‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 35

Chapter 35
I opened my eyes and saw Austin staring at me with his mouth open, then he turned his head to Aaron and glared at him then he started getting up and running over to Aaron tackling him to the ground. “God you’re such an asshole sleeping with my girlfriend because you couldn’t keep yours, you know how much I like her and you go and do this to me.” Austin said sitting on top of Aaron punching him in the face.
I ran over there but instead of wanting to get hit I stood back, “AUSTIN GASKARTH GET THE HELL OFF OF HIM!” I screamed at him, he looked back and saw my tears but before he could do anything Aaron punched him and flipped them over so he was no on top of Austin beating the shit out of him. “AARON MERRICK GET OFF OF HIM!” I screamed at him as well he didn’t listen so I had to walk over there and I pulled him off of my boyfriend.
I knelt down by Austin and looked at his wounds, “Annabelle tell me that it didn’t mean anything, please tell me you don’t still love him.” He said spitting up blood.
“Austin I don’t love him, I love you and only you. Let’s go to my house and clean you up,” I stood him up and saw Aaron still looking pissed, “hey wait for me by my car I have to talk to Aaron real quick.” I gave him a kiss and watched him limp to my car, and I felt my heart break watching this. I turned around to see Aaron being held back by some random guys at the park, “thanks guys I got him,” once they were far away I exploded “what the hell Aaron why did you do that?” I asked.
“Excuse me for not wanting to get the shit beat out of me, plus you should be a little happy we are both fighting for your heart.” He said spitting to the side.
“Yes because I love having two guys I care about deeply beat the shit out of each other, it’s what I have always dreamed of; come on Aaron you know I hate violence and Austin was about to stop hitting you but you had to continue it.” I said to him, I wanted to slap him but I knew he was in enough pain.
“Annabelle were you serious when you said you loved Austin?” he said and I saw hurt in his eyes, and I knew I couldn’t lie to him.
“Aaron I do love Austin but it wasn’t what we had; Austin and my love is just blooming and it could go somewhere but I doubt it, but mine and you love is great because it happens once in a lifetime but sometimes you have to leave the one you love to show them how much they actually mean to you.” I said holding his hand and rubbing my thumb over his badly bruised knuckles.
“Well when you and Austin don’t work out, and I know you will he is way too clingy for someone like you, I’ll be here waiting. I’ll wait forever for you Annabelle just know that.” He said kissing my cheek and letting it linger longer than normal.
I looked over at Austin who was looking over at us with pain in his eyes, “okay I have to go talk about my problems with Austin and see if he still wants to be with me or not.” I said hugging him then running towards my car, I helped Austin in the passenger seat and drove to the Jonas house.
I opened the door and helped Austin inside, Denise came up to us “oh my goodness what happened to this poor boy?” she asked in a sweet but worried tone.
“Some guys at the park, I’m going upstairs for the first aid kit; we’ll be downstairs soon.” I saw Kevin, Danielle, Joe, and Mackenzie looking at me I mouthed “Aaron” and they nodded their heads and went back to watching TV.
I set him down on the edge of the tub and put the kit on my lap, “Annabelle why would you do that to me, I mean if you want to have sex then talk to me don’t go to your ex okay. Why did you do it?” he asked as I poured some alcohol onto a cotton ball.
“This is going to hurt just a warning,” I said putting it on his cuts, “I don’t know why I did it, I guess it was a heat of the moment thing and I wasn’t thinking clearly.” I said as I threw that cotton ball away and got some butterfly bandages.
Before I could put the bandage on he turned to me and grabbed my hands, “Annabelle I don’t want to pressure you or anything but I love you and you love me and you’re ready to have sex so if you’re going to be sleeping with anyone please let it be me. I forgive you for doing that but please don’t ever do it again, come to me and we can talk about it.” He said kissing my forehead then sitting back down.
I didn’t know what to say so I just finished bandaging him up and put the kit back in the spot under the sink, Austin wrapped his arms around he lowered his lips to my neck and I closed my eyes from the pleasure I was receiving. I finally remembered we were at my grandparents’ house and I didn’t feel like having sex with them downstairs, “Austin baby lets save that or you’re house or mine at my house.” I said turning around to face him.
We ran down the stairs him pulling me along, “bye Jonas’ thank you for everything but I just remembered I had to be home.” He said through the house before running down to his car with me in tow, we got inside the car and he locked the door then passionately kissed me “your house or mine?” he said kissing down my neck.
“Your house today is my dad’s day off.” I said stifling a moan. He pulled away and started the car then sped towards his house; he pulled into the driveway and ran up the stairs bringing me with him. We walked into his room and he closed the door and pushed me against it roughly, “shit Austin I didn’t know you were so rough” I said smirking then crashing my lisp into his own.
He walked us over to the bed and laid me down with him hovering above me, he slowly unbutton each button on my baby doll top while I worked on his jeans; I successfully got the jeans off and he got my shirt off, he started kissing down on the newly exposed skin and I had to hold back a moan because his dad was in the house. We were completely undressed right now and I felt self conscious because the only person to see me like this was Aaron and even then I was uncomfortable; he started kissing up my neck and sucked on one spot for the longest time. “Are you sure Annabelle?” he asked looking down at me.
I nodded my head and he leaned over and grabbed a condom and then slipped it on, he inserted himself inside of me and I didn’t like it he wasn’t like Aaron at all and I hated this feeling; instead of stopping this I decided to imagine Aaron and I in my room doing this. “Aaron I love you so much.” I said and right after I said it all movement stopped.
Aaron got up and put his pants back on “ANNABELLE I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUsE NOW!” Austin yelled at me.
“OH MY GOD AUSTIN CALM DOWN IT WAS ONE TIME!” I screamed back at him putting my jeans and bra on.
“I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU, JUST PLEASE LEAVE GO BE WITH AARON SINCE HE CAN SATIFY YOU AND I CANT!” he yelled and it scared me because he was turning red and his veins were popping out everywhere.
I grabbed my shirt and put it on not buttoning it up, “YOU JUST LOST THE BEST THING YOUR EVER GOING TO HAVE IN YOUR LIFE!” I said storming out of his room and down the stairs, I saw his dad standing there looking me over “your son is stupid and I hate him.” I said before buttoning up my shirt and walking towards my car and speeding home.
I got home and went upstairs to my room and cried, I really did like Austin but why was I constantly thinking about Aaron. I heard my dad coming up the stairs and locked my door so he would know I didn’t want to him; I didn’t want to stay locked up in my room all night so I decided to get all dolled up and hit the clubs, I might’ve been illegal but with my dad being a Jonas and me having tons of money I could get in anywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is an epic fail. i wrote this bc i couldnt see the jb live chat going on at the moment :(
comments will make me feel better about this
loves