didn’t know you were there, I wouldn’t have done anything if I knew you were there. I’m really sorry for not taking in my surroundings before doing what did, please come back down Austin really wants you here so please come back inside.” Aaron said looking deep into my eyes.
“I can’t go in there, I just ran out of there Aaron plus your going to be with your girlfriend and I just don’t wan to see you with another girl just yet.” I said yanking my wrist away from his grip.
I started walking away when Aaron grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, “why don’t you want to see me with another girl, I have to see you with Austin and he is my best friend. Why can you hang out and kiss your boyfriend while I have to keep everything G rated in front of you?” he asked trying not to raise his voice.
“Because I don’t like seeing you with other girls, I don’t like seeing you smile with other girls but me, I don’t like knowing your happy with another girl, your suppose to be heartbroken and regret breaking up with me; your suppose to be doing everything to try to get back together with me, like they do in the movies but you’re not doing anything.” I said letting the tears fall freely down my face.
Aaron let go of my shoulder and ran a hand through his hair, “Annabelle this isn’t a movie this is reality, I wanted to apologize to you a million times but I didn’t want you to know that I regretted breaking up with you because I do every single day. The one day I actually got grew balls and wanted to apologize to you I saw you with Austin and he was so happy and you were happy until you saw me, then when you ran out of here I saw Austin kiss you and I hated that he had his lips on you because you are suppose to be with me.” He said hanging his head low.
I didn’t know what to say about that, if I just said no to Austin that day I would be back with Aaron and I would be happy again. “I think we should get back to our significant others before they start questioning us.” I said walking towards the house and back down the basement not wanting to look back at Aaron, Austin looked at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder “I’m fine it’s okay.” I said not looking at Aaron once I was downstairs.
Hours of band practice it was time for me to go home, Austin walked me to his car and drove me home; I made it to my house before I could get out Austin grabbed my hand. “what did you and Aaron talk about, I saw you through the window and I want to know what happened that made you cry?” he asked rubbing my hand with his thumb.
I turned around and looked him in the eyes, “it wasn’t anything important, nothing that has to do with breaking us up or he and I getting back together so please don’t freak out over it okay?” I said not wanting to go into detail about the conversation.
“Okay I won’t push the subject. I’ll text you when I’m home, night Annabelle.” He said giving me a kiss goodnight before I walked into my house and watched him drive off towards his house.
I walked up the stairs and got in the shower and did what I usually do then I walked out into my room with my towel wrapped tightly around my body, I was about to drop my towel when I saw someone crawl through my window. I screamed and then I saw Aaron standing there telling me to be quiet, “what the hell are you doing crawling into my room at midnight?” I whispered remembering my dad was asleep.
Before he could answer I heard footsteps running against the wood on the stairs and then my door burst opened, “Annabelle is everything okay, and I heard you scream really loud?” Nick asked holding a baseball bat looking around my room.
“Yeah I’m fine I just saw my shadow on the wall and it freaked me out because I thought someone was in my room, go back to sleep dad I’m fine.” I said kissing his cheek before pushing him out of my room; I waited until I heard his door close until I walked to where Aaron was hiding. “Now do you want to tell me why the hell you’re in my room?” I asked with my hands on my hips.
He climbed out of my hamper and put the clothes back in there, “I wanted to see you and to tell you I broke up with my girlfriend today so then you have to break up with Austin and we can be together again.” He said walking closer to me and grabbing my hands.
“I didn’t tell you to leave your girlfriend so we could be together, how do you even know I want to be with you like the way we were before; I really like Austin and I could see myself falling in love with him.” I said walking away from Aaron.
He gave me a confused look, “but you said that you hated seeing me with other girls, and I assumed that meant you still wanted to be with me it’s just that our boyfriend and girlfriend would be in the way. You don’t love me anymore?” he asked with tears forming in his eyes.
“Aaron I love you I just didn’t mean that we could be together so quickly after everything that happened, you were my first boyfriend and maybe I just needed to see what else was out there for me to realize that you’re the one I’m supposed to be with; but as of now I’m dating Austin and I don’t want to ruin that by getting back together with you.” I said feeling guilty for saying that to him.
Aaron didn’t say anything he just walked forward and I walked backward until I was against the wall, he slowly lowered his lips to mine until they were touching. I missed his kisses, a few seconds into the kiss I melted into him and wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face even closer to mine, turning my head so we could deepen our kiss. He held me up against the wall and I felt my towel loosen just a little bit but I didn’t care at this moment, he pulled me off the wall and walked me over to my bed; along the way my towel fell from my body. Aaron looked deep into my eyes making sure I wanted this just as much as him and I nodded my head telling him to continue with this, as we were kissing I brought my finger to the hem of his shirt and instead of breaking this kiss I ripped it down the middle and threw it on the ground. He moved his lips down to my neck and down to my chest then my stomach, and then he moved back up leaving a trail of goosebumps where his lips once were; I lightly sucked on my neck and I moaned loud before slowly running my hands down his chest causing him to growl at me. I undid his belt and his jeans quickly removing them from his body and I slowly moved his boxers down with his pants, he left my body quickly to recover a silver package from his pants pocket and then opened it and slid it on. He looked back at me hoping I wouldn’t stop him, I nodded my head telling him to continue; he lowered his body and I felt him against my leg and then within a second I felt him fill me perfectly.
While I was having sex with my ex boyfriend my phone vibrated and I knew it was my current boyfriend telling me he was safe at home and that he wished me good night, it killed me inside knowing while he was probably thinking of me at the moment I was sleeping with my ex also his best friend. What the hell did I get myself into this time, I’m seriously screwed up in the brain and I’m blaming it on not having another female to talk to about all my problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
this came out of nowhere,and i had everything planned out and with this chapter i gotta think the next few chapter over.
i know this turning into an all time low story but the Jonai will return shortly, i will bring them back in.
comments woudl be lovely from people other than Kenzzz; her comments mean the world to me but all you other readers your comments would mean the world to me as well.
TEAM AUSTIN OR TEAM AARON?

loves