‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 34

Chapter 34
The next day I was sitting with Austin watching his dads band play and I kept sneaking glances at Aaron, who was smirking every time he caught me looking. “Hey Austin I have to go I just remembered I had to talk to my grandparents about something with the record label or something. I’ll call you later, by Aaron.” I said getting up and walking towards the front door.
I got in my car and drove to the Jonas house and walked inside, Joe and Kevin came running up to me “thank god your alive I thought Nick locked you up in the house again.” Joe said finally letting go of me.
“I’m alive and well I just needed to talk to Kenz and Danielle for a second, I need some girl advice; and I wouldn’t feel comfortable talking about this with Denise.” I said towards the guys, they grabbed their wives and sent us into another room.
“So Annabelle what did you have to talk to us about?” Danielle asked sitting down in one of the rocking chairs, while Mackenzie sat on the floor.
“Well you know how Aaron and I broke up about a month ago, well I met this guy Austin Gaskarth and he is the most amazing guy you could think of; he has gorgeous blue eyes and really soft brown hair that swoops in the front, and he is super nice to me but something happened.” I said making sure they understood.
“Finally drama that doesn’t have to with babies, tell us the rest.” Mackenzie said leaning forward on her knees.
I laughed, “Well Austin is Aaron’s best friend and their dads are in a band together, so I’m always around Austin and Aaron; that’s not the worst part yet. Yesterday I told Aaron I hated seeing him with other girls and then last night he came into my room and said he left his girlfriend for me,” I looked at them and their eyes were popped out of the sockets, “and then I told him that I was still with Austin and maybe this is just showing me how great of a guy you are, then he didn’t say anything he just kissed me. The one thing led to another and we had sex last night, how should I tell Austin his girlfriend is a slut?” I said plopping myself down on the ground.
It was silent for a good 10 minutes; I looked up and saw the girls with their jaws dropped. “Oh Annabelle is getting some action,” Kenz said but Danielle nudged her in the side, “I mean you should be getting any action till your married, and you should be honest with Austin.” She said then gave me a wink and a high five.
Danielle looked at Mackenzie and rolled her eyes, “Annabelle what Kenz is trying to say that you should tell Austin to know what he thinks, tell him you had a moment of weakness and didn’t know what you were doing. As for Aaron you have to stay away from him because he is turning you into something that you shouldn’t be doing, sex before marriage then cheating on your boyfriend. Just see what Austin thinks of this situation and if he gets mad at you and leaves you its okay to be single for awhile.” Danielle said patting my knee then walking out of the room.
I looked over at Kenz who was smiling, “oh my god Annabelle, who knew you had a bad girl side of you. I like it but seriously you should totally tell Austin you slept with your ex, I know you were thinking clearly when you did it but it will be a onetime thing and you will devote your love to Austin. Annabelle if you’re having sex make sure your safe, no more babies need to be brought with Jonas blood in it.” She said before patting my knee then leaving the room.
I waited a few minutes before walking downstairs and saw the girls whispering to Joe and Kevin then they looked up and motioned for me to come over, they also had a very stern look on their faces. I sat down a tried to change the subject, “so Joe how are the twins doing, I bet they keep you up at night.” I said quickly, hoping it would distract Joe.
“Oh the twins are great yeah they keep me, oh Kevin that really hurt.” Joe said and Kevin gave him a look, “oh right why are you having sex didn’t you learn after you got pregnant, you have barely been dating Austin and your already sleeping with him; I thought you knew better than that.” Joe said getting back on topic.
“Annabelle what Joe is trying to say, is just because you’re young and you’ve already had sex doesn’t mean you can go out and sleep with all of your boyfriends, I mean you had sex for the first time and got pregnant than lost your baby and then a month later your having sex again; I don’t think that’s very good Annabelle.” Kevin said bringing me into his side for a hug.
“I didn’t sleep with Austin, I slept with Aaron last night.” I said confused at why they were calling Aaron my boyfriend.
The boys had a look on their faces of confusion and shock, “Annabelle we didn’t want to tell them you cheated on Austin so we didn’t mention that, saving you from a speech that is coming up. Come on Kenz lets go somewhere far away from here.” Danielle said grabbing Mackenzie’s hand and dragging her out of the room.
“You cheated on Austin with Aaron meaning you had sex with Aaron, you’re ex boyfriend, and you haven’t slept with Austin yet, your current boyfriend, am I correct?” Kevin said as Joe still sat in shock.
“I know I’m such a slut it was the heat of the moment and I didn’t want to tell him no, but now I have to tell Austin which sucks because he is going to hate me for having sex and with his best friend. What do I do?” I asked them.
Joe looked at me, “you tell Austin you had sex with Aaron and if he forgives then hes a pretty cool guy, if he doesn’t than you get with Aaron and live happily ever after.” He said as if it was the most obvious thing to do.
Kevin looked at him, “or you could tell Austin and if he breaks up with you stay single or awhile and if it’s fate Aaron will come back and you two will be dating again, but you have to stay single for awhile and awhile means 6 months or more not a few weeks.” He said and Joe rolled his eyes.
“I don’t know if I should say thanks or what but at least I know I can come to you or your wives for anything, even though I know they are going to tell you seconds after I tell them. I’m going to find Austin and tell him about what went down last night, I’ll see you guys later.” I said hugging them goodbye then heading out to my car to find Austin.
I text Austin and he said he was at the park with Aaron, shit how was I suppose to tell him now; I would figure that out when I got there. I parked and found Aaron and Austin talking and laughing like buddies, shit they looked like best friends and I was about to make them hate each other. “Annabelle hey, come here.” Austin said motioning me over, Aaron saw and he smiled seeing him smile made me instantly relax.
“Austin can I maybe talk to you in private about something?” I said towards him, he nodded his head and got off the bench I looked back saw Aaron freaking out, apparently he knew what I was about to do.
“So baby what did you want to talk about?” he asked sitting down on the ground and pulling me into his lap, I got off his lap and sat in front of him and he put a worried face on, “Annabelle what’s the matter?” he said reaching for my hand.
“Okay well I think we should be honest with each other and tell each other everything, since we are doing this I need to tell you something that happened last night after you dropped me off at my house.” I said trying to stall because I was scared for my relationship.
“Okay we are being honest, mind if I go first?” he asked and I shook my head saying he could tell me what he wanted to, “okay well I don’t want to freak you out or anything but Annabelle I love you with all my heart.” He said smiling at me.
I knew I couldn’t sugar coat this news now, Austin was in love with me and I was about to break his heart; would he love me after I tell him this, would he beat up Aaron, what would the end of this conversation be? “Austin I had sex with Aaron last night.” I said just letting it come out of my mouth; I closed my eyes as I said it not wanting to see his reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger!!! i coudl be realy mean and leave it like this till people comment who's name isnt Kenzzz (love ya for commenting aftre every chapter)...but i'll be nice and post more after i type it up.
so Team Austin or Team Aaron or Team Swizterland (idea from Kenzzz)
comment please, por favor, or any other languages you know
loves